No shame in her game.... - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2008, 04:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 14 beater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 16 reviews
Default No shame in her game....

Did anybody read that little story about the woman who is sueing Victoria's Secret, because while trying on a g-string, a little metal heart embellishment flew off and hit her square in the eye, suppossedly causing here much pain and suffering and the loss of two weeks of work....LOL She has a lawyer and everything, and I believe in this litigious society that she will indeed win, and now Victoria's Secret will have to print millions of little pamplets for the proper way to 'install a g-string' so as not to get hurt.....LOL OMG, who the fuck has such a lack of shame to admit to the world, that not only is she waaaay too overweight to even be walking down the g-string isle, she can't even put on a pair of panties without hurting herself.....!!!LOL WTF?!!
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #4

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
if you go turbo ill kill you chris lol j/k
beater90 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2008, 04:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

I try not to pay attention to any news stories regarding lawsuits anymore.

It's almost like Jerry Springer on a national stage. see who can get the most rediculous amount of money for the most ludicrous of lawsuits. It's way out of hand.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SOLD

...Gone back to the Chevy world again, but i'll be back behind the seat of a Honda again someday
Koots is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2008, 04:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 51 reviews
Send a message via AIM to E. Jeezy Send a message via Yahoo to E. Jeezy

i agree wiff KOOTS, people are gett to the point where they file suit against 7-11 for having brainfreeze. it all stared back in the mid 90s with the Coffee-so-hot-that-i-burnt-my-lips lady versus McDonalds

"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

"I'm so awesome that I quote myself in my own signature."
~E. Jeezy
E. Jeezy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2008, 04:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Default OMG, it is true.... and the lady is 52!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posted on 19 June 2008 by HollyGoLightly
Woman Sues Victoria’s Secret for Defective Thong

In today’s overly litigious society, anyone is susceptible to ridculous lawsuit. Take for instance fifty-two year old Macrida Patterson. Her eye was the unfortunate victim to a “defective” v-string thong. While shopping Victoria’s Secret “ “Sexy Little Things” line Patterson picks up a seemingly innocent pair of underwear when the dastardly “decorative metallic detail” pops off and hits her in the eye.

The metallic piece apparently damaged her cornea and she had to “miss work for several days.” Her lawyer claims that there is a “design flaw” with the garment and is suing Victoria’s Secret for an undisclosed sum. He’s definately not exaggerating when he states that the accident will be “affecting her for the rest of her life.”

Uh… yeah. It’s true. She really filed papers in a court of law to petition an actual judge (who by the way has spent years and years studying statutes, pouring over volumes of judicial journals) to hear her case against the sexy lingerie chain. Tsk tsk madame. Tsk tsk. In the words of the wise sage Will Ferrell “That JUST happened!!!” Now move on lady!

We can at least commend Macrida Patterson for one thing, she was looking at appropriate underwear. No granny panties for this fifty-two year old woman. Maybe Paris Hilton can learn something from her elders

Haute couture Paris was outed on her dirty lil’ $3 granny panty “hi-cut” habit when photographers got a shot of the contents of her car. If she doesn’t have sex appeal… what’s she got left? Hey, at least Paris isn’t the one with instigating frivilous lawsuits. She’s a little too classy for that.
http://www.hollywire.com/paris-hilto...fective-thong/

Last edited by 99EJ6T; 12-01-2008 at 02:23 PM.
99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2008, 06:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cervan Send a message via MSN to cervan

I love the comment that a person put.
Quote:
Probably a fat black lady that would explain the extreme impact of the projectile. stretching that thong to see if it would fit over her fata** the energy from the elastic would have been enough that a projectile could of have blinded someone.
cervan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2008, 06:50 PM   #6 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 icarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94ej2cvc View Post
i agree wiff KOOTS, people are gett to the point where they file suit against 7-11 for having brainfreeze. it all stared back in the mid 90s with the Coffee-so-hot-that-i-burnt-my-lips lady versus McDonalds
the lady with the coffee actually burned her cooter I think cause she was driving with it wedged between her thighs.
Shit is ridiculous tho.
icarusdown is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2008, 08:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 14 beater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatness

well....I wasn't going to say it, but yeah, there was a picture of her, and it just so happens that she is black, and yes, it also just so happens that she is rather large....what really gets me is she works for the sherrifs dept.....

Quote:
Old 06-28-2008, 06:55 AM   #8 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

Cervans sig image caused me to have migraines and convulsions, im sueing!
Agent T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2008, 07:06 AM   #9 (permalink)

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent T View Post
Cervans sig image caused me to have migraines and convulsions, im sueing!
i began to foam at the mouth due to having epileptic seizures and now i have random convusions and hallucinations of giant spiders laying eggs inside my penis. im going to talk to a lawyer so i can file suit against the intArwebZ

"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

~E. Jeezy
Old 06-28-2008, 08:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

because I read the news story about this woman almost putting her eye out by trying on a g string, my curiosity got the best of me and I was forced to try on the same type of g-string myself, just to see if they were dangerous, while doing so I accidentally castrated myself with one of the metal embelishments and now I am suing Victoria's Secret, The inventor of the g-string, the woman from the news story and anybody else I can think of to weasel more money for my lazy, greedy, castrated ass

Quote:
Old 06-28-2008, 10:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....

was Cervan's image forced to be taken out or did he do it himself? cuz it ain't there no more.

SOLD

...Gone back to the Chevy world again, but i'll be back behind the seat of a Honda again someday
Koots is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2008, 10:29 PM   #12 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koots View Post
was Cervan's image forced to be taken out or did he do it himself? cuz it ain't there no more.
i dont know, but i was just kidding...he probably took it down himself
Old 06-28-2008, 10:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

I never got to see it, I'm guessing it was bright and strobe like?lol

Quote:
Old 06-28-2008, 10:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!

Awh, you mean my . I put that up there while i was trying to find a better more suitable signature. I took it down, i can put it back up if you guys loved it so much?
Old 06-28-2008, 10:51 PM   #15 (permalink)

I LOVE THAT SIG CERVAN! *convulses uncontrollably* *foaming at the mouth*
Old 06-28-2008, 10:53 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

HOLY CRAP!!lol noice sig...hehe

Quote:
Old 06-28-2008, 11:09 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Well the origonal was Then i added some more epileptic powers to it. How bout my sig now?

Last edited by cervan; 06-29-2008 at 01:51 AM.
Old 06-29-2008, 06:04 PM   #18 (permalink)

OMG SEIZURES!

*rocks back out of chair and does the "kickin' chicken" on the floor*

~E. Jeezy

~E. Jeezy
Old 06-29-2008, 06:29 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 keto06 smells like Boratketo06 smells like Boratketo06 smells like Boratketo06 smells like Boratketo06 smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to keto06 Send a message via MSN to keto06 Send a message via Yahoo to keto06

this type of thing has cause them to put $$ limits on stuff like this.
keto06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-29-2008, 07:39 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 shoyuburner is starting to learn the ropesshoyuburner is starting to learn the ropesshoyuburner is starting to learn the ropesshoyuburner is starting to learn the ropesshoyuburner is starting to learn the ropesshoyuburner is starting to learn the ropes

All unscrupolous (is that spelled correct?)Lawyers (okay mostly all then) should be shot lol
fab cat back with magnaflow muffler
skunk2 stage 1 cam
aem cam gear
ported intake
60mm throttle body
B&M shifter
Tokico suspension
skunk2 coilover sleeves
Ebay adjustable camber plates
chipped ecu
shoyuburner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in