Who says soccer isn't a contact sport - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2008, 08:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Premium Member

Rep Power: 31 93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....
93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 82 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 93 red ls
Exclamation Who says soccer isn't a contact sport

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC8MB...eature=related

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
93 red ls is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-03-2008, 08:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

I do... It took them 30 years for that footage

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
krychek57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2008, 08:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 JZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Soccer is more of a physical sports than people think (I've played it in High school) you should see how physical they are in Germany, and England.

Last edited by JZX1000; 07-03-2008 at 08:23 PM.
JZX1000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2008, 08:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

9 out of 10 moments in soccer where there is contact someone is flopping around after barely being touched

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2008, 08:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 51 reviews
Send a message via AIM to E. Jeezy Send a message via Yahoo to E. Jeezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZX1000 View Post
Soccer is more of a physical sports than people think (I've played it in High school) you should how physical they are in Germany, and England.
dont forget the greats like BRASIL, SPAIN, KOREA, and CHINA

X10

"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

"I'm so awesome that I quote myself in my own signature."
~E. Jeezy
E. Jeezy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2008, 08:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

Quote:
Soccer is more of a physical sports than people think (I've played it in High school) you should see how physical they are in Germany, and England.
Yup, played in Middle & High School. Broke my nose twice and bleeding was common.

krychek57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2008, 08:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 JZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94ej2cvc View Post
dont forget the greats like BRASIL, SPAIN, KOREA, and CHINA

X10
Those are technical/Finesse teams, they are not known for muscling their opponents.

Did anybody watch the European championship this year?
Old 07-03-2008, 08:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 51 reviews
Send a message via AIM to E. Jeezy Send a message via Yahoo to E. Jeezy

Quote:
Those are technical/Finesse teams, they are not known for muscling their opponents.

Did anybody watch the European championship this year?
only 1 country is KNOWN for its "Futbol Hooligans".... THE UK! them niggas roit the stadium if their team loses....

"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

"I'm so awesome that I quote myself in my own signature."
~E. Jeezy
E. Jeezy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2008, 08:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series G0D

K2e2vin It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to K2e2vin

If you're not allowed to "hit", it's not a full-contact sport. People get hurt in baseball and basketball all the time. IMO, baseball players get hit harder than soccer or basketball due to the fact that there's no "foul" and the runners are usually sprinting as fast as they can towards someone running at them or standing still.

PS: I hear africans are probably the roughest(as in muscling people around).
1992 Honda Accord LX coupe

K2e2vin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2008, 09:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
insert user title here

Rep Power: 51 drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drunkinmaster1 Send a message via Yahoo to drunkinmaster1

Soccer aint shit now compared to when the mesoamerican civilizations would sacrifice the looser of the game.
Old 07-04-2008, 01:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 SiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

i played for 11 years. Every once in awhile you get your ass thrown around. Its definately not a full contact sport, but best believe if your fighting for a ball against another guy there is definately alot of contact there. Elbows, shoulders, kicking in the ankles and knees.... its all kicks your ass after a game.

my build
SiRLasVegas is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-04-2008, 10:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

let me explain something if someone spit in my face i would beat them to inches of his life. fuck i would try to take his life.

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-04-2008, 11:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cervan Send a message via MSN to cervan

AHHHHHH!!!
cervan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-04-2008, 11:49 PM   #14 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Omg 0:10 Ftw Head Butt To The Chest Rotfl

:thehump: :haha:
fastshooter311 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-04-2008, 11:50 PM   #15 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cervan View Post
AHHHHHH!!!
ok.....that was sick

:thehump: :haha:
fastshooter311 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
football, teabagging

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in