Went to Cleveland Ohio for the weekend took tons of pics - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2008, 01:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

civicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to civicEXcoupeman
Default Went to Cleveland Ohio for the weekend took tons of pics

Dunno if this is the right section of the forum to post these..I was thinking this section or Serious discussion/debate section..

Anyways I went to Cleveland for the weekend took tons of pics...Camera was ok not the best for a digi camera and didn't use any photo editing software so all the pics are Raw.

Most pics are of the city. But I did go to the Rock and Roll Museum and really wanted to take pics but they were forbidden .. I took a few from the lobby in the museum

I took a TON of pics so ill post just a few and link you all to the album in photobucket

All i gotta say to anyone on this forum from Cleveland you all have a nice city. Roads are a ton better then the ones in Pittsburgh lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #1

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
dude, that avatar gets me in trouble when I don't scroll down quiiitteee fast enough and my wife knows I can read faster than that.....lol
-Jonathan-
civicEXcoupeman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2008, 01:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

civicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top Aussie

inside the lobby of the rock and roll museum since thats as far as they allowed me to take pics

yum floating hot dog

tons more...the full album is here
http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p...209-10%202008/

Quote:
dude, that avatar gets me in trouble when I don't scroll down quiiitteee fast enough and my wife knows I can read faster than that.....lol
-Jonathan-
Old 08-10-2008, 01:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Screwy lewy in red

lewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to lewy

Nice pictures!!! No cars or cute ladies walking by!!!? But over great pictures.
And I see the Cleveland Browns Dog Pound in the background. NFL football season is here!!!
Old 08-10-2008, 01:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewy View Post
Nice pictures!!! No cars or cute ladies walking by!!!? But over great pictures.
And I see the Cleveland Browns Dog Pound in the background. NFL football season is here!!!
Ye well I'll be the first to say Im not a fan of the Browns but we were so close to the stadium...and they look good in pics soo..hah

BTW guys most of the high up pics were taken from the hotel window lol

Quote:
-Jonathan-
Old 08-10-2008, 01:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Screwy lewy in red

lewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the sky

Im not a Cleveland browns fan at all, but I have a friend that a HUGH Pittsburgh Steelers fan.
Old 08-10-2008, 01:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Im not a Cleveland browns fan at all, but I have a friend that a HUGH Pittsburgh Steelers fan.
Pittsburgh Represent rofl :bravo:

Quote:
-Jonathan-
Old 08-10-2008, 01:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Screwy lewy in red

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicEXcoupeman View Post
Pittsburgh Represent rofl :bravo:
Way to rep your hometown.
Good luck to you the Steelers this year!!! I wish I could say the same about the SF Niners. But I have trust in them
Old 08-10-2008, 01:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Way to rep your hometown.
Good luck to you the Steelers this year!!! I wish I could say the same about the SF Niners. But I have trust in them
haha ye good luck to the SF Niners. lol. I moved up to Pittsburgh from MD...Were I lost home for football becuase I was rooting for the Shitskins..I mean Redskins lol

Quote:
-Jonathan-
Old 08-10-2008, 03:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Some more

Quote:
-Jonathan-
Old 08-10-2008, 03:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 19 EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!
EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EnvyTheEvil Send a message via Yahoo to EnvyTheEvil

nice!! ohio sucks!!! hehehe!! at least columbus does!! haven't been to cleveland yet..
merry xmas, mansage lovahs, clithole evaders. fappists to the tune of somewhere along the rainbow.
EnvyTheEvil is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-2008, 04:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnvyTheEvil View Post
nice!! ohio sucks!!! hehehe!! at least columbus does!! haven't been to cleveland yet..
Haven't been to Columbus yet..Kinda want to but heard it blows.

Quote:
-Jonathan-
Old 08-10-2008, 04:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

I need to take some pics of downtown Pittsburgh one day lol..I'm kinda liking taking pics now..lol

Quote:
-Jonathan-
Old 08-10-2008, 04:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 19 EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!
EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicEXcoupeman View Post
Haven't been to Columbus yet..Kinda want to but heard it blows.
yea it does!!
merry xmas, mansage lovahs, clithole evaders. fappists to the tune of somewhere along the rainbow.
Old 08-10-2008, 04:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
yea it does!!
lol ill take your word...haha ill stay outa columbus like the plague hhah jk..

Quote:
-Jonathan-
Old 08-10-2008, 04:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

ah we have a few kool things here... but don't plan on spending more than two or three days.. you will run out... and if you don't drink... you will be completely bored!!
Old 08-10-2008, 04:50 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
ah we have a few kool things here... but don't plan on spending more than two or three days.. you will run out... and if you don't drink... you will be completely bored!!
I do like my alcohol :alky:

Quote:
-Jonathan-
Old 08-10-2008, 08:34 PM   #17 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

so how in the hell did i miss yo u? lol
i was in cleveland saturday... pittsburgh almost all day today.. lol

pics look nice man

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-2008, 08:37 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34 View Post
so how in the hell did i miss yo u? lol
i was in cleveland saturday... pittsburgh almost all day today.. lol

pics look nice man
because you never called me bitch :slap: haha jk...didnt know you were coming up...we woulda enjoyed some drinks and attempt to get some bar flys lol. and thx about pix

Quote:
-Jonathan-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in