Aphex Twin Videos - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2008, 04:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
jew
www.rifftrax.com

Rep Power: 16 jew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via MSN to jew
Default Aphex Twin Videos

I fucking love the music of richard james (aka aphex twin). if you haven't heard of him before, check out some of his videos.

this first one starts off slow, but give it time.

and here's a few more.

Monkey Drummer

On

Come to Daddy

Vordhosbn

and while i'm at it i'll throw in some squarepusher too...

Come on my Selector

Exploding Psychology

Go Spastic!

and here's one by autechre. this one is really awesome on dvd. youtube drops some frames and the quality is shit.

Gantz Graf

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Whenever I pack something up, I take all the trash out of my car and use it for padding. Hamburger boxes, beer cans, whatever...A lot of times I'll even grab plastic bottles and put them in there. It's awesome.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

jew is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2008, 05:15 AM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

dont forget Rubber Jonny
Agent T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-25-2008, 05:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
jew
www.rifftrax.com

Rep Power: 16 jew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow up

that wasn't one of the better ones, imo.

Quote:
Whenever I pack something up, I take all the trash out of my car and use it for padding. Hamburger boxes, beer cans, whatever...A lot of times I'll even grab plastic bottles and put them in there. It's awesome.

Old 08-25-2008, 02:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

panda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to panda

im not much of a acid/trance guy im more like terror core kinda stuff.. neophyte,tha playah stuff like that.. and sometimes tiesto but johnny was a good one.

panda is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-25-2008, 02:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
jew
www.rifftrax.com

aphex/squarepusher are both IDM (intelligent dance music) NOT acid/trance

i HATE trance.

actually i hate almost all techno besides IDM. IDM is one of the few electronica genres that are not endlessly repeating loops.

imo IDM is more akin to a symphony whereas trance/happyhardcore/drum'n'bass/etc is akin to pop....as far as the talent it takes to produce the music.

Quote:

Old 08-25-2008, 02:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 41 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

thats some cool shit man!

very interesting to watch.
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-25-2008, 04:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 Aeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

I'm partial to Chemical Bros., FSOL, System 7, Gamlagrejer, and assorted stuff from Groove Armada, Weekend Players, Groove Salad (net radio), Paul Oakenfold, Orb, etc.

I'm not into trance either, but enjoy a good progressive beat. I got some Aphex Twin stuff (26 mixes for cash, Selected Ambient Works, and some others I can't find right now) but I haven't listened to him in a while. He got a bit too beat heavy for me.

Some of this stuff is good, guess I should of kept listening. Come to Daddy is one f'n twisted vid though. lol
Aeroflux is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-25-2008, 06:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
jew
www.rifftrax.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeroflux View Post
Chemical Bros., FSOL, Orb
good stuff there. i'll have to check the others out, i haven't heard of them.

Quote:

Old 08-25-2008, 07:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
allwheeldriveturboboxer

Rep Power: 26 builthatch is the fucking MAN!!!!builthatch is the fucking MAN!!!!builthatch is the fucking MAN!!!!builthatch is the fucking MAN!!!!
builthatch is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to builthatch

squarepusher was a favorite of mine. i don't know what record i had on tape, but i listened to it over and over at one point in my first car.

i later found out about luke vibert, aka amen andrews, aka plug

one word: awesome.

EDIT: there was another dude, i think called 'muzik'? i loved that tape too...

Last edited by builthatch; 08-25-2008 at 07:57 PM.
builthatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-25-2008, 08:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
jew
www.rifftrax.com

oh shit i'm glad you mentioned that. it is pronounced music, but spelled µ-Ziq

can't believe i forgot that one! that's my 3 favorite electronic artists....µ-ziq, aphex twin, and squarepusher

was the squarepusher you had kind of jazzy sounding? that's my favorite album. its called "hard normal daddy"

Quote:

Old 08-25-2008, 08:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by builthatch View Post
squarepusher was a favorite of mine. i don't know what record i had on tape, but i listened to it over and over at one point in my first car.

i later found out about luke vibert, aka amen andrews, aka plug

one word: awesome.

EDIT: there was another dude, i think called 'muzik'? i loved that tape too...
mmmm.... i may be young but i can still remember tapes. fuck cd's lol tapes is where it's at.

SOLD

...Gone back to the Chevy world again, but i'll be back behind the seat of a Honda again someday
Koots is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-25-2008, 08:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
jew
www.rifftrax.com

apparently µ-Ziq didn't make any real videos so most of these just have still frames while the music plays. if you haven't heard of them though, just let a few of these songs play while you browse the forums and check it out. definitely worth a listen.

Midwinter Log

Carpet Muncher

Motorbike Song

Hasty Boom Alert

The Hwicci Song

Autumn Acid

Quote:

Old 08-26-2008, 09:40 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 wfocrx will become famous soon enoughwfocrx will become famous soon enoughwfocrx will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 22 reviews

took me a minute to realize; but at around 8:18 is what was in the movie "grandma's boy" when the one tester tried to talk to the computer programmer and said that he didn't really like techno to which he responded "you would if you had robot ears"

shit was funny!

95' civic ex (sold)

1997 EJ6 (current)
d16z6 (being built) turbo project
wfocrx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in