Turbo D16 doing a standing half mile. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2008, 10:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
10 second daily driver :)

Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 24 reviews
Default Turbo D16 doing a standing half mile.

this is a hondata s300 data log of a standing half mile run. it was actually less then a half mile but 5th gear was maxed out. for some reason youtube kinda messes up the time line, but in hondata it plays back as 0-60 in just under 4 sec and 0-155 in just under 22. you tube some how screws it up slightly any way the tranny that transzex put a taller 5th gear in for me can get closer to 170, im just to lazy to put it back in the car. a bunch of us want to try and go to the next standing mile event , but the rules say 150+ need a cage, and i know i can hit that in half that distance oh well .
10.7 @ 137.97
1990 CRX Si D16Z6 305/265 @ 22 PSI (SOLD)
11.6 @ 118

Last edited by Boosted91; 08-02-2008 at 10:19 PM.
Boosted91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2008, 12:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

WTF?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2008, 03:42 AM   #3 (permalink)
669AWHP

Rep Power: 18 icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!
icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 33 reviews
Send a message via AIM to icwicked Send a message via MSN to icwicked Send a message via Yahoo to icwicked

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
WTF?
haha... i think thats crazy to do 170 in our cars.. would think something would give
icwicked is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2008, 07:19 AM   #4 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 7 reviews

nice shit
when i did 130 in my rex it was starting to get spooky so idk about doin 170
RidinDirtyCRX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2008, 07:27 AM   #5 (permalink)

Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....

haha that would suck, mines totally smooth and stable. yeah transzex i havnt got around to installing that other tranny yet, the one i have in ther enow works so good i cant justify the time and energy to swap it.
10.7 @ 137.97
11.6 @ 118
Old 08-03-2008, 08:08 AM   #6 (permalink)
Well?

Rep Power: 33 1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 38 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1.5Slowmatic

awww, i was hopin to see a vid of the car, o well, still cool none the less. my del sol is smooth as hell at 130 and the EX hits the 120 limiter and its pretty smooth
Quote:
Nate is seriously one of those angry white men you read about all the time.

Headlight Harness DIY Upgrade
DIY Ice Box Intake
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #7
1.5Slowmatic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2008, 08:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

I pinned it passed 145 on my si gauge cluster when i had the auto y7 that thing was geared for the highway. Not that scary pretty smooth for stock suspension.

GO STEELERS!
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2008, 09:03 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellhatch View Post
I pinned it passed 145 on my si gauge cluster when i had the auto y7 that thing was geared for the highway. Not that scary pretty smooth for stock suspension.
how long did that take?
10.7 @ 137.97
11.6 @ 118
Old 08-03-2008, 09:35 AM   #9 (permalink)
I survived code 9

Location: an imaginary place where chrome rims don't exist. Oh! Tennessee.
Milano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Milano_Redline

I dunno about doing 170...

That's a neat video though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Milano_Redline is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2008, 11:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
669AWHP

Rep Power: 18 icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!
icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!icwicked is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 33 reviews
Send a message via AIM to icwicked Send a message via MSN to icwicked Send a message via Yahoo to icwicked

when i had 233whp mine didnt take long to get to 130 and mine was smooth to on just lowering springs. but thats when the race ended so i never took it up and farther
icwicked is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-04-2008, 12:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

I was not of sound mind last night.......

OK CRX Si tranny, tached out in 5th gear, about 150 mph

Quote:
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
Old 08-04-2008, 07:50 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
I was not of sound mind last night.......

OK CRX Si tranny, tached out in 5th gear, about 150 mph
i wasnt tached out i was at my shift point which is 7200, my revlimiter is 7600, but i saw no sense in winding it out any more. when i run the tranny you built me i can hit darn close to 170
10.7 @ 137.97
11.6 @ 118
Old 08-04-2008, 02:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
Well?

Rep Power: 33 1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 38 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1.5Slowmatic

god i cant imagine what your car would be like with a 59300 and a 3in exhaust
Quote:
Nate is seriously one of those angry white men you read about all the time.

Headlight Harness DIY Upgrade
DIY Ice Box Intake
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #7
1.5Slowmatic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-04-2008, 03:20 PM   #14 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted91 View Post
haha that would suck, mines totally smooth and stable. yeah transzex i havnt got around to installing that other tranny yet, the one i have in ther enow works so good i cant justify the time and energy to swap it.
mabye its the road i was on then, middle of the adirondac mountains. 120 around the corners and pass the Ford Explorer. Then barried the speedo at 130 the car kept climbing a little more and i let off. didnt need to piss my gf off anymore she already had nail marks in the dash
HEHE

P.s. i was on ebay coils on stock springs SLAMMED
RidinDirtyCRX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-05-2008, 01:33 AM   #15 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted91 View Post
i wasnt tached out i was at my shift point which is 7200, my revlimiter is 7600, but i saw no sense in winding it out any more. when i run the tranny you built me i can hit darn close to 170
we are both speaking in french

Quote:
Old 08-05-2008, 02:02 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cervan Send a message via MSN to cervan

lol, Anyone wana guess how fast i could go?
7500 rpm limit

1st Gear 49.54 MPH
2nd Gear 91.42 MPH
3rd Gear 151.02 MPH
4th Gear 188.73 MPH
5th Gear 229.33 MPH
6th Gear 0 MPH
final drive 3.25

LOL i could do 150 in THIRD gear!
cervan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-05-2008, 12:28 PM   #17 (permalink)

my car has the power to do way more, its just gear limited. i think with taller gears it would have the power to hit 200 with little effort.
10.7 @ 137.97
11.6 @ 118
Old 08-06-2008, 12:34 AM   #18 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

might have the power and gear, but can you get rid of the HEAT that will be generated?

Quote:
Old 08-06-2008, 12:40 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cervan Send a message via MSN to cervan

Quote:
might have the power and gear, but can you get rid of the HEAT that will be generated?
lol i hope, i have the full radiator and two fans, while running straight anti-freeze so it wont boil
cervan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2008, 01:16 AM   #20 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

straight AF is BAD!

it doesn't asborb the heat as well as water.

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in