My new rims - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2008, 06:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dougshatch
Default My new rims

CAN YOU DIG THOSE SHIT!?
lol its not my rims tho...this pic was edit by photoshop but that would be
sick if i had those rims in a hatch if i bought another hatch

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My kanjozoku project
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

dougshatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2008, 06:57 AM   #2 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

They look sick!!! did u photoshop it?
StreetDynasty524 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2008, 06:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetDynasty524 View Post
They look sick!!! did u photoshop it?
lol yeah i did photoshop those wheels its pretty sick

My kanjozoku project

Old 06-20-2008, 07:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 39 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Boosted-EH-804

For some reason I like it so is this what your gonna go with on yours

Boosted-EH-804 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2008, 07:08 AM   #5 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedEF804 View Post
For some reason I like it so is this what your gonna go with on yours
yeah probably when i buy another EF but i dont know what body color that would fit those rims...prob green body or purple body? it prob look ricers color body tho any idea?

My kanjozoku project

Old 06-20-2008, 07:08 AM   #6 (permalink)
1.8 nawz powa

Rep Power: 38 Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 58 reviews

Those look like they are under a blacklight....wow..bright!!
Old 06-20-2008, 07:11 AM   #7 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

lol yeah i really like those rims great color

My kanjozoku project

Old 06-20-2008, 07:18 AM   #8 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 39 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougshatch View Post
yeah probably when i buy another EF but i dont know what body color that would fit those rims...prob green body or purple body? it prob look ricers color body tho any idea?
Man Im terrible with color matching there are probably wuite a few colors that would go with those and them pop like crazy. Your best bet ask a female they will tell ya

Old 06-20-2008, 07:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

lol your prob right...or i could go like dull black body with those rims and that would pop out ALOT

My kanjozoku project

Old 06-20-2008, 07:21 AM   #10 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Black would be just crazy I would do it in a min

Old 06-20-2008, 07:22 AM   #11 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 41 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

whoa! they remind of the green goblin. lol
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2008, 07:23 AM   #12 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Oh yey those wheels are definitely evil but in a oh so good way

Old 06-20-2008, 07:26 AM   #13 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Quote:
Oh yey those wheels are definitely evil but in a oh so good way
oh yeah!!! rofl

My kanjozoku project

Old 06-20-2008, 07:30 AM   #14 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

im too lazy to make it perfect but here a idea how it look

My kanjozoku project

Old 06-20-2008, 07:36 AM   #15 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Fucking sick you better do it man lol

Old 06-20-2008, 07:36 AM   #16 (permalink)
10 second daily driver :)

Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 24 reviews

i like the rims designs allot, but that green is horrible.
10.7 @ 137.97
1990 CRX Si D16Z6 305/265 @ 22 PSI (SOLD)
11.6 @ 118
Boosted91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2008, 07:48 AM   #17 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Quote:
Fucking sick you better do it man lol
x100,000

My kanjozoku project

Old 06-20-2008, 08:09 AM   #18 (permalink)
10 second daily driver :)

Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 24 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightwhitehb View Post
it looks like it belongs on an umpalumpa car lol
x 100,000 lol
10.7 @ 137.97
1990 CRX Si D16Z6 305/265 @ 22 PSI (SOLD)
11.6 @ 118
Boosted91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2008, 08:23 AM   #19 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

ROFL

My kanjozoku project

Old 06-20-2008, 08:36 AM   #20 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 shadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

freakin bright!
I saw rims sort of like those on a Magnum.. it looked like shit though... the car was red and rims that color green

D16a6
Bullseye .50 .55a/r
21psi on 90octane(Meth fed)
My Completed Sol Build(not so completed anymore):

Song of the Week: MC Rise- This is Life
shadhman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in