Do not flame the Noobs... - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2008, 09:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 Emperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Talking Do not flame the Noobs...

Donot flame the Noobs and Ricers here! i warn you! if you dont stop, i ban you.

LOL this message i get today from the admin in the german Honda forum where iam member since 5 long years.

since when is it a crime to told an dumbass he is a dumbass???

seriously Noobs and Ricer are everywhere, but must i let them do what ever they want?

i saw my old mainforum dieing since 5 long years

and i teach alot user things that i learned here so
tell me please
are iam serious an ignorant bastard with no clue about everthing?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
what's wrong with child labour?, start them young and keep them off the streets.
Emperor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2008, 09:32 AM   #2 (permalink)
d-series resident crybaby

Rep Power: 14 3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
are iam serious an ignorant bastard with no clue about everthing?

You have some flaws, i'm sure...

Let's see your rides, ricers and noob's are everywhere yes, but you must remember, just because you've been around for 5 years, doesn't mean you weren't a newb 5 years ago :slap:

Also, a "ricer" is different through everyone's eyes, i have friends at one point i would have considered ricers, however, most of the things they want to do to their cars, they ask me how, i help, and we get the job done, even though it might be a "ricer mod"

My point is, let the other people be, help out, try to be positive towards the noobs.
3rdgenhatchdx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2008, 09:35 AM   #3 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 39 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Boosted-EH-804

But there are some asshats on these forums that deserve the E bitch slap sometimes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Boosted-EH-804 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2008, 09:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 19 EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!
EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to EnvyTheEvil Send a message via Yahoo to EnvyTheEvil

flaming newbs is ok.. but try to lend a helping hand too... everyone was once a newb!!!!
merry xmas, mansage lovahs, clithole evaders. fappists to the tune of somewhere along the rainbow.
EnvyTheEvil is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2008, 09:46 AM   #5 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

Oh hi

krychek57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2008, 09:47 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

envy: nope, i was never a newb/noob...

edit: at least not under the 99EJ6T s/n...

99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2008, 09:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 41 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedEF804 View Post
But there are some asshats on these forums that deserve the E bitch slap sometimes.
true. you have to test the noobs sometimes and see if they're worthy. lol

some people just like to come on forums to start shit and say how awsome their piece of shit car is.
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2008, 09:49 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by myHonda1 View Post
some people just like to come on forums to start shit and say how awsome their piece of shit car is.
and those guys always seem to drive EBP EM1s...

Old 08-14-2008, 09:53 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 Emperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to all

thats the problem

i trayed to help about 4 years
always share what i know
but ignore the search makes me sooooooo angry

sure we all was noobs, but we tray our best to learn that shit^^

RICER: Cheap ass bodykit,Angel eyes, 3feet spoiler, Type R stickers everywhere and a crappy d13 engine

that sort of guys i mean

Noob: Spamming around totaly wrong infos to other noobs and getting agressive when i told them theyre full of shit, cause they make the problem just more worse

Quote:
what's wrong with child labour?, start them young and keep them off the streets.
Old 08-14-2008, 09:53 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 smellslikerice is a name known to allsmellslikerice is a name known to allsmellslikerice is a name known to allsmellslikerice is a name known to allsmellslikerice is a name known to allsmellslikerice is a name known to allsmellslikerice is a name known to allsmellslikerice is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to smellslikerice

i think the reason this site has so much respect is that it doesnt put up with a lot of crap....

if everyone quit flaming noobs.....D-series.org would just become another ricer trash/nOOb hangout...

this site is so much more respected by me than say HT or any other forum because of how everyone is at a certain level of knowledge or taste or they are trying to reach that level....that is why I love this forum and plan to stay here....

and BTW i am now very thankful for those who flamed me and pointed me in the right direction when i first got here..

so lets keep the D....the D
smellslikerice is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2008, 09:57 AM   #11 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 41 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99EJ6T View Post
and those guys always seem to drive EBP EM1s...
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2008, 09:57 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series soldier

a man, a word hehe

FAKLAD

Quote:
Old 08-14-2008, 09:59 AM   #13 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Where is SirLasVegas when you need someone to be flamed.

GO STEELERS!
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2008, 10:04 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series G0D

impressive...

Old 08-14-2008, 10:36 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 19 EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!
EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to EnvyTheEvil Send a message via Yahoo to EnvyTheEvil

99ej6t... you are not a noob in many ways... lmao!
merry xmas, mansage lovahs, clithole evaders. fappists to the tune of somewhere along the rainbow.

Last edited by EnvyTheEvil; 08-14-2008 at 10:39 AM.
EnvyTheEvil is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2008, 10:43 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnvyTheEvil View Post
99ej6t... you are not a noob in many ways... lmao!
:noway: ... idk how i should take that... i'll just leave it alone and move on to another thread... :jesus:

Old 08-14-2008, 11:39 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

turboprelude95 Still a JDM Star....turboprelude95 Still a JDM Star....turboprelude95 Still a JDM Star....turboprelude95 Still a JDM Star....turboprelude95 Still a JDM Star....turboprelude95 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99EJ6T View Post
i was never a newb/noob...
x2 Same here. N00bs need to get flamed under certain conditions. For example, my vtak not working and knees to know if I can beat these other cars? lol Or I'm trying to boost like 40 psi on a stock motor without blowing?? Last but not least are those without sentence structure. For instance, imatry2putd16crankintod15withjdmtyejighcomppistons andlotsofturbos....

Jswap 4dr

Boost 4dr

Twin scrol

F2B
turboprelude95 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2008, 12:28 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
imatry2putd16crankintod15withjdmtyejighcomppistons andlotsofturbos....
ROFL

Quote:
Old 08-14-2008, 04:28 PM   #19 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 7 reviews

noobs need to just read and keep there mouth shut, build a car, if they have probs ask questions, but dont jump in like they have been workin on honda's for 5 years and know it all, just like they all do
Fuckin Ricers
RidinDirtyCRX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2008, 04:52 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series soldier

snoopy006 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

i dont think i can really comment. when i first got on this site i was a super uber noob noob with with stupid nooby questions--- and i was a ricer true and through, but i grew up learned and changed

snoopy006 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in