Gotta love a dumb broad - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2008, 03:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 51 reviews
Send a message via AIM to E. Jeezy Send a message via Yahoo to E. Jeezy
Default Gotta love a dumb broad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

"I'm so awesome that I quote myself in my own signature."
~E. Jeezy
E. Jeezy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2008, 03:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 14 beater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 16 reviews

OMFG that was hilarious!!!LOL
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #4

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
if you go turbo ill kill you chris lol j/k
beater90 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2008, 03:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 39 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Boosted-EH-804

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha holy shit I laughed so hard at this one

Boosted-EH-804 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2008, 04:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
El Noob

Rep Power: 27 LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....
LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to LoSt GhoSt

lol...... def fail.
Old 06-27-2008, 05:22 PM   #5 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

WOW awesome!!
lildelslow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2008, 06:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

covenant510 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to covenant510

at first i was like wtf then i go to the end and died of laughter...
covenant510 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2008, 06:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

OMFG stupid idiot heheheheheehahahahahahhahaah

GO STEELERS!
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2008, 06:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cervan Send a message via MSN to cervan

jailbait FAIL!
cervan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2008, 06:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

OMG that was great

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2008, 08:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series Champ

Rep Power: 15 4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness4drturboD is approaching greatness
Send a message via AIM to 4drturboD Send a message via Yahoo to 4drturboD

that just made my whole day better.
4drturboD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-27-2008, 08:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 25 cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cory jordan Send a message via MSN to cory jordan

she may have been squished by the dresser, but .....[IMG][/IMG]

gone but never forgotten
cory jordan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2008, 02:35 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 SiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

bwwuuuahahahaha . HOOKER FAIL!

my build
SiRLasVegas is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-26-2008, 05:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
FAMILY MEMBER #316

rattmann316 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rattmann316

i thought she was just gonna fall to the floor...then i saw the bookcase and i was like O SHIT AHAHAHHA dumb cum receptacle

New Whip: 94 DX Hatch w/ 64k original miles and no power steering.
Xbox Gamertag: Rattmann316
(if you tryin to get moked out in COD4)
rattmann316 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-26-2008, 10:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

areskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via MSN to areskzc

too late I posted it long time ago in the random vid thread!

so it's a REPOST

lol

2Y 10M days without smoking
Join me
areskzc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-26-2008, 10:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 51 reviews
Send a message via AIM to E. Jeezy Send a message via Yahoo to E. Jeezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by areskzc View Post
too late I posted it long time ago in the random vid thread!

so it's a REPOST

lol
This thread is old as hell, When did you post?

"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

"I'm so awesome that I quote myself in my own signature."
~E. Jeezy
E. Jeezy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-27-2008, 07:28 PM   #16 (permalink)
n00b

Rep Power: 0 MissPink smells like BoratMissPink smells like BoratMissPink smells like BoratMissPink smells like BoratMissPink smells like Borat

i know this thread is old as shit...but i'm new ya know...and i just have to say that shit was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stupid biotch!

MissPink is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-27-2008, 07:34 PM   #17 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 41 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

i can't believe i missed this! lol

i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-27-2008, 10:51 PM   #18 (permalink)
Let's Go Oakland!

Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Psychoblue23

im so signing off now.. that shit jsut made my night and i dont want anythign to ruin it!

- Current Daily

- Family Car
Psychoblue23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-27-2008, 10:59 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cervan Send a message via MSN to cervan

cervan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2008, 01:36 AM   #20 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all
Send a message via Yahoo to 89lxcivic

WOW! wat a dumb ass sexy stupid bitch..lmao

<3 my ED
civic sedan
<<PoSt WhOrE:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGC89
is when you show a honda hater the car, they get all defensive and try to tell ME, THE OWNER, that first gen tegs came with the rectangular headlights. you just laugh at them and tell them to go drive off in their kia.
Quote:
Step #1 you already failed.
89lxcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
ass shaking, dumb, fail, fall, she lived

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in