Local drifter.... - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2008, 05:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

BrandonPettit It's a JDM Star Bitches....BrandonPettit It's a JDM Star Bitches....BrandonPettit It's a JDM Star Bitches....BrandonPettit It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Default Local drifter....

fucking up a new set of tires. I'm not quite sure of the set up but it's got a big turbo and from what I've heard, and seen, this thing is sick as balls. It's one of the cars that the local shop Top Dead Center built for drift, they also auto cross and drag race quite often to. I love the smell of tire smoke in the morning!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BrandonPettit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2008, 05:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vtecduck Send a message via Yahoo to vtecduck

Nice, if TDC is close to you, you can't be too far from here. I'm in Greer.
And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:
congrats to Mr and Mz Duck!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
now just keep her safe from the 3 'b's
boys, beer, and b-series.

Do I miss the civic? Not really the car as much as the power it had

1993 E36 civic replacement work in progress:

vtecduck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-24-2008, 05:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

BrandonPettit It's a JDM Star Bitches....BrandonPettit It's a JDM Star Bitches....BrandonPettit It's a JDM Star Bitches....BrandonPettit It's a JDM Star Bitches....

It's not I'm in Spartanburg....and I work at Shanghai Tattoo right up the road from TDC.

Old 08-24-2008, 06:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series G0D

BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 78 reviews

That was killer!
BLK92_D16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-24-2008, 08:37 PM   #5 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Nice.
TheFarmer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-24-2008, 08:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greasemonkey89

that seaman can drift lol funny last name that guy rips.

"Aircooled Enthusiast/ D-Series Fanatic"

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #2
greasemonkey89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-24-2008, 08:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Poop Sock

wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wizard's blood

the only way id ever do that is if i had a damn good tire sponsor! haha. and of course the obvious rwd
wizard's blood is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-24-2008, 09:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

I might build a drift car eventually but for now my coupe needs A LOT of work. I still love to watch this shit though

Budget drifting=$10 a piece used tires

Old 08-24-2008, 10:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cervan Send a message via MSN to cervan

i love the sound of that engine man
cervan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-24-2008, 11:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Big turbo V6 with crazy boost a good exhaust and proper tune=:thehump:

Last edited by BrandonPettit; 08-25-2008 at 05:35 AM.
Old 08-25-2008, 05:36 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Sorry I had to watch it again....

Old 08-25-2008, 11:05 AM   #12 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 7 reviews

sick hes got good control, one day after the rex is running ill get my drift project
RidinDirtyCRX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in