The end is near, Diablo III - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2008, 11:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews
Default The end is near, Diablo III

http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2008, 11:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cervan Send a message via MSN to cervan

Oh hell yes. im buying this! i beat diablo 2 millions of times this one looks even better! Oh and how did the vacation go bone?

Last edited by cervan; 06-28-2008 at 11:40 PM.
cervan is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2008, 11:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
jew
www.rifftrax.com

Rep Power: 16 jew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via MSN to jew

fucking sweet! i had no idea you were a gamer, bone! i played the SHIT out of diablo 1 and 2. oh and starcraft was the shit too. starcraft 2 should be coming out soon as well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Whenever I pack something up, I take all the trash out of my car and use it for padding. Hamburger boxes, beer cans, whatever...A lot of times I'll even grab plastic bottles and put them in there. It's awesome.

jew is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2008, 11:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jew View Post
fucking sweet! i had no idea you were a gamer, bone! i played the SHIT out of diablo 1 and 2. oh and starcraft was the shit too. starcraft 2 should be coming out soon as well.
What did you have? I had like three level 60's one bonespear necro and one lightning sorc. Another one was a really gay bowzon that sucked total balls cause blizz nerfed the bowzons.
Old 06-28-2008, 11:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 25 speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!
speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 22 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cervan View Post
I had like three level 60's one bonespear necro and one lightning sorc. Another one was a really gay bowzon that sucked total balls cause blizz nerfed the bowzons.
I know this is the entertainment area in a thread talking about Diablo, but ouch. Do you snort when you laugh too?

LOL - just playin!

Game looks fucking sweet. I was addicted to D2 (and D1 w/the Hellfire pack) for a long time. In fact D1 was the first game soundtrack I actually bought. Can't wait for it to come out and may force me to upgrade my 'puter.

|
|
|
speedfoos is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2008, 11:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfoos View Post
I know this is the entertainment area in a thread talking about Diablo, but ouch. Do you snort when you laugh too?

LOL - just playin!

Game looks fucking sweet. I was addicted to D2 (and D1 w/the Hellfire pack) for a long time. In fact D1 was the first game soundtrack I actually bought. Can't wait for it to come out and may force me to upgrade my 'puter.
Lol, i do have a lvl 61 on world of warcraft What am i now? And my ex girlfriend i met on wow and i wear pacifiers around my neck..
Old 06-29-2008, 12:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
jew
www.rifftrax.com

Rep Power: 16 jew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via MSN to jew

i refuse to play wow because i'm a jew and i'll only pay for a game once....not monthly, but in diablo 2 i went with a paladin....thorns was the shit

diablo 1....i can't remember too well. i used to smoke a LOT of pot back then.

Quote:
Whenever I pack something up, I take all the trash out of my car and use it for padding. Hamburger boxes, beer cans, whatever...A lot of times I'll even grab plastic bottles and put them in there. It's awesome.

jew is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-29-2008, 01:39 AM   #8 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

I only started playing Diablo 2 last year, but i was hooked, just as i was on D1 when it first came out. Is it coming out on the consoles? or just on PC? hopefully my comp can handle the game.

SOLD

...Gone back to the Chevy world again, but i'll be back behind the seat of a Honda again someday
Koots is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-29-2008, 02:19 AM   #9 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 HondVX is learning the way of the DHondVX is learning the way of the D

man i am so getting this game. I will sell my wow account for the game if i have to lol.
HondVX is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-29-2008, 03:14 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 SiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

i just came all over myself. game play is sick!!!

my build
SiRLasVegas is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-29-2008, 03:16 AM   #11 (permalink)

Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....

I'm could never get used to playing as the mages or any magic using character class, but the new witch doctor seems pretty impressive. I'll probably stick with the barbarian though, however boring people may view that.

SOLD

...Gone back to the Chevy world again, but i'll be back behind the seat of a Honda again someday
Old 06-29-2008, 03:35 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all
Send a message via Yahoo to 89lxcivic

Is this game like world of war craft?..and is this free?

<3 my ED
civic sedan
<<PoSt WhOrE:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGC89
is when you show a honda hater the car, they get all defensive and try to tell ME, THE OWNER, that first gen tegs came with the rectangular headlights. you just laugh at them and tell them to go drive off in their kia.
Quote:
Step #1 you already failed.
89lxcivic is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-29-2008, 03:39 AM   #13 (permalink)

you've never heard of or played a Diablo game before? I figured at least everyone has had some experience with it, in some form or another. Look it up and do some research. it's different than WoW and many ways, but similar in other ways. I'd prefer Diablo though, just my opinion.

SOLD

Old 06-29-2008, 03:49 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all

ok and no i didn't heat of it or played it but i will check it out some time..is it free or no?

<3 my ED
civic sedan
<<PoSt WhOrE:

Quote:
is when you show a honda hater the car, they get all defensive and try to tell ME, THE OWNER, that first gen tegs came with the rectangular headlights. you just laugh at them and tell them to go drive off in their kia.
Quote:
Old 06-29-2008, 03:59 AM   #15 (permalink)

no it's a game you have to pay for, sadly. I wish it was free, but it is definitely worth the money, the other games were anyway.

sorry if i came off as an asshole, seemed like it to me when i re-read my post.

SOLD

Old 06-29-2008, 04:07 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

itz cool man didn't sound like it to me.....ok thanks for the heads up..

<3 my ED
civic sedan
<<PoSt WhOrE:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-29-2008, 04:36 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 lastresort576 will become famous soon enoughlastresort576 will become famous soon enoughlastresort576 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lastresort576

this is a good thing and a bad thing...D2 was very addicting, sometimes id stay up plaing online all night, and well close to 24hrs. playing...i had a sick paladin named ffej

Want to get into Road Racing or Auto-x perhaps? Check out this SCCA book:
lastresort576 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-29-2008, 05:14 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 19 punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!
punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 42 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punkbomb138 Send a message via Yahoo to punkbomb138

you guys know that you can play wow for free right? if not i play on a free server. it has many zones. some that are blizz like and some that are advanced drops and experience. the place i play at is wowscape.net i play on the fun server. what you do is download their wow installer it is small wont take long and what it does is change your relmlist file to where instead of going to blizz it goes to wowscape then the rest is stuff youve already done before. name on there is daeduluss if you guys decide to try it out but remember im on the fun server.

punkbomb138 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-29-2008, 05:27 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

is it easy to sign up?

<3 my ED
civic sedan
<<PoSt WhOrE:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-29-2008, 05:43 AM   #20 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

ooo, i haven't played Diablo since the first one. my son is playing 2, but i think i need to get into 3. we'll see. need to up grade my laptop.

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in