Mustang w/skyline motor from tokyo drift 4 sale link inside - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2008, 09:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 23 scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!
scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Default Mustang w/skyline motor from tokyo drift 4 sale link inside

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-...mZ190244072566

its not a d but its damn sexy

How to hook up turbo coolant lines
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BUILD THREAD
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Everyone has a little farmyard in them

Last edited by scottdh20; 08-21-2008 at 10:01 AM.
scottdh20 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-21-2008, 09:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
I survived code 9

Location: an imaginary place where chrome rims don't exist. Oh! Tennessee.
Milano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Milano_Redline

Not responding...

Milano_Redline is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2008, 09:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano_Redline View Post
Not responding...
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
and yes, i is a accedentally bamf status
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
mindless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2008, 09:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

Fail try again

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2008, 10:01 AM   #5 (permalink)

Rep Power: 23 scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!
scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!

sorry fixed it

BUILD THREAD

Old 08-21-2008, 10:12 AM   #6 (permalink)

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

I mean it's pretty but that's just kind of wrong. It's kind of like putting a rotary in a civic.
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
Old 08-21-2008, 10:16 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 junk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

i dont think that is the real thing...
A
SHIT..... he's got the new Dy78 StrAiGhT from
... I heard that shit's prototype YO!!! He should hook us up w/ the imoprter! 2 stage V-TakkK

junk yard creations is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2008, 10:20 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 dan15b smells like Boratdan15b smells like Boratdan15b smells like Boratdan15b smells like Boratdan15b smells like Boratdan15b smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

man they really really fucked that beauty up with those disgusting freakin wheels. if only it were legal to hang people who think that oversized chrome looks good the collective IQ of the human race would soar by at least 20 points
dan15b is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2008, 10:23 AM   #9 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vtecduck Send a message via Yahoo to vtecduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by junk yard creations View Post
i dont think that is the real thing...
It's the real thing. I saw this car in person at the drift at Road Atlanta a few years back. According to Bone, this is a popular swap in Japan.
And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:
congrats to Mr and Mz Duck!
now just keep her safe from the 3 'b's
boys, beer, and b-series.

Do I miss the civic? Not really the car as much as the power it had

1993 E36 civic replacement work in progress:

vtecduck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2008, 10:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

god i hated that car in the moive, and even more so now that they are trying to sell it. perfectly good waste of a true mustang.

**walks off to gouge eyes out and then hang himself**

99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2008, 11:20 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 thelobster will become famous soon enoughthelobster will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindless View Post
I mean it's pretty but that's just kind of wrong. It's kind of like putting a rotary in a civic.

they did that!!! rotary mated with a k tranny in an ek hatch.

thelobster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2008, 11:21 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

pics or links please?

99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2008, 11:49 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

90EF9si is about to kiss the sky90EF9si is about to kiss the sky90EF9si is about to kiss the sky90EF9si is about to kiss the sky90EF9si is about to kiss the sky90EF9si is about to kiss the sky90EF9si is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90EF9si Send a message via Skype™ to 90EF9si

Idc I think that's pretty bad ass. An if i was rich like that i would go pick that thing up right now.

First time shiftin with left hand-11/5/09
My build thread

Quote:
so you're saying publicly you had swamp ass? whats swamp ass? it's when you take a dump and you don't wipe to good. then the sweats runs down your back, down you ass crack and it mixes alls well into gritty kitty ass mix.
90EF9si is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2008, 12:01 PM   #14 (permalink)
jew
www.rifftrax.com

Rep Power: 16 jew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via MSN to jew

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99EJ6T View Post
waste of a skyline motor.

fixed.

Quote:
Whenever I pack something up, I take all the trash out of my car and use it for padding. Hamburger boxes, beer cans, whatever...A lot of times I'll even grab plastic bottles and put them in there. It's awesome.

jew is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2008, 12:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
It's that time again

Rep Power: 31 EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 SCRAPPIN

shit i'd scoop that up if i had that type of fundage!

EJ1 SCRAPPIN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2008, 12:19 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

panda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to panda

skyline motor in a bondo infested mistake baby angles are dying as we speak. i would buy the motor and throw the shell away lol

panda is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2008, 12:21 PM   #17 (permalink)
I also have a cool title

Rep Power: 22 98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!
98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 98CiviCn00b

That car is pure sex!!!!

Quote:
waiting to hear from this dude right now bout that tranny. lol...hopefully he will meet me somewhere.
98CiviCn00b is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2008, 12:33 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hondacory

who puts that motor into a beer can
hondacory is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2008, 12:41 PM   #19 (permalink)

i think i need a rb26dett powered eg and yes awd conversion on the eg

BUILD THREAD

Old 08-21-2008, 01:00 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelobster View Post
they did that!!! rotary mated with a k tranny in an ek hatch.
Lol, I know. I saw someone who posted, a coupe I think, with a 13b in it.
Quote:
Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in