Rofl NSX - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2008, 03:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

civicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to civicEXcoupeman
Default Rofl NSX

Whipautos.tv The hottest car ever! Acura Nsx over $30,000 in upgrades from eddie on Vimeo.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #1

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
dude, that avatar gets me in trouble when I don't scroll down quiiitteee fast enough and my wife knows I can read faster than that.....lol
-Jonathan-
civicEXcoupeman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-30-2008, 03:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
El Noob

Rep Power: 27 LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....
LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to LoSt GhoSt

lol. Guy holding the camera seems to be getting tired.

Edit: Poor poor NSX. All that cash and all he adds to the motor is some headers. He needs to sell that car and buy himself a little neon.

Edit 2: Dunno but Im feeling the rears lights though.

Last edited by LoSt GhoSt; 08-30-2008 at 03:17 PM.
LoSt GhoSt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2008, 08:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

BrandonPettit It's a JDM Star Bitches....BrandonPettit It's a JDM Star Bitches....BrandonPettit It's a JDM Star Bitches....BrandonPettit It's a JDM Star Bitches....

"It might not be the most expensive motor work out there but I'll take on any bad boy out there...that's how she roll".......that guy is a joke. Seriously I can think of a few guys on here that could smash that shit on the track. OOOOOH Veilside! Veilside=expensive rice

BrandonPettit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2008, 08:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

civicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top Aussie
Send a message via AIM to civicEXcoupeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonPettit View Post
"It might not be the most expensive motor work out there but I'll take on any bad boy out there...that's how she roll".......that guy is a joke. Seriously I can think of a few guys on here that could smash that shit on the track. OOOOOH Veilside! Veilside=expensive rice
its straight from japan yo

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #1

Quote:
dude, that avatar gets me in trouble when I don't scroll down quiiitteee fast enough and my wife knows I can read faster than that.....lol
-Jonathan-
civicEXcoupeman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2008, 08:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Poop Sock

wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wizard's blood

the way that guy talks pisses me off. they guy has more money than sense. and its obvious he had someone else do all the "wrench time" or should i say, painting and wiring. SHITS WEAK!
wizard's blood is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2008, 09:17 PM   #6 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 TheOdditie is learning the way of the DTheOdditie is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Hahaha..."can't mix metal and aluminum".....oooo that is great, I started crying on that one. Can't tell he is a Fast & the Furious fan boy can you?

and all that stuff, lol
TheOdditie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2008, 09:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

Fail .....

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2008, 09:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cervan Send a message via MSN to cervan

i want to shoot that stupidass. I could spend half of that money, get a k20/crv swap done and still have cash left over for the turbosetup and beat the pants off of that rolling heap of shit.
cervan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2008, 09:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 51 reviews
Send a message via AIM to E. Jeezy Send a message via Yahoo to E. Jeezy

horseshit.

that is all.

"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

"I'm so awesome that I quote myself in my own signature."
~E. Jeezy
E. Jeezy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2008, 11:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series Champ

Rep Power: 15 4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 4drturboD Send a message via Yahoo to 4drturboD

total garbage. i closed it after 20 sec.
4drturboD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2008, 02:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AutoXCivic Send a message via MSN to AutoXCivic Send a message via Yahoo to AutoXCivic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOdditie View Post
Hahaha..."can't mix metal and aluminum".....oooo that is great, I started crying on that one. Can't tell he is a Fast & the Furious fan boy can you?

and all that stuff, lol
Yeah that made me cry a little too.

Aluminum is a metal right? I'm not crazy ... am I?

<--- Stolen

<--- Sold.

Quote:
barrel roll in airplane > barrel roll in nsx
AutoXCivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2008, 08:14 AM   #12 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 TheOdditie is learning the way of the DTheOdditie is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoXCivic View Post
Yeah that made me cry a little too.

Aluminum is a metal right? I'm not crazy ... am I?
Yes, aluminum is a type of metal. The word he was looking for was steel, which can be mixed with aluminum, it will just weigh a little more, but on something like door hinges, i would rather have the little bit of extra weight.
TheOdditie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2008, 01:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 tank is a name known to alltank is a name known to alltank is a name known to alltank is a name known to alltank is a name known to alltank is a name known to alltank is a name known to alltank is a name known to alltank is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by modsHXcivi View Post
Fail .....
x13..................................:slap:
tank is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2008, 01:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
Poop Sock

wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wizard's blood

Fiddle Sticks!
wizard's blood is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2008, 03:02 PM   #15 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

wow
TurboK2x is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2008, 03:05 PM   #16 (permalink)
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER

Rep Power: 24 guest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcano
guest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 46 reviews

how much HP do NSX's even have? it would so funny to roll up on that with a total sleeper; steelies, complete stock body, flat black intercooler, no tint, gauges (visable), etc. with a 300-350HP boosted d motor and smoke him.

then he ask's you what are you running or how do you have in it. maybe $2000 on boosted single cam motor.
Old 08-31-2008, 03:13 PM   #17 (permalink)
I survived code 9

Location: an imaginary place where chrome rims don't exist. Oh! Tennessee.
Milano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Milano_Redline

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOdditie View Post

and all that stuff, lol
Loved that part! bwhahahhaha.

MEGA-FAIL!!!!!

It's a nice car, but I could think of better ways to spend 30k.

Hell I could think of better ways to spend 10k (the cost of his interior was 10k...wtf!!!!)

Wow.

Milano_Redline is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2008, 03:14 PM   #18 (permalink)
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER

Rep Power: 24 guest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcano
guest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 46 reviews

fuck i'd leave it stock.
Old 09-01-2008, 12:16 AM   #19 (permalink)
669AWHP

Rep Power: 18 icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!
icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 33 reviews
Send a message via AIM to icwicked Send a message via MSN to icwicked Send a message via Yahoo to icwicked

i hate when people just piss away money like that
icwicked is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-01-2008, 01:13 AM   #20 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

areskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via MSN to areskzc

wheels are horrible.
Worst cameraman ever, breathing on the mic!
Shut off the engine if u're speaking.
Interior reminds me APC rice kits!

I didn't like it, veilside makes much better work

2Y 10M days without smoking
Join me

Last edited by areskzc; 09-01-2008 at 09:02 PM.
areskzc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in