1320 Movie trailer: Documentary on Street racing - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2008, 10:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 JZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Default 1320 Movie trailer: Documentary on Street racing

So glad I'm not into the scene.

But comparing street racing to Robberies and Rape? wow
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2008, 10:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to siregcivic

oh man... honestly im so sick of california complaining about street racing... seriously they have shut down so many tracks, they closed down lacr in palmdale.. there used to be an 1/8 mile dragstrip about 20 minutes from my house, and i was there every friday night racing all night for 20 bucks...then they shut that down because they put houses up all around the area and of course nobody wants to hear drag racing outside their house.

so the only tracks that are open is california speedway every once in a while, barona which is almost 2 hours from me and the other one in san diego thats about hour and a half but its a shitty track...

honestly ive been drag racing since ive been driving.. almost 10 years.. on the street and track.. and i still go race on the street... i dont get 100+ people to come watch.. but if something comes up i get some friends just incase some shit goes down and i go to my private track, well not private but not too many people know about it, which is out of town in the middle of nowhere, no business around, no houses, and if cars come close to the road you can see because theres no streetlights in the area, just a bunch of mountains and trees its dark as hell...

even the cops come out and tell us to be safe and not cause any problems when we get back into town.. well most of the time, most of the time they tell us to leave...

but i mean like i said there isnt a million people watching and its not on city streets or anywhere near anything that could happen.. im not stupid im not trying to kill someone..

but if they have such a problem then they should open up some tracks.. but like it said in the video.. why should they do that.. so they are just being a bunch of ignorant fucks that dont care, theyd rather see our shit get crushed then open up tracks for it to be safe

i dont give a shit.. they can go fuck theirselfs, comparing racing to rape and burglary its fucking bullshit

SOBER TILL ITS OVER
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
can you tell me how to hook up a vtech switch?
i want it on the new steering wheel i got at pep boys. have you seen it its sick!
but if i hook up the vtech i can have it at like whatever rpms i want right?
like vtech all the time? will it pop louder?
Quote:
Just hook it up to a clapper and slap yourself in the face everytime you race......
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
siregcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-15-2008, 10:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

covenant510 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to covenant510

it just sucks that they wont even build a track for them...

covenant510 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-15-2008, 10:24 AM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 24 mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!
mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to mightyjoecivic

hmm, that should promote street racing more when people see it in theaters. Todays youth thinks it invincible and "can get away" with anything. So, looks like I'll be that much more busy with crashs due to speed/racing.

Even if they were to build a few tracks, you think that would stop them from racing on the streets? No, it wont not even by a long shot.

1993 Ford Cobra #1252 of 4993-- Bone stock

Tuning, the other bolt-on.

**Insert 95' 4dr civic...soon**
mightyjoecivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-15-2008, 10:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
I survived code 9

Location: an imaginary place where chrome rims don't exist. Oh! Tennessee.
Milano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Milano_Redline

I spy a Y7 at 3:01.

I think the "scene" is retarded. There is no "scene" like that around here. I'm all for shutting down "scenes" like that.

If people wouldn't do it in traffic, on public roads, with tons of people watching and actually use a bit of common sense it wouldn't be such an issue.

Street racing should be done privately on a road out of town where there are NO turn off's and you can see traffic coming.

Last edited by Milano_Redline; 08-15-2008 at 10:27 AM.
Milano_Redline is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-15-2008, 10:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

90EF9si is about to kiss the sky90EF9si is about to kiss the sky90EF9si is about to kiss the sky90EF9si is about to kiss the sky90EF9si is about to kiss the sky90EF9si is about to kiss the sky90EF9si is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90EF9si Send a message via Skype™ to 90EF9si

Ill go see it. An just see how many dumbass ppl are going 2 be there an think that this is sooooooo cool.

First time shiftin with left hand-11/5/09
My build thread

Quote:
so you're saying publicly you had swamp ass? whats swamp ass? it's when you take a dump and you don't wipe to good. then the sweats runs down your back, down you ass crack and it mixes alls well into gritty kitty ass mix.
90EF9si is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-15-2008, 10:31 AM   #7 (permalink)

Rep Power: 24 mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!
mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via Yahoo to mightyjoecivic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90EF9si View Post
Ill go see it. An just see how many dumbass ppl are going 2 be there an think that this is sooooooo cool.
Just like fast and the furious, everybody will go out and take it up a notch. I see a lot of crashes and the death rate going up. If they harp MORE on the crash and/or death from street racing, it may hit home to a few but most will just say to themselves "Sh!t, that wont never happen to me." Then when it does, its too late.

1993 Ford Cobra #1252 of 4993-- Bone stock

Tuning, the other bolt-on.

**Insert 95' 4dr civic...soon**
mightyjoecivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-15-2008, 10:37 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

90EF9si is about to kiss the sky90EF9si is about to kiss the sky90EF9si is about to kiss the sky90EF9si is about to kiss the sky90EF9si is about to kiss the sky90EF9si is about to kiss the sky90EF9si is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90EF9si Send a message via Skype™ to 90EF9si

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyjoecivic View Post
Just like fast and the furious, everybody will go out and take it up a notch. I see a lot of crashes and the death rate going up. If they harp MORE on the crash and/or death from street racing, it may hit home to a few but most will just say to themselves "Sh!t, that wont never happen to me." Then when it does, its too late.
yup i know what u mean. am i remember when fast and the furious TD came out me an a bunch of friends when to the gas station after an there is a big lot in the back an some 350Z was drifting around the poles in the back 4 like 10 mins.

An like u said this is just going to hype everone up even more

First time shiftin with left hand-11/5/09
My build thread

Quote:
so you're saying publicly you had swamp ass? whats swamp ass? it's when you take a dump and you don't wipe to good. then the sweats runs down your back, down you ass crack and it mixes alls well into gritty kitty ass mix.
90EF9si is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-15-2008, 11:09 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 Emperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

another of this movie ,, a those bad guys did.... ,,

1320 death ppl? cause race?
i think there are bigger problems in america.
wait how many ppl get shot every day in the usa??
or die every year cause they to fat? well lets close every burger king

its just another movie from some ppl that want attention

without hard facts

the same game like with violent computer games^^

Quote:
what's wrong with child labour?, start them young and keep them off the streets.
Emperor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-15-2008, 11:26 AM   #10 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....
Send a message via AIM to NEP-tuningalltheway

probally one of the gayest vids i have ever seen. was all that fotage right after the great ricer movement took place?

hmmm damn i didnt know street racing was on the same level as robbing some one at gun point or rape. thats fucking gay.

solution. quit being political fucking idiots open some fucking tracks for people to race at sounds logical to me.

"i got my wooden baseball bat and my shiny silver gat and my homies got my back i got all that i need" sublime

f*ck ebay support the industry
need some parts below MSRP on just about anything?
pm me

add us on myspace yO!
NEP-tuningalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-15-2008, 11:29 AM   #11 (permalink)

Rep Power: 19 crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to crazymx6

ya this is just the same as the war on drug and every other bullshit political garbage,

yuppies move near a track thats been there for decades dont like the noise so they conplain to the mayor and he shuts it down. faling to realise that they lost madddd revenue from the track.

this is stating to happen in nj they been wanting to shut down e-town for like 2+ years now because builders buy cheap land next to a track or air port or sewage plant and then you get the fucks from ny that think there better than the rest and complain,,, my thought is if you dont shut down airports for noise why racetracks.

plus if you make incentives to race monitred with prizes and such ppl will show to have the security that there car wont be crushed!

even worse these stupid hipocrit politicans need to take blame as well for what they have done to the "scene" i highly doubt theat if they didnt close the track the did for the dumb reasons they did there would be alot less street racing IMHO

but ya comparing to rape and muder is like comparing weed to herion and crack come-on now grow a brain people.

crazymx6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-15-2008, 11:30 AM   #12 (permalink)

crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEP-tuningalltheway View Post
probally one of the gayest vids i have ever seen. was all that fotage right after the great ricer movement took place?

hmmm damn i didnt know street racing was on the same level as robbing some one at gun point or rape. thats fucking gay.

solution. quit being political fucking idiots open some fucking tracks for people to race at sounds logical to me.
You have to take logic out of it politicans have no sense let alone logic!

:slap: to all the yuppies

Old 08-15-2008, 12:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 SnailedZ6 is fly like an eagleSnailedZ6 is fly like an eagleSnailedZ6 is fly like an eagleSnailedZ6 is fly like an eagleSnailedZ6 is fly like an eagleSnailedZ6 is fly like an eagleSnailedZ6 is fly like an eagleSnailedZ6 is fly like an eagleSnailedZ6 is fly like an eagleSnailedZ6 is fly like an eagleSnailedZ6 is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SnailedZ6

i am lucky that the philly races are shut down.. i used to be part of that. but now. its atco all the waY!

i spread REP like a h00ker spreads the clap!
PLEASE REP ME!

Boost- The neck breaker

Quote:
This isnt spoonfeedthenoob.org
91 Da9 special edition
00 Ej6 - boost coming soon
SnailedZ6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-15-2008, 01:05 PM   #14 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 14 cbuscivictuner is a name known to allcbuscivictuner is a name known to allcbuscivictuner is a name known to allcbuscivictuner is a name known to allcbuscivictuner is a name known to allcbuscivictuner is a name known to allcbuscivictuner is a name known to allcbuscivictuner is a name known to allcbuscivictuner is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 34 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
another of this movie ,, a those bad guys did.... ,,

1320 death ppl? cause race?
i think there are bigger problems in america.
wait how many ppl get shot every day in the usa??
or die every year cause they to fat? well lets close every burger king

its just another movie from some ppl that want attention

without hard facts

the same game like with violent computer games^^

This state doesn't even have a huge "scene" but just this year alone there were 5-10 street racing deaths in central ohio that I know of and that's not counting the other major cities here like cleveland,cinci,toledo,youngstown etc etc.One of the wrecks earlier this year killed the driver when his car cut across the freeway and hit another car.The driver of the car he hit was a young girl and was in a comma for a few months and can barely move now that she's awake.She was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.What do you mean "hard facts"

A few months after that we have a major street racing bust were 9 people were arrested.One of them who ran is facing felony charges and possibly having his car confiscated.He was clocked doing 123mph fleeing police.What if he would have hit someone?These aren't ricers here either so they aren't getting profiled.The guy facing getting his shit taken and jail had a 2000 z28 and the guy who was killed and put a girl in a coma was driving a new gtoOne of the cars in the bust of 9 was a new z06 corvette.3-4 weeks ago a guy racing a cavalier in his civic was killed when he lost control of it.Police here are targeting everyone.

I understand there are bigger problems in America but you can't blame them for trying to stop a problem before it gets bigger.

That was also the gayest video i have ever seen in my life.

Quote:
holy fXck let him go back to honda tech where he can talk about the physics of some carbon fiber kanards or however its spelled
cbuscivictuner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-15-2008, 01:15 PM   #15 (permalink)

Rep Power: 15 SOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Some dickhead reporter did a hit piece on illegal street racing in Louisville. The police members at 502streetscene promptly reminded said reporter that he had 2 DUI's.
Hondata S300/P28, Innovate LC1 wideband

SOHC_STUDENT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-15-2008, 01:18 PM   #16 (permalink)
I also have a cool title

Rep Power: 22 98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!
98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 98CiviCn00b

So dumb because all the teenagers in the 50's and 60's street raced like no tomorrow especially in my area where American graffiti started. Now that those people in those days have grown up they are telling us how dangerous it is and we shouldnt do it. Personally i dont but the hippocracy is so overwhelming.

Quote:
waiting to hear from this dude right now bout that tranny. lol...hopefully he will meet me somewhere.
98CiviCn00b is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-15-2008, 01:26 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98CiviCn00b View Post
So dumb because all the teenagers in the 50's and 60's street raced like no tomorrow especially in my area where American graffiti started. Now that those people in those days have grown up they are telling us how dangerous it is and we shouldnt do it. Personally i dont but the hippocracy is so overwhelming.
dude thats the ignorance that these politicans love, these idiots are going on populated streets to race.

back in the day when it was your "pops" street racing they at least did it in rural areas where the only ppl to get hurt were the drivers and not for nothing anywhere you race your life is on the line!

so grow a brain!!

Old 08-15-2008, 01:31 PM   #18 (permalink)

Rep Power: 14 1990reds13 is approaching greatness1990reds13 is approaching greatness1990reds13 is approaching greatness1990reds13 is approaching greatness1990reds13 is approaching greatness1990reds13 is approaching greatness1990reds13 is approaching greatness1990reds13 is approaching greatness1990reds13 is approaching greatness1990reds13 is approaching greatness1990reds13 is approaching greatness1990reds13 is approaching greatness1990reds13 is approaching greatness1990reds13 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 16 reviews

crazy stuff

Dont make me mad, ill punch you right in the armpit
1990reds13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-15-2008, 01:49 PM   #19 (permalink)
I also have a cool title

Rep Power: 22 98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!
98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 98CiviCn00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymx6 View Post
dude thats the ignorance that these politicans love, these idiots are going on populated streets to race.

back in the day when it was your "pops" street racing they at least did it in rural areas where the only ppl to get hurt were the drivers and not for nothing anywhere you race your life is on the line!

so grow a brain!!
You dont know my area...You have no clue how rural it is so dont insult me. I dont street race but i know alot of people in this area that do and its the same roads that thier dads raced back in the day, still out in the boonies.

Quote:
waiting to hear from this dude right now bout that tranny. lol...hopefully he will meet me somewhere.
98CiviCn00b is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-17-2008, 04:45 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 Aeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by siregcivic View Post
oh man... honestly im so sick of california complaining about street racing... seriously they have shut down so many tracks, they closed down lacr in palmdale.. there used to be an 1/8 mile dragstrip about 20 minutes from my house, and i was there every friday night racing all night for 20 bucks...then they shut that down because they put houses up all around the area and of course nobody wants to hear drag racing outside their house.

so the only tracks that are open is california speedway every once in a while, barona which is almost 2 hours from me and the other one in san diego thats about hour and a half but its a shitty track...

honestly ive been drag racing since ive been driving.. almost 10 years.. on the street and track.. and i still go race on the street... i dont get 100+ people to come watch.. but if something comes up i get some friends just incase some shit goes down and i go to my private track, well not private but not too many people know about it, which is out of town in the middle of nowhere, no business around, no houses, and if cars come close to the road you can see because theres no streetlights in the area, just a bunch of mountains and trees its dark as hell...

even the cops come out and tell us to be safe and not cause any problems when we get back into town.. well most of the time, most of the time they tell us to leave...

but i mean like i said there isnt a million people watching and its not on city streets or anywhere near anything that could happen.. im not stupid im not trying to kill someone..

but if they have such a problem then they should open up some tracks.. but like it said in the video.. why should they do that.. so they are just being a bunch of ignorant fucks that dont care, theyd rather see our shit get crushed then open up tracks for it to be safe

i dont give a shit.. they can go fuck theirselfs, comparing racing to rape and burglary its fucking bullshit

I had some friends that raced on the street a lot, due to the local track being closed. They even banded together and raised enough money to build a new track in Orange County, but the county turned them down. F'ing arrogant pricks. When I left Cali they had a different method, don't wanna get anyone in trouble, but street racing isn't going to go away until tracks get local.

Last edited by Aeroflux; 08-17-2008 at 04:48 PM.
Aeroflux is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in