Uhh - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Poll Results: how do you like your women. edited =P
110-120 21 48.84%
121-131 24 55.81%
132-142 19 44.19%
143-153 9 20.93%
154-164 4 9.30%
165+ 5 11.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2008, 06:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 25 cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cory jordan Send a message via MSN to cory jordan
Default Uhh

this is the new one, allows you to vote for more than one lady =P.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

gone but never forgotten
cory jordan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2008, 06:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 51 reviews
Send a message via AIM to E. Jeezy Send a message via Yahoo to E. Jeezy

i voted all.

sexy "skinny" woman~Alicia Keys
sexy "average" woman~Rihanna
sexy "full-figured" woman~Raven Simone

see? there is always a difference in beauty and what is sexy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

"I'm so awesome that I quote myself in my own signature."
~E. Jeezy
E. Jeezy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2008, 06:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 xcthc will become famous soon enoughxcthc will become famous soon enoughxcthc will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

should i feel awkward that my last 2 girlfriends were under 110?
xcthc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2008, 07:01 PM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 25 cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cory jordan Send a message via MSN to cory jordan

not at all playa, long as the cops dont find out. your good =P. j/k

gone but never forgotten
cory jordan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2008, 07:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 Zor_Primo is starting to learn the ropesZor_Primo is starting to learn the ropesZor_Primo is starting to learn the ropesZor_Primo is starting to learn the ropesZor_Primo is starting to learn the ropesZor_Primo is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Zor_Primo Send a message via Skype™ to Zor_Primo

Still need heights. LOL

EJ8Squad #435 - CGP v2.0 #19 -
Zor_Primo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2008, 07:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 golferman15 is learning the way of the Dgolferman15 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

My girfriend is 5'11" so 140ish is just perfect for her!

golferman15 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2008, 07:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Voted. Who ever looks good at 10 min to 2am.

GO STEELERS!
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2008, 08:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 20 tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

^ha heee ha asian beezyz for the win!
You guys should all just get Miatas.
Nobody ever tries to race you, old guys give you thumbs up all the time, and random assholes yell homophobic obscenities at you.
tronsteezz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2008, 09:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94ej2cvc View Post
i voted all.

sexy "skinny" woman~Alicia Keys
sexy "average" woman~Rihanna
sexy "full-figured" woman~Raven Simone

see? there is always a difference in beauty and what is sexy
LoL, You're a Foo for voting 165+

I would love to see a Sexy Plus Woman!

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2008, 09:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 20 tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

you guys suck I like my women like my car: small asian and stripped !

ps 165er would crush me so maybe thats why I like m little
You guys should all just get Miatas.
Nobody ever tries to race you, old guys give you thumbs up all the time, and random assholes yell homophobic obscenities at you.
tronsteezz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2008, 10:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

can't vote..........weights not in a large enoug range.

Mind you my exwife only weighed 70 lbs when I met her, she was sub 5' as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2008, 10:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 shoyuburner is starting to learn the ropesshoyuburner is starting to learn the ropesshoyuburner is starting to learn the ropesshoyuburner is starting to learn the ropesshoyuburner is starting to learn the ropesshoyuburner is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Talking

Petite short ones. Short girls have the best proportion.
fab cat back with magnaflow muffler
skunk2 stage 1 cam
aem cam gear
ported intake
60mm throttle body
B&M shifter
Tokico suspension
skunk2 coilover sleeves
Ebay adjustable camber plates
chipped ecu
shoyuburner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2008, 11:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

easy to toss around on your pole too!

OK, simple thought.............

Why do opposites attract?

Skinny chicks like big guys, but fat chicks like skinny dudes?

Same thing goes for the guys.

I'm at 238 lbs (lazy ass!) right now and prefer petite within a reason. That doesn't mean I won't rail a 125 lb 5'3" lady (paternity test was negative!) that has great proporitions and a KILLER personallity.

Myself I'm a big A/small B boob person, which usually means a smaller female body frame.

Oh yeah, fiesty petite redheads, ONE HELL OF A RIDE!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-22-2008, 05:23 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cervan Send a message via MSN to cervan

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post

I'm at 238 lbs (lazy ass!) right now and prefer petite within a reason. That doesn't mean I won't rail a 125 lb 5'3" lady (paternity test was negative!) that has great proporitions and a KILLER personallity.

Myself I'm a big A/small B boob person, which usually means a smaller female body frame.

lol they dont call you bone for nothing do they? :mikej::mikej: lol, my ex was 90 pounds man, she was thinnnnn ran 15 mins every morning and then lifted weights abit too. I like the smaller boobed chicks, but bones showing just isnt appealing..
cervan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-22-2008, 06:39 AM   #15 (permalink)

Rep Power: 24 mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!
mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to mightyjoecivic

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post

Thats also like seeing a small girl in a jacked up 3500 dually and a fat chick driving a festiva.

1993 Ford Cobra #1252 of 4993-- Bone stock

Tuning, the other bolt-on.

**Insert 95' 4dr civic...soon**
mightyjoecivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-22-2008, 04:10 PM   #16 (permalink)
It's that time again

Rep Power: 31 EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 SCRAPPIN

i voted all besides the first one cuz thats way to skinny .
and all of this also depends on they're higth also! love me some thinky's and some average

"SAY NO TO SKINNY"(this goes out to those bag o bones type chicks!)

EJ1 SCRAPPIN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-22-2008, 05:20 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 Senoryandel is almost a somebodySenoryandel is almost a somebodySenoryandel is almost a somebodySenoryandel is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

24 would be the highest BMI I could accept. I'd prefer 21-23. Current girl is 17 lol.
Old 07-22-2008, 06:27 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 rider5000 will become famous soon enoughrider5000 will become famous soon enoughrider5000 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 13 reviews

I like em skinny, or at least less than me..

Old -
rider5000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-22-2008, 07:15 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-Series Destruction Master

Rep Power: 36 f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to f00ker Send a message via MSN to f00ker Send a message via Yahoo to f00ker

More cushion for the pushin'!

not too much tho...

f00ker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-22-2008, 07:17 PM   #20 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

i like skinny chicks, what can i say?

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in