Those Japanese kids have it soooo good. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2008, 07:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 JZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Default Those Japanese kids have it soooo good.

I wish I had this growing up as a kid.
Advertisement

Old 08-19-2008, 07:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 smellslikerice is a name known to allsmellslikerice is a name known to allsmellslikerice is a name known to allsmellslikerice is a name known to allsmellslikerice is a name known to allsmellslikerice is a name known to allsmellslikerice is a name known to allsmellslikerice is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to smellslikerice

at first i was like wtf is this?

and then i thought the furry monster thing said "racing cars"

then i was like wha?

then all of the sudden......

furry monsters driving a s2000 through cones and drifting for like 5 minutes

hell yea! haha

it kicks barney's ass...
smellslikerice is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-19-2008, 09:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Black Dynamite

Rep Power: 23 Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Clutchmaster

Wait. What?!?!?!?!?
Clutchmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-19-2008, 09:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

S2kTarga is about to kiss the skyS2kTarga is about to kiss the skyS2kTarga is about to kiss the skyS2kTarga is about to kiss the skyS2kTarga is about to kiss the skyS2kTarga is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to S2kTarga Send a message via Yahoo to S2kTarga

s2000 is a good car :P
S2kTarga is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-19-2008, 09:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 funkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

hahaha thats awesome! its funny how they actually fit in the cars in full costume and are able to actually drive the cars.......

oh geez this vid brings back some memories of when i was at Motegi!...sigh how i miss japan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

funkified is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-19-2008, 09:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque

Rep Power: 21 Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!
Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 13 reviews

i dont wish i had it as a kid but wish i had it now, especially the integra, i would dress up in those stupid costumes just to drive em

ak riding shotgun literally

autox/ touge ej1
Built 12.5 d., ac, pic selects, itr sway, wide wheels, more bracing than a dentist office lol

09 Chevy 3500hd crew cab long bed 4x4 just because I felt like it
Tibby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-19-2008, 11:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

areskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via MSN to areskzc

Next year I plan to do a vacation to japan

2Y 10M days without smoking
Join me
areskzc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-19-2008, 11:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 51 reviews

If only the US had as much pride and passion for cars...

NeonPinHead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-20-2008, 08:46 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 dan15b smells like Boratdan15b smells like Boratdan15b smells like Boratdan15b smells like Boratdan15b smells like Boratdan15b smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

hahaha awesome
dan15b is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-20-2008, 09:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

singlecizam is a Top Aussiesinglecizam is a Top Aussiesinglecizam is a Top Aussiesinglecizam is a Top Aussiesinglecizam is a Top Aussiesinglecizam is a Top Aussiesinglecizam is a Top Aussiesinglecizam is a Top Aussiesinglecizam is a Top Aussiesinglecizam is a Top Aussiesinglecizam is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to singlecizam

crazy japs...
singlecizam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-20-2008, 09:15 AM   #11 (permalink)
1.8 nawz powa

Rep Power: 38 Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 58 reviews

Yea I couldnt see Barney's ass out there cruising to U2
Old 08-20-2008, 09:20 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 Emperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Power of Dreams was yesterday^^

Now is it

GET THEM WHEN THEY YOUNG

Quote:
what's wrong with child labour?, start them young and keep them off the streets.
Emperor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2008, 07:22 AM   #13 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 2 reviews

thats a bad ass show
fredboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-25-2008, 11:24 AM   #14 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 7 reviews

what is this shit when i have a kid hes gonna watch this shit, Fuck Barney!
RidinDirtyCRX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in