BATMAN DARK NIGHT anyone go see it yet..? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 09:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 20 reviews
Default BATMAN DARK NIGHT anyone go see it yet..?

i haven't been able to see it...

seems like it is sold out for the next few days... i didn't even know that was possible...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P. my mom - I miss you
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
10/3/1945-6/16/2007

R.I.P. - MiloReaper & Pat Primmer

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

04' Pilot EXL - Black Pile - Love it

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

4Door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-18-2008, 10:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grounded

dont feel bad it happened to me too. the hype for the movie is out of control. i hope it lives up to it.

D-B-D-D-B-F-K-4G??
Grounded is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2008, 10:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 smellslikerice is a name known to allsmellslikerice is a name known to allsmellslikerice is a name known to allsmellslikerice is a name known to allsmellslikerice is a name known to allsmellslikerice is a name known to allsmellslikerice is a name known to allsmellslikerice is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to smellslikerice

just got back...it sold out for two showings tonight here...but thats it...and that was like at the last minute....

its pretty badass btw...lol
smellslikerice is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2008, 12:59 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

damn i want to see it so bad. but i am poor, so i will have to wait till it hits 66stage.com.

99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2008, 01:09 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 rbtronix is starting to learn the ropesrbtronix is starting to learn the ropesrbtronix is starting to learn the ropesrbtronix is starting to learn the ropesrbtronix is starting to learn the ropesrbtronix is starting to learn the ropesrbtronix is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Just finished watching it. Movie was awesome! GO SEE IT!
Old 07-19-2008, 02:36 AM   #6 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greasemonkey89

best batman period and heath was a genius it was a masterpiece.

"Aircooled Enthusiast/ D-Series Fanatic"

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #2
greasemonkey89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2008, 02:41 AM   #7 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

One of the best Super Hero Movies in my opinion....The Joker made the whole movie RIP Heath Ledger
d16z6_ej1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2008, 05:59 AM   #8 (permalink)
COOOOOOL BEAAANNNS

Chucksta It's a JDM Star Bitches....Chucksta It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to Chucksta Send a message via AIM to Chucksta Send a message via MSN to Chucksta Send a message via Skype™ to Chucksta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded View Post
dont feel bad it happened to me too. the hype for the movie is out of control. i hope it lives up to it.
i saw the premier at Manor, there were 4 theaters showing, all of which had a line at some point.

But it was defiantly worth it. Best one so far, the joker is amazing.
Old 07-19-2008, 10:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 14 94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 10 reviews

i watched the midnight showing on thrusday night and also watched it again at 8:10 p.m on friday night, both of which sold out.

by the way, on just friday the 18th, it made $66.4 million, beating out all of the spider man movies. Hard telling what it will make total for the entire weekend. that is a world record holder, taking over spiderman 3's record of 59 million on the first night. If the dark knight makes over $151 million on the first weekend, it will have the record for biggest opening weekend ever!!

Mama mia starring merrel streep came in second place with earnings for friday with $9 million.

This movie is the real deal and i recommend everyone to go and see this movie. It is a masterpiece from many different aspects and even people who arent superhero or batman fans will love this movie.

Heath Ledger should most definately be recognized by the acadamey awards for an oscar. I have NEVER and dont believe i will ever again see a performance of that calibar. He plays a sick freak that is twisted in every way, who will make you want more and more, wondering what he will do next, yet at the same time, he makes you laugh your ass off.

Go and see this movie, YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best movie ive ever seen!! its on a different scale than anything ive seen, but i reccommend buying tickets the day before like i did and showing up 2 hours early for good seats!!

4 psi pull....

Me and my Dad's new G35's (mines the coupe):

Last edited by 94z6ex; 07-19-2008 at 10:26 AM.
94z6ex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2008, 10:45 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 6 reviews

It was a great movie, It sold out 5 threaters where i seen it.
Black05-Srt4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2008, 10:55 AM   #11 (permalink)
I survived code 9

Location: an imaginary place where chrome rims don't exist. Oh! Tennessee.
Milano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Milano_Redline

Great movie! I really enjoyed it.

Milano_Redline is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2008, 11:47 AM   #12 (permalink)
d-series Member

hatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

saw it, heath owned that role which if funny cuz i always thought he was a fruit... too bad he passed because i really dont think anyone will be able to fill those shoes the same. i mean he went from stupid stuff like knights tale to the badass joker. if i wasnt told it was him id never have known. i liked the pen trick

got to the theater over half hour early for the second to last showing of the nite, and there was like fifty people in line already in this small town lol. a couple things were lacking with batman i thought, but damn if the joker wasnt the best villain ive seen in a looong time.
Old 07-19-2008, 11:56 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 funkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

It was an awesome movie! Def the best hero movie to date! Heath owned the role as the joker, couldn't have asked for much more!

funkified is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2008, 12:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

i need to see this shit!!11

i'm going to just try to get a couple of tickets from fandango or somethin for later tonight...

R.I.P. my mom - I miss you
10/3/1945-6/16/2007

R.I.P. - MiloReaper & Pat Primmer

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

04' Pilot EXL - Black Pile - Love it

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

4Door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2008, 01:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
I <3 TIG Welding

Rep Power: 24 9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!
9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 9295EJ-t Send a message via Skype™ to 9295EJ-t

Quote:
Originally Posted by allnaturalrex View Post
best batman period and heath was a genius it was a masterpiece.
werd! i saw it Night of.. at midnight...

amazing movie! hype is legit! worth the money and time to see it!

night of, the theatre i went to (AMC 24) had 9 seperate theatres open for the showing!

9295EJ-t is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2008, 02:15 PM   #16 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

just got back. 2:25hrs damd was it long but really dark and good.

i'm not a huge batman growinng up, but i knew enough to know every character that was going to become. like spiderman, with eddie brock, venom etc. the only thing i didn't like was the way venom was killed. i really didn't hold weight in my eyes.

why? spiderman and carnage made an alliance to kill venom.

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2008, 02:20 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 brandenj is starting to learn the ropesbrandenj is starting to learn the ropesbrandenj is starting to learn the ropesbrandenj is starting to learn the ropesbrandenj is starting to learn the ropesbrandenj is starting to learn the ropesbrandenj is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

dang i'll see it soon but most likely later than sooner b/c i hate going to crowded movies...

brandenj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2008, 02:24 PM   #18 (permalink)
gonzo

Rep Power: 0 Spriggan is a name known to allSpriggan is a name known to allSpriggan is a name known to allSpriggan is a name known to allSpriggan is a name known to allSpriggan is a name known to allSpriggan is a name known to allSpriggan is a name known to allSpriggan is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Spriggan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandenj View Post
dang i'll see it soon but most likely later than sooner b/c i hate going to crowded movies...
same here, i like to kick my feet up, was thinking of seeing it tonight, 30min drive one way to the movies and it might me sold out
Spriggan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2008, 02:36 PM   #19 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 34 civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to civic97

damn i want to see it!!!

FUCK THIEVES

COD: KING!!!
civic97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2008, 02:37 PM   #20 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

LOL tag is funny. broke back heath.

GO STEELERS!
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
batman

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in