Dog's Back! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2008, 08:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 14 beater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 16 reviews
Default Dog's Back!

Oh hell yeah, was flippin through the channels on my boob toob and low and behold, Dog the Bounty Hunter is back on the air! I was sooo pissed when I heard the bullshit about how all of a sudden he's suppossed to be this racist pig and his show is cancelled....absolute bullshit, glad to see him back
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #4

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
if you go turbo ill kill you chris lol j/k
beater90 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2008, 09:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greasemonkey89

word to that bra!!!!!! lmao

"Aircooled Enthusiast/ D-Series Fanatic"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #2
greasemonkey89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2008, 09:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to cervan Send a message via MSN to cervan

Sweet,
cervan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2008, 10:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 51 reviews
Send a message via AIM to E. Jeezy Send a message via Yahoo to E. Jeezy

but he did say some racist shit... i know i aint the only one who heard the phone call

"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

"I'm so awesome that I quote myself in my own signature."
~E. Jeezy

Last edited by E. Jeezy; 07-02-2008 at 10:02 PM.
E. Jeezy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2008, 10:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!

lmfao i love that episode.

Old 07-02-2008, 10:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94ej2cvc View Post
but he did say some racist shit... i know i aint the only one who heard the phone call
racism is not cool but everyone is a closet racist even if they don't admit it. shit i even get called a beaner almost everyday at work and im not crying about it.

lets cut the bullshit America is so sensitive now a days its so lame. howcome no one trips over what comedians say in there stereotype jokes they say. why because its funny then as long as its a joke. shit is hypocrisy plain and simple its like how i can spend my money once in a while on a hip hop cd and i cant sing to the song cause its racist please then they should edit every "n" word in each song if some people don't like it.

but whatever thats my rant ill keep it short on the subject lol.

Old 07-02-2008, 10:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94ej2cvc View Post

hey the dog is racist no doubt about it but he is honest is all i can say atleast his racism came out of the closet finally. instead of him acting like a innocent redneck it finally came out. i guaranty everyone on here has said the "n" word once in there life time and if not there all bold faced lairs .

Old 07-02-2008, 10:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 14 beater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatness

I agree with you rex, hell, I'm white and my wife is mexican, and I call her a beaner all the time...lol as far as the illustrious 'n' word, in my opinion that word works for all races, white trash, lazy ass scammin crack heads, whatever...fuck all this politically correct shit, and even if there is a 'phone call' recorded, isn't it a bit odd that the person that was being accosted racially knew to record it in advance, and this person was suppossed to be a 'friend'...give me a break, total bullshit just to get paid...again, the 'n' word would be an appropriate title for somebody like that, no matter the color of their skin....I don't hate people of different nationalities or color, I hate TRASHY people , whites, blacks, mexicans, whoever, if your trash, I don't like you, if you're an outstanding citizen and a self respecting individual , then we can chill...

Quote:
Old 07-02-2008, 10:40 PM   #9 (permalink)

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

i dont doubt it, im black & puerto rican and i got white friends that i know call each other "nigga". and to tell you the truth, its funny to me. "Nigga" is not race or gender specific. watch this video.

"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

~E. Jeezy
Old 07-02-2008, 10:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

dune coon.....lol

Quote:
Old 07-02-2008, 10:47 PM   #11 (permalink)

the last parts is totally true!

~E. Jeezy

~E. Jeezy
Old 07-02-2008, 10:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by beater90 View Post
I agree with you rex, hell, I'm white and my wife is mexican, and I call her a beaner all the time...lol as far as the illustrious 'n' word, in my opinion that word works for all races, white trash, lazy ass scammin crack heads, whatever...fuck all this politically correct shit, and even if there is a 'phone call' recorded, isn't it a bit odd that the person that was being accosted racially knew to record it in advance, and this person was suppossed to be a 'friend'...give me a break, total bullshit just to get paid...again, the 'n' word would be an appropriate title for somebody like that, no matter the color of their skin....I don't hate people of different nationalities or color, I hate TRASHY people , whites, blacks, mexicans, whoever, if your trash, I don't like you, if you're an outstanding citizen and a self respecting individual , then we can chill...

word exactly what i meant and i feel . i call my lady a beaner too lmao.

Old 07-02-2008, 10:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

dude, even my wife will call other mexicans she doesn't like beaners....lol

Quote:
Old 07-02-2008, 10:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Quote:
dude, even my wife will call other mexicans she doesn't like beaners....lol
i usually call trashy mexicans beaners lmao yeah there is 2 kinds of mexicans bro. i call other mexicans i don't like beaners also lol . but its usually a joke on my lady though lol. personally i feel like there is 2 classes of people in each ethnic group lol. serious

Old 07-02-2008, 11:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

100% absolutely true bro, couldn't have said it better myself.... I hope this thread doesn't turn into a racially charged out of control thread....lol

Quote:
Old 07-02-2008, 11:16 PM   #16 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Quote:
100% absolutely true bro, couldn't have said it better myself.... I hope this thread doesn't turn into a racially charged out of control thread....lol

yeah i know i started that shit lol i feel guilty but hey it made some true feelings come out of my head but i shouldn't have went off topic. well if the staff needs to they can delete my comments.

Old 07-02-2008, 11:16 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to cervan Send a message via MSN to cervan

Quote:
lol, beaners. Stupido! What you talkin about ese? huh you want to start something right now eh?
cervan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2008, 11:18 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

no, didn't mean anything we've said so far would be racially charaged per se, as we are all cool with it, but it only takes one jackass to come in here and take it wrong to fuck it all up, know what I mean?

Quote:
Old 07-02-2008, 11:22 PM   #19 (permalink)

ya'll niggas need to chill out

:haha: jay-kay

~E. Jeezy

~E. Jeezy
Old 07-02-2008, 11:24 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

lol...

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in