Maxed out. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2008, 06:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer
Thumbs up Maxed out.

wow check this out. i'm listen to travis smiley on pbs/npr. wow, i'm in the process of trying to clear my back debt and then this is on ts. holy fuck, if i only knew it really easy to to deal with these idiots asking me for money. just keep an eye for this doc.

http://www.maxedoutmovie.com/clips/trailer.html

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2008, 07:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series G0D

BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 78 reviews

Disney World just increased their prices again! Thx Bush.

Okay, where do I start...uh, if you cannot afford to payback the credit you charge then don't use the services! I've got my own debt issues I've fallen into and proud to say that within a couple pymts I'll have paid off one of my few CCs balances that I've had since college. What it all boils down to is that the bulk of these people complaining about their problems aren't responsible enough to use the system properly and deserve where they sit as of now. And about the CC companies withholding your check pymts...that should be a thing of the past with the internet and the ability to pay via the internet. I know not all pymts can be made online and that not all are available to the internet to do this...but it's just a thought.
BLK92_D16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-04-2008, 01:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AutoXCivic Send a message via MSN to AutoXCivic Send a message via Yahoo to AutoXCivic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLK92_D16 View Post
Disney World just increased their prices again! Thx Bush.

Okay, where do I start...uh, if you cannot afford to payback the credit you charge then don't use the services! I've got my own debt issues I've fallen into and proud to say that within a couple pymts I'll have paid off one of my few CCs balances that I've had since college. What it all boils down to is that the bulk of these people complaining about their problems aren't responsible enough to use the system properly and deserve where they sit as of now. And about the CC companies withholding your check pymts...that should be a thing of the past with the internet and the ability to pay via the internet. I know not all pymts can be made online and that not all are available to the internet to do this...but it's just a thought.
I agree with this statement. I only recently got a credit card because I figure if I don't have the money for something then I shouldn't buy it. The only reason I got a credit card was because my computer died and I needed a new one pretty quick, so I got a best buy credit card, which is only usable at best buy. That way I won't be tempted to go buy something somewhere else. It's all about management and not going for the instant gratification ... which, unfortunately, America seems to condition it's citizens to do. Wait until you can afford to buy something without credit before you start using it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<--- Stolen
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<--- Sold.

Quote:
barrel roll in airplane > barrel roll in nsx
AutoXCivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-04-2008, 01:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Life without credit is great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-04-2008, 09:06 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series G0D

BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 78 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
Life without credit is great.
Oh to be like that again! Had one, and only one all the way through college. Earned myself a 78x credit score when I applied for my first brand new car; got 0% interest on it!
BLK92_D16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-04-2008, 09:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cervan Send a message via MSN to cervan

im glad that i only have a five hundred dollar Credit card, I maxxed that thing out in under two days lol. (car insurance and such)
cervan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-04-2008, 02:02 PM   #7 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 7 reviews

no credit card and dont need one if i did get one i would fill it to the gills like everyone else in this world i dont need to be a statistic but with the way the economy is goin why not live life the way u wish u could for what time u have left
RidinDirtyCRX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in