Battle of the Batmans, pretty good... - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2008, 09:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 20 reviews
Default Battle of the Batmans, pretty good...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P. my mom - I miss you
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
10/3/1945-6/16/2007

R.I.P. - MiloReaper & Pat Primmer

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

04' Pilot EXL - Black Pile - Love it

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

4Door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2008, 10:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 JZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Door Life View Post
Beautiful editing at the right parts.
Old 07-01-2008, 05:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 39 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Boosted-EH-804

That was great I loved it

Boosted-EH-804 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-01-2008, 07:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

BrandonPettit It's a JDM Star Bitches....BrandonPettit It's a JDM Star Bitches....BrandonPettit It's a JDM Star Bitches....BrandonPettit It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

That was dope but it was missing one thin.....TV's Adam West..haha

BrandonPettit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-01-2008, 07:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 51 reviews
Send a message via AIM to E. Jeezy Send a message via Yahoo to E. Jeezy

[email protected]

"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

"I'm so awesome that I quote myself in my own signature."
~E. Jeezy
E. Jeezy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-05-2008, 07:57 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series Janitor

Rep Power: 15 88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

best score is still elliot goldenthal's batman forever
Old 07-05-2008, 02:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonPettit View Post
That was dope but it was missing one thin.....TV's Adam West..haha
that would have sent this nice lil video sailing away on the gay-boat to gay island...

R.I.P. my mom - I miss you
10/3/1945-6/16/2007

R.I.P. - MiloReaper & Pat Primmer

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

04' Pilot EXL - Black Pile - Love it

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

4Door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in