Few things I've done lately.. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2008, 02:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
Nor Cal D-series rider

Import Al It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Import Al Send a message via Yahoo to Import Al
Default Few things I've done lately..

Admittedly I don't frequent D-Series as much as the good ole days.. having a real job with variable schedules & 10 hour shifts cut into my free time a bit. I did however drive from Nor*Cal to Nebraska & back in 3 days to deliver my '95 Integra GS-R to a cool young dude from Des Moines, Iowa. He isn't sure what direction he'll go after the body is straight, but he mentioned these 3 setups & can afford them.
  • K-swap, likely a moderate NA K24 block/K20 frankenstein.
  • H2B, maybe a wet kit & bolt-ons. Cheap & effective, nuff said.
  • Bore the stock B18C1 to 2.0L / sleeved / forged rotating assembly / GT28 or bigger / Major-league boost.
Here's what I drove 1225 miles east for him.. It was clipped by a woman during a bicycle race.. long story lol.

I got to race my girlfriend Jamie along Interstate 80 at triple digit speeds the whole way, she drove my '93 Civic EX. She snapped these 2 outside of Cheyenne, Wyoming. What a clean, rural piece of America that is..

Later down the road we pitted in Winnemucca, Nevada. While exiting the Wal-Mart parking lot we spotted this Real Muthaphuckin' G... Ballin'!!!

The buyer also wanted the white 17" ADR 50 Series' in the first pic so I started their restoration tonight.

Before...

*Not quite..* After!! Lol.. still needs wet sanding & a few more coats but they're coming along nicely!
Import Al is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-10-2008, 06:25 AM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 icarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

road trips are great.

I've made the trip from Atlanta, GA <-> Seattle, WA 3 or 4 times. This country is pretty fucking big and there's soooo much to see out there.

btw, those wheels look tits!
icarusdown is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-10-2008, 06:36 AM   #3 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

road trip and i was not invited? damn

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1996 Integra Project Car:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-10-2008, 08:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series G0D

BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 78 reviews

I made 4 round trips from Pensacola, FL to Portland, OR. Those were the good 'ol days when that trip one-way would only cost $200-250 on gas.

Long story about that female on a bicycle? We've got the time?
BLK92_D16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-10-2008, 01:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 rider5000 will become famous soon enoughrider5000 will become famous soon enoughrider5000 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 13 reviews

A woman on a bicycle did that... Must have been a fat chick..

Old -
rider5000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-10-2008, 02:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Wow 80 looks alot nicer out by you. Over hear its full of garbage and scattered car parts i live a mile away from 80.

GO STEELERS!
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-11-2008, 02:11 AM   #7 (permalink)
Nor Cal D-series rider

Import Al It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Import Al Send a message via Yahoo to Import Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by rider5000 View Post
A woman on a bicycle did that... Must have been a fat chick..
Lol it would of been a simpler insurance matter if I did splatter her lol.. that's not quite how it went down tho. She was helpful in getting the matter settled without a bunch of accusatory insurance BS.

https://www.d-series.org/forums/showthread.php?t=90659

Levi.. Dude.. How did I forget? Man.. *Hits self with failstick*

Actually, I kinda daydreamed how the trip would of probably went.. Myself, Jamie & you following in the hatch.. 2 Civics & an Integra peacefully cruising the American west.. Somewhere in the Nevada high desert you double-crossed me.. a secret armed passenger jumps out of your hatch from under the cargo cover shoots out the EJ1's tires. You proceed to jack my GS-R & ride your faster horses the fuck outta' dodge. I get left high & dry with no cell service & a lot of explaining to do to my buyer.. Pretty much the plan, A slick? Never trust the funny guy! :haha:
Import Al is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-11-2008, 06:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 JZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Import Al View Post

Actually, I kinda daydreamed how the trip would of probably went.. Myself, Jamie & you following in the hatch.. 2 Civics & an Integra peacefully cruising the American west.. Somewhere in the Nevada high desert you double-crossed me.. a secret armed passenger jumps out of your hatch from under the cargo cover shoots out the EJ1's tires. You proceed to jack my GS-R & ride your faster horses the fuck outta' dodge. I get left high & dry with no cell service & a lot of explaining to do to my buyer.. Pretty much the plan, A slick? Never trust the funny guy! :haha:
haha, it reminds of this movie I watched last night. (The Hitcher)
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in