Can anyone provide me with a Windows XP CD KEY please - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2008, 03:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 Swipe'd smells like BoratSwipe'd smells like BoratSwipe'd smells like BoratSwipe'd smells like BoratSwipe'd smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Swipe'd
Default Can anyone provide me with a Windows XP CD KEY please

i had to reinstall xp on my computer and i ran out of days left on my trial...

that computer came with milenimum edition, i know thats hella out dated so i took my buddies cds that he got with his dell laptop and i installed those..

well here i am, stuck with no cd key and no computer..

so is there anyone who can help a fellow d out?

thanks in advance
~Greg
Swipe'd is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2008, 04:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 Aeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Dude...what are you typing on?

Trust me, it's better to buy a copy. When I worked at CC we'd get pirate OS towers in all the time. They'd have some problem with the system and there was nothing they or we could do about it.

If you got this far then Newegg ($5 more for SP3 version) can get you the rest of the way for as cheap as it gets...legally.
Aeroflux is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2008, 04:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 Swipe'd smells like BoratSwipe'd smells like BoratSwipe'd smells like BoratSwipe'd smells like BoratSwipe'd smells like Borat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeroflux View Post
Dude...what are you typing on?

Trust me, it's better to buy a copy. When I worked at CC we'd get pirate OS towers in all the time. They'd have some problem with the system and there was nothing they or we could do about it.

If you got this far then Newegg ($5 more for SP3 version) can get you the rest of the way for as cheap as it gets...legally.
thanx for the advice but i kno its possible, this computer is only going to be used to surf the web.. THATS IT!

and im not about to pay 80+ for some monopoly bs key nonsense, i rather spend it on a boost controller
Old 07-19-2008, 04:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

so you want someone to give you a legit key for free? good luck with that...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2008, 04:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
jew
www.rifftrax.com

Rep Power: 16 jew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via MSN to jew

no cd key for you

Quote:
Whenever I pack something up, I take all the trash out of my car and use it for padding. Hamburger boxes, beer cans, whatever...A lot of times I'll even grab plastic bottles and put them in there. It's awesome.

Last edited by jew; 07-19-2008 at 08:22 PM.
jew is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2008, 04:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
jew
www.rifftrax.com

Rep Power: 16 jew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeroflux View Post
sounds like you aren't a very good tech. i have repaired many computers and i've never had a problem that was related to a pirated os. i've also run pirate versions of windows xp since BEFORE xp was publicly released. the only time i've ever had a problem relating to the OS is when you get those modified or stripped down releases.

Quote:
Whenever I pack something up, I take all the trash out of my car and use it for padding. Hamburger boxes, beer cans, whatever...A lot of times I'll even grab plastic bottles and put them in there. It's awesome.

Old 07-19-2008, 04:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by jew View Post

----------------------

i haven't paid for windows since 98se :P

fuck bill gates.
great nice awsome YAH!

btw fuck gates, he dont pay my bills or support my addicting hobbies!
Old 07-19-2008, 04:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

edit: ya deff didnt work...

still looking..
Old 07-19-2008, 04:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 Aeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunna

Quote:
sounds like you aren't a very good tech. i have repaired many computers and i've never had a problem that was related to a pirated os. i've also run pirate versions of windows xp since BEFORE xp was publicly released. the only time i've ever had a problem relating to the OS is when you get those modified or stripped down releases.
It has nothing to do with the level of my skill. We are bound by rules to either have the original OS cd from the customer or the key from the label on the tower. If we don't have either there is nothing we can do. It happened all the time.

On a personal note I don't like running pirated versions of OS because the last thing I want in an already unstable system is to have the foundation ripped from my programs. I invest a hell of a lot more than what it costs for an OS anyway.

That's not to say I haven't run pirated programs, those are easy to fix.
Aeroflux is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2008, 04:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

well i tried that key and it got this on the validation webpage...

"The product key entered is a Volume License Key

Volume License Keys cannot be automatically installed. Contact your organization’s IT department or system administrator to install this Volume License Key"
Old 07-19-2008, 04:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
jew
www.rifftrax.com

my bad, it probably only works with the iso it came with. lemme find another it will take a few minutes.

Quote:

Old 07-19-2008, 04:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
jew
www.rifftrax.com

no cd key here either

Quote:

Last edited by jew; 07-19-2008 at 08:22 PM.
Old 07-19-2008, 05:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

wow, good stuff...

how about a key for microsoft Office Professional 2007..?

i lost mine when my puter imploded...
end of

R.I.P. my mom - I miss you
10/3/1945-6/16/2007

R.I.P. - MiloReaper & Pat Primmer

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

04' Pilot EXL - Black Pile - Love it

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

4Door is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2008, 05:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
jew
www.rifftrax.com

if that key doesn't work, i'm all out. the rest of my releases have the key slipstreamed.

in that case, just download this:
http://www.mininova.org/tor/1360794

Quote:

Old 07-19-2008, 05:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 16 samuraiz is starting to learn the ropessamuraiz is starting to learn the ropessamuraiz is starting to learn the ropessamuraiz is starting to learn the ropessamuraiz is starting to learn the ropessamuraiz is starting to learn the ropes
Send a message via AIM to samuraiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swipe'd View Post
great nice awsome YAH!

btw fuck gates, he dont pay my bills or support my addicting hobbies!
Bill Gates actually retired recently.
Old 07-19-2008, 05:06 PM   #16 (permalink)
jew
www.rifftrax.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Door Life View Post
wow, good stuff...

how about a key for microsoft Office Professional 2007..?

i lost mine when my puter imploded...
end of
of course i won't post cd keys, that would be ILLEGAL

Quote:

Last edited by jew; 07-19-2008 at 08:23 PM.
Old 07-19-2008, 05:25 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series soldier

GODDAMIT! nothing worked still!
Old 07-19-2008, 05:29 PM   #18 (permalink)
jew
www.rifftrax.com

you're sure you tried this one and not the office keys i just posted?

Quote:
Microsoft Windows XP Professional Corporate SP2

XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

and i KNOW you haven't done this yet. you need to read these posts more carefully.

Quote:
if that key doesn't work, i'm all out. the rest of my releases have the key slipstreamed.

Quote:

Last edited by jew; 07-19-2008 at 08:23 PM.
Old 07-19-2008, 05:30 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:

how do i use that file i just downloaded?
Old 07-19-2008, 05:31 PM   #20 (permalink)
jew
www.rifftrax.com

lol

you need to learn about the wonderful world of bit torrent. then you can have all the music, movies, games, software, etc you want for free.

go here and READ.
http://www.slyck.com/bt.php

Quote:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Tags
ninja key

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in