My old setup after it spun a bearing - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2008, 02:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 xsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Default My old setup after it spun a bearing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qliXpFPX-Ho

thought you guys might enjoy me trying to throw a rod out the block. it didnt work but heres a video.
xsenceo89x is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-14-2008, 02:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 39 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Boosted-EH-804

hmm how did you manage that one

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Boosted-EH-804 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2008, 03:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 19 crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to crazymx6

why to dent your hood in the end!

howd you throw the bearing?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

crazymx6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2008, 03:25 PM   #4 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

you got to stop doing drugs
boliviasi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2008, 04:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 xsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eaglexsenceo89x is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedEF804 View Post
hmm how did you manage that one
no clue. it happend on the highway. i wasnt beating on it or anything. i was cruising at like 70 and i heard a little thud. the car kinda slowed down but i thought it was a pothole so i spooled up a little and i heard the thud again. by the time i got home it was knockin like crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymx6 View Post
why to dent your hood in the end!

howd you throw the bearing?
i was pissed. the car was giving be trouble for a while. the isb went on the tranny. when i changed it the clutch fork came look and i didnt realize so i had to redo the entire thing. the oil seal on the turbo went. and then it caught on fire a couple days before (tuesday.) i just got it running (friday). saturday night i was driving it home and that shit happend. i worked on it the next morning getting the downpipe off an the oil pan off. as soon as i saw it i gave up and bolted the girdle back up. the crank was bad. i just wanted to get even with the block

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliviasi View Post
you got to stop doing drugs
your mommy has to stop coming by with them
xsenceo89x is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in