Picked up a xbox 360 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2008, 06:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
10 second daily driver :)

Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 24 reviews
Default Picked up a xbox 360

so since i am selling my alienware pc i decided to grab a xbox 360 , the only game i have is COD 4 its just as nice looking on the xbox as it was on the pc , but i cant figure out how to use my darn thumbs i am so used to mouse and keayboard, however i found a device that claims to let me use a mouse and and keyboard on the xbox. any way add me if you play xbox, my game name is deviant2
10.7 @ 137.97
1990 CRX Si D16Z6 305/265 @ 22 PSI (SOLD)
11.6 @ 118
Boosted91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-06-2008, 06:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 39 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Boosted-EH-804

Damn no good on the box should have went ps3 hope you got the warranty your gonna need it there is a thread of the members that have a xbox360 Ill get ya the link

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Boosted-EH-804 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-06-2008, 08:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedEF804 View Post
Damn no good on the box should have went ps3 hope you got the warranty your gonna need it there is a thread of the members that have a xbox360 Ill get ya the link

Wait, don't you have a 360? I could've sworn you were on my friends list.
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
and yes, i is a accedentally bamf status
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
mindless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-06-2008, 10:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
10 second daily driver :)

Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 24 reviews

nah the xbox people fixed the problem they released the falcon chip set it runs much much cooler then the original chip set, and only uses a 175 watt brick instead of the 203 watt.. i carefully compared ps3 and xbox and in almost every aspect xbox won . i read reviews played on them and talked to owners of both. the only thing the ps3 had that was better is blueray right out of the box.
10.7 @ 137.97
1990 CRX Si D16Z6 305/265 @ 22 PSI (SOLD)
11.6 @ 118
Boosted91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-06-2008, 01:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 Aeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

It'll be a while before the PS3 network gets close to the level of support and media that XBox Live has. If you've got broadband the 360 is still king of the hill.

That said I have a backlog of games to play on my PC. Right now Mass Effect is taking up almost all of my game time. The rest I dedicate to replaying Descent/Descent II on the playstation. I'd be playing XBox Live games but my satellite connection sucks hairy coconuts.
Aeroflux is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-06-2008, 04:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 39 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindless View Post
Wait, don't you have a 360? I could've sworn you were on my friends list.
Yey I have one for now its supposed to be back tomorrow we shall see. I for see another fail for this thing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

panda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to panda

i got another xbox but i dont play cod4 lol.. im a battle field guy cod is just old for me.. if you get bf:bc let me know.. we could play sometime.

panda is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-06-2008, 05:39 PM   #8 (permalink)

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Yey I have one for now its supposed to be back tomorrow we shall see. I for see another fail for this thing
Mine broke as well but I had a launch unit. But to MS credit they fixed it for free. So far my console history (broken units) goes like this:

-launch XBOX lasted almost until the 360 came out and literally died within weeks of the 360's release
- launch PS2 - died about 2.5 years after launch, sony replaced for free
- launch 360 - died about 18 months after launch, MS replaced for free

But yeah boosted is right MS supposedly fixed the problem and extended the warranty period to three years for launch units IIRC.
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
Old 07-06-2008, 05:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grounded

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda View Post
i got another xbox but i dont play cod4 lol.. im a battle field guy cod is just old for me.. if you get bf:bc let me know.. we could play sometime.
BFBC is great. Ive only played it online twice, I cant stop playing the game though. Heres my game tag if anyone wants to add.

D-B-D-D-B-F-K-4G??
Grounded is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-06-2008, 05:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Quote:
Mine broke as well but I had a launch unit. But to MS credit they fixed it for free. So far my console history (broken units) goes like this:

-launch XBOX lasted almost until the 360 came out and literally died within weeks of the 360's release
- launch PS2 - died about 2.5 years after launch, sony replaced for free
- launch 360 - died about 18 months after launch, MS replaced for free

But yeah boosted is right MS supposedly fixed the problem and extended the warranty period to three years for launch units IIRC.
Oh Ill have to check on that because I dont think I got a launch unit I got it like 6 months ago so......

Old 07-06-2008, 06:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greasemonkey89

my gamertag is greasemonky89 all i play is gears of war but i also have cod4.

"Aircooled Enthusiast/ D-Series Fanatic"

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #2
greasemonkey89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2008, 04:26 AM   #12 (permalink)

BFBC was a decent game but the only reason I bought it was for multiplayer, however, I could not get a match to save my life so I took it back. EA's servers suck; I've experienced similar issues with their games in the past.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-07-2008, 05:35 AM   #13 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Quote:
BFBC was a decent game but the only reason I bought it was for multiplayer, however, I could not get a match to save my life so I took it back. EA's servers suck; I've experienced similar issues with their games in the past.
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! You should have kept that one I will be picking it up soon because Im oh so tired of cod4

Old 07-07-2008, 05:58 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! You should have kept that one I will be picking it up soon because Im oh so tired of cod4
Dude I was sooo psyched about that game. The campaign was decent but, like I said, the only reason I got it was for multiplayer. I spent two nights trying to get a match and couldn't. As a matter of fact the ONLY time I ever got an online match was with the demo at 7 o'clock in the morning.

Ironically I used to be a COD hater. I bought and traded the game in twice before I finally bought it again and gave it a shot because my friends hate halo (read: they suck at it, lol). Right now COD has got me by the balls, lol.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-07-2008, 06:00 AM   #15 (permalink)
Hi hater!

I play it but it just gets blah sometimes. Have you tried rainbow six vegas 2

Old 07-07-2008, 06:05 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
I play it but it just gets blah sometimes. Have you tried rainbow six vegas 2
I played the demo for the first and second one but idk how I feel about it. I may give it another shot once I get tired of COD though.

And I know what you mean about getting tired of COD. I was playing sooo good on saturday but then we played last night and I was barely able to keep me k/d ratio on the plus side. And I swear I get spawn killed more in COD than in halo (which is my main complaint with halo).
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-07-2008, 06:07 AM   #17 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Quote:
I played the demo for the first and second one but idk how I feel about it. I may give it another shot once I get tired of COD though.

And I know what you mean about getting tired of COD. I was playing sooo good on saturday but then we played last night and I was barely able to keep me k/d ratio on the plus side. And I swear I get spawn killed more in COD than in halo (which is my main complaint with halo).
Man I always die Im decent but I die alot but its all in good fun atleast its not as laggy as the ps2

Old 07-07-2008, 06:23 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Man I always die Im decent but I die alot but its all in good fun atleast its not as laggy as the ps2
It definitely requires a different strategy than halo, which is probably why I didn't like it at first. Like in halo if you're shot at first I'd say there's still a 40%-50% chance you can win the battle. But in COD if you're shot at first I'd say it's probably more like 20% chance that you will win that fight (not counting martyrdom or last stand). In COD there is more emphasis on making sure you're moving through the map strategically IMO, although sometimes, depending on the weapons your opponent has, you will get owned regardless. We were playing on overgrown last night and I was in the farmhouse. A guy saw me run in there and shot me through the wall with some type of LMG. I was like wtf...he wasn't even near me dude, he was down by the house next to the bridge!!!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-07-2008, 06:26 AM   #19 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Quote:
It definitely requires a different strategy than halo, which is probably why I didn't like it at first. Like in halo if you're shot at first I'd say there's still a 40%-50% chance you can win the battle. But in COD if you're shot at first I'd say it's probably more like 20% chance that you will win that fight (not counting martyrdom or last stand). In COD there is more emphasis on making sure you're moving through the map strategically IMO, although sometimes, depending on the weapons your opponent has, you will get owned regardless. We were playing on overgrown last night and I was in the farmhouse. A guy saw me run in there and shot me through the wall with some type of LMG. I was like wtf...he wasn't even near me dude, he was down by the house next to the bridge!!!
You gotta love it the perks kill me and the fact that you cant have 2 attachments bug the piss out of me and then the maps arent all that great and they only have a few of the bitchs and the new maps for the most part are a fail on a grand scale

Old 07-07-2008, 06:55 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
You gotta love it the perks kill me and the fact that you cant have 2 attachments bug the piss out of me and then the maps arent all that great and they only have a few of the bitchs and the new maps for the most part are a fail on a grand scale
Lol, I know. I'm always battling between the silencer or the red dot sight / ACOG scope. I usually roll with the silencer though if I have it for the gun I'm using which may be the reason I didn't do as good last night because I played a lot of matches with the red dot sight on.
Quote:
Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in