How fast is your typing? Well here's a game. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2008, 06:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 17 green_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default How fast is your typing? Well here's a game.

Simple game, type to the lyrics. It gives them, and your accuracy gives a score.

http://somoe.org/typing/

Songs in english:
Euphoric Field (hard)
Fly Me to the Moon (hard)
Eyes On Me (hard)
~Guilty Sky~ (hard)

My wrists hurt now, especially after trying to play disillusion.
green_hornet_96 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-14-2008, 06:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
El Noob

Rep Power: 27 LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....
LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to LoSt GhoSt

hm... interesting lol. I got an AA on the easiest one lol. Al it is... L and A
Old 09-14-2008, 06:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

Carpal Tunnel FTL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2008, 07:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
formerly Kit88

Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 76 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Hugo Boost

I´m gonna need more than my 2 pointer fingers, lol

Thanks to my sponsors:

FJ Distributors, Special Project Motorsports (Kiwi) ,Performance Porting,Transzex, Alexracing, RSM motorsports, Go-Autoworks, D-series.org, SpeedFactory, Bisimoto
Hugo Boost is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2008, 07:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

panda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to panda

typespeen/min 128/min
typespeed/sec 2.13/sec lol

i got a b

panda is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2008, 07:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

CrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

Thats really hard to follow. If it were in english it would be a lot easier.

boosted D16Z6 :shocked:
Quote:
Honestly, I would piss on his door handles. Regularly, like his door was my personal bathroom.
CrazyConscious is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-15-2008, 04:41 AM   #7 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 TheOdditie is learning the way of the DTheOdditie is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Yea, if it were English I would do better, but still on a level 4 song I hit 184/min, 91% acc, rank AA
TheOdditie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-15-2008, 02:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

areskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via MSN to areskzc

I went dumb with the jap characters!

2Y 10M days without smoking
Join me
areskzc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-15-2008, 02:45 PM   #9 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 TheOdditie is learning the way of the DTheOdditie is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Ok, Im gonna call it quits there: 2nd song-Level4-223/min, 93%

EDIT: Nevermind, I think it was the 3rd song-Level0-460/min 99%....great song for hunt and peck typers, only 2 letters involved.

Last edited by TheOdditie; 09-15-2008 at 02:48 PM.
TheOdditie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-15-2008, 05:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

civicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to civicEXcoupeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pata View Post
Carpal Tunnel FTL
x2

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #1

Quote:
dude, that avatar gets me in trouble when I don't scroll down quiiitteee fast enough and my wife knows I can read faster than that.....lol
-Jonathan-
civicEXcoupeman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-15-2008, 05:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 SuperSeanic smells like BoratSuperSeanic smells like BoratSuperSeanic smells like BoratSuperSeanic smells like BoratSuperSeanic smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

to the guys sayin it'd be easier in english, those songs the OP posted are in english, at song selection you gotta Press the right arrow to switch levels and find those songs

SuperSeanic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-16-2008, 12:06 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series G0D

K2e2vin It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to K2e2vin

166min with the freaking Kata characters(I think level 1 song)

351/min on a english song(level 7) AA?
1992 Honda Accord LX coupe

K2e2vin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-16-2008, 02:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 17 green_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Not too bad, but I am so out practice. I used to be good for 65 wpm now I can't do more than 40 reliably haha

green_hornet_96 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-17-2008, 05:41 AM   #14 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dougshatch

i dont really get it?

My kanjozoku project

dougshatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-17-2008, 06:16 AM   #15 (permalink)
1.8 nawz powa

Rep Power: 38 Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 58 reviews

yea ill pass on that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in