Oh no you didn't - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2008, 05:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

panda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to panda
Default Oh no you didn't

i found the complete song and converted it to mp3 cause this song is bad ass.. i dont know if file sharing is ok on this site so if you want it just let me know.. i'll upload it on mega share or something. lol

full song - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3UBB88PD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by panda; 08-31-2008 at 06:06 PM.
panda is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-31-2008, 05:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
I <3 TIG Welding

Rep Power: 24 9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!
9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 9295EJ-t Send a message via Skype™ to 9295EJ-t

from the new mercenaries game commercial?

anyone have the game yet? i was gonna see if wal mart had it yet... i live right down the street from one.. i might as well get it.. but is it any good?

9295EJ-t is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2008, 05:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

panda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcano

the game is out.. but i just love the song it's mass kudoz tight like nun drawz

Old 08-31-2008, 05:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
I <3 TIG Welding

Rep Power: 24 9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!
9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!

i know its out... but is the game good? anybody have it yet?

Old 08-31-2008, 05:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

ok i'm lost where does a song goes to a game. i'm lost.

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2008, 05:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

that song

Old 08-31-2008, 05:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
I <3 TIG Welding

Quote:
Originally Posted by remoer View Post
read my first post you tard! dammit remo!

the song is like the theme song for the new Mercanaries 2 video game for 360..

Old 08-31-2008, 05:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by remoer View Post
i guess being stuck on the side of the road he inhaled to many truck fumes lol

Old 08-31-2008, 05:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda View Post
i guess being stuck on the side of the road he inhaled to many truck fumes lol
oh noe you didn't. lol.

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2008, 06:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

want the song? just let me know i'll post it up..

Old 08-31-2008, 08:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
I <3 TIG Welding

post it up anyways..

hey panda, i used to live in chuck town.. in goose creek actually, for most of last year! i worked for force protection, ya heard of it?

Old 08-31-2008, 08:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
I <3 TIG Welding

i just bought the game btw... still in its wrapper... but you all will be first to know if it is good or not!

Old 08-31-2008, 09:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

nope never heard of force production lol.. is that some kind of tuner shop?

Old 09-01-2008, 11:57 AM   #14 (permalink)
I <3 TIG Welding

no... i did fab work for The Showzone though.. and thats a speed shop...

no, force protection is a big company that makes armored trucks for the military.. they had about 6000 employees at the time while i was there... now they only have about 3000.. its on hwy 78.. just down the road from CSU

Old 09-02-2008, 04:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

btw how is the game?

Old 09-03-2008, 09:33 AM   #16 (permalink)
I <3 TIG Welding

the game is a lot of fun!

Old 09-05-2008, 10:35 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

i might get it eventually lol i still gotta renew my microsoft shit but i have two hdd with sub on both for a year.. so i might still get it and play on the other one

Old 09-05-2008, 10:58 AM   #18 (permalink)
COOOOOOL BEAAANNNS

Chucksta It's a JDM Star Bitches....Chucksta It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to Chucksta Send a message via AIM to Chucksta Send a message via MSN to Chucksta Send a message via Skype™ to Chucksta

I think the song is open for download on their myspace or something like that, so you don't have to worry about filesharing.
Old 09-06-2008, 06:46 AM   #19 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 24 mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!
mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to mightyjoecivic

Thats too funny!

1993 Ford Cobra #1252 of 4993-- Bone stock

Tuning, the other bolt-on.

**Insert 95' 4dr civic...soon**
mightyjoecivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in