Trunk Monkey! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2008, 01:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Hermit the Crab

Rep Power: 13 narkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Default Trunk Monkey!

Trunk Monkey Theft Retrieval System

Trunk Monkey chaparone version

Trunk Monkey Lead Foot version

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2000 EX D16Y8
B&M Short Shifter
Exedy OEM
Fidanza Lite
Ground Control
Eibach Springs
GReddy SP2 Exhaust
DC Sport 4-2-1 header
AEM Intake
Quote:
Cam gears?? Do I need a spare for some reason??:noway:
MYSPACE....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RETURN THE REP!!

Last edited by narkicu187; 06-30-2008 at 01:44 PM.
narkicu187 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2008, 01:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let's Go Oakland!

Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Psychoblue23

hella old but hella funny still

- Current Daily

- Family Car
Psychoblue23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-30-2008, 01:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hermit the Crab

Rep Power: 13 narkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to all

2000 EX D16Y8
B&M Short Shifter
Exedy OEM
Fidanza Lite
Ground Control
Eibach Springs
GReddy SP2 Exhaust
DC Sport 4-2-1 header
AEM Intake
Quote:
MYSPACE....

RETURN THE REP!!
Old 06-30-2008, 03:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series G0D

BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 78 reviews

"Cuz I don't like to be probed...I'm glad I got the trunk monkey! " LOL OMG, those were right!
BLK92_D16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-30-2008, 03:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 41 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

hilarious!!!
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-30-2008, 03:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 51 reviews
Send a message via AIM to E. Jeezy Send a message via Yahoo to E. Jeezy

old repost but still funny nonetheless

"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

"I'm so awesome that I quote myself in my own signature."
~E. Jeezy
E. Jeezy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-30-2008, 03:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 X292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to X292J

trunk monkey
old but funny

X292J is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-30-2008, 03:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 SiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

oldies but goodies! lol as always

my build
SiRLasVegas is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-30-2008, 04:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque

Rep Power: 21 Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!
Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 13 reviews

that is an awesome idea i wish i had one but wouldnt there be alot of monkey shit in the trunk

ak riding shotgun literally

autox/ touge ej1
Built 12.5 d., ac, pic selects, itr sway, wide wheels, more bracing than a dentist office lol

09 Chevy 3500hd crew cab long bed 4x4 just because I felt like it
Tibby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-30-2008, 04:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Hermit the Crab

Sorry 'bout the repost fellas, first time seeing these and thought they were F'n hilarious!!

2000 EX D16Y8
B&M Short Shifter
Exedy OEM
Fidanza Lite
Ground Control
Eibach Springs
GReddy SP2 Exhaust
DC Sport 4-2-1 header
AEM Intake
Quote:
MYSPACE....

RETURN THE REP!!
Old 07-01-2008, 07:20 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 Aeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunnaAeroflux is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLK92_D16 View Post
"Now I don't do probes...so I'm glad I bought a truck with the trunk monkey!"
fixed

That was hilarious, never seen these before.
Aeroflux is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-05-2008, 02:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 96HXcrap is fly like an eagle96HXcrap is fly like an eagle96HXcrap is fly like an eagle96HXcrap is fly like an eagle96HXcrap is fly like an eagle96HXcrap is fly like an eagle96HXcrap is fly like an eagle96HXcrap is fly like an eagle96HXcrap is fly like an eagle96HXcrap is fly like an eagle96HXcrap is fly like an eagle96HXcrap is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

yeah was introduced to the Trunk monkey last christmas at the family get together. We are getting my neice the trunk monkey so when she is out on dates! LOL
Never saw the Alien one till today. Hilarious!!
96HXcrap is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in