Metalheads/ Rock genre's what are you jamming to thread - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2008, 08:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

civicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to civicEXcoupeman
Default Metalheads/ Rock genre's what are you jamming to thread

Hey whats up guys. I thought I'd make another music thread. I made one thread similar to this one last year. Ok well guys what we have here is a thread were people who like rock or metal or similar genre's post up videos what their jamming to.. So metal heads take advantage of this thread and enjoy the metal \m/

Just no flaming or E-thug fighting about which band sucks or which band is better lol

I know theirs several people on this forum that listen to rock or metal..so take advantage to this thread.

Skeletonwitch - Within My Blood

Scar Symmetry - The illusionist

Ill post some more after class

Edit-When posting a video either ontop of the video or bellow it type the band and song title

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #1

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
dude, that avatar gets me in trouble when I don't scroll down quiiitteee fast enough and my wife knows I can read faster than that.....lol
-Jonathan-

Last edited by civicEXcoupeman; 08-06-2008 at 01:51 PM.
civicEXcoupeman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-06-2008, 09:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dougshatch

this band is the best all of the time
TIME HAS COME

My kanjozoku project

dougshatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2008, 09:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 JZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

THIS SONG PWNS

August Burns Red - Composure

Shake it off.
Pick yourself up, they say.
Your life fell apart in your hands, and you've got the scars to prove it.
It's not the first time, and they're getting deeper.
Pull it together.
Button up your shirt.
Roll down those sleeves.
Don't let them see how you've coped.
More and more your demeanor looks like quicksand.
It seems like your giving up on everything you worked for.
It's pulling you under.
It's gripping around your throat.
Life can be overwhelming,
But don't turn your back on the strongest crutch you've ever.
They have always been there to brace your fall.
Wave goodbye to the past.
You've got your whole life to lead.
It's time to gain some ground.

Last edited by JZX1000; 08-06-2008 at 09:52 AM.
JZX1000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2008, 09:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 HCivicdx is learning the way of the DHCivicdx is learning the way of the D

well i will have to admit the is some pretty hard stuff...but i like very nice

HCivicdx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2008, 10:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

THIS SONG REALLY PWNED!!!!

My kanjozoku project

Old 08-06-2008, 10:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 JZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to all

Old 08-06-2008, 10:35 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

civicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top Aussie

damnit cant wait till I get home. I can't see any of the videos from campus..I have a ton of bands that i like/know..that would be a perfect contribution to this thread.

Quote:
dude, that avatar gets me in trouble when I don't scroll down quiiitteee fast enough and my wife knows I can read faster than that.....lol
-Jonathan-
Old 08-06-2008, 11:17 AM   #8 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

GWAR IS THE SHIT

My kanjozoku project

Old 08-06-2008, 11:24 AM   #9 (permalink)
Poop Sock

wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wizard's blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougshatch View Post
THIS SONG REALLY PWNED!!!!
that is a badass sound. that scream gives me chills everytime.
wizard's blood is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2008, 11:38 AM   #10 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard's blood View Post
that is a badass sound. that scream gives me chills everytime.
lol of course thats my favortie band

and Time Has Come there's good too

My kanjozoku project

Old 08-06-2008, 01:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 89civicSI is almost a somebody89civicSI is almost a somebody89civicSI is almost a somebody89civicSI is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Dimmu Borgir - Puritania

89civicSI is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2008, 01:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

sweet already looks like theirs some great input into this thread and great bands. Let me remind if you post a video please inlcude the band and song title somewhere near the video

I listen to a ton of stuff new and old. And different genres/types

so ill start whoring the old skool

Dio-Last in line

Dio-Rainbow in the dark

Dio-Holy Diver

^^^^ If any of you start saying that the Killswitch Engage version of this song is better you deserve to DIE...The original DIO pwns all. Id admit the Killswitch video is better but common their video came out in 2006 so what do you expect?

Iron Maiden - The Trooper

Quote:
-Jonathan-
Old 08-06-2008, 02:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Black Sabbath- Paranoid

Black Sabbath - War Pigs (Live in Paris 1970)

Black Sabbath - Iron Man

Led Zeppelin Black Dog 1973

Led Zeppelin-stairway to heaven

Led Zeppelin - Kashmir

Quote:
-Jonathan-
Old 08-06-2008, 02:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 20 ddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcano
ddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to ddd4114 Send a message via AIM to ddd4114 Send a message via MSN to ddd4114 Send a message via Yahoo to ddd4114

The last two posts are pretty solid...

Read My Stuff:

ddd4114 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2008, 02:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddd4114 View Post
The last two posts are pretty solid...
yup cant fuck with the classics

Quote:
-Jonathan-
Old 08-06-2008, 02:44 PM   #16 (permalink)
Poop Sock

wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wizard's blood

I gotta say tech death in my car all the way!

wizard's blood is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2008, 02:53 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

try these out

INTO ETERNITY - Severe Emotional Distress

HEAVEN SHALL BURN - Endzeit

DEATH- Philosopher

Quote:
-Jonathan-
Old 08-06-2008, 02:59 PM   #18 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Meshuggah-Bleed

SOLD

...Gone back to the Chevy world again, but i'll be back behind the seat of a Honda again someday
Koots is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2008, 03:27 PM   #19 (permalink)
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 51 reviews
Send a message via AIM to E. Jeezy Send a message via Yahoo to E. Jeezy

This thread seems to be going good. Be careful to keep from too much chit-chat and we wont have this one closed.

"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

"I'm so awesome that I quote myself in my own signature."
~E. Jeezy
E. Jeezy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2008, 03:28 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94ej2cvc View Post
This thread seems to be going good. Be careful to keep from too much chit-chat and we wont have this one closed.
x2.. Well some chit chat. But not arguing about bands or anything...and i think we should be good.

Quote:
-Jonathan-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in