Just beat final fantasy 12.. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2008, 03:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cervan Send a message via MSN to cervan
Default Just beat final fantasy 12..

All i gota say as a hardcore FF7 and 8 fan, wow this one sucked.. horribly.. i mean the entire game is basically auto-play. graphics are good, but they rushed it waaaaay too fast. i beat the game at lvl 57 i did 2000 dmg with my weapons to the last boss and won and by auto play When you can start a boss battle ( i mean, im 3 bosses away from beating the entire game) Start it, and walk away and make a sandwich, come back and have won the battle... but i gota say, they sure do know how to animate those women kept my eyes on the prize the entire time if you know what i mean

Last edited by cervan; 06-16-2008 at 03:33 AM.
cervan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2008, 05:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
insert user title here

Rep Power: 51 drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drunkinmaster1 Send a message via Yahoo to drunkinmaster1

wow!
i mean, WOW!!

im speechless now.
Old 06-16-2008, 09:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkinmaster1 View Post
wow!
i mean, WOW!!

im speechless now.
lol?
Old 06-16-2008, 09:52 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

so what is the point of this thread? how old are you again? i mean i know my daughter would find the game challenging, but then again she is only 6. edit, soon to be 6 next month. all i am saying, is that the game is designed for a wide group of people. not just for "gamers", so relax there nerd boy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2008, 11:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99EJ6T View Post
so what is the point of this thread? how old are you again? i mean i know my daughter would find the game challenging, but then again she is only 6. edit, soon to be 6 next month. all i am saying, is that the game is designed for a wide group of people. not just for "gamers", so relax there nerd boy.
Nerd boy? oh come on lol, im just saying that it sucked not that it was easy. i loved the first final fantasys but this one is just gay.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

well i played it and it definatly was for little kids. the young adult driven FF games are just a fantasy now. the final games will be weaker then the others before it.

oh shit, snuck the name in there. its sub-bliminal i swear!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2008, 02:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

damd it i'm fucking piss now. auto play? wtf. i'm playing final fantasy:criss core for the psp. i'm haven't even started getting in to the game cause i've been playing these side misssion. so i bought the walkthru just to make sure i didn't for get anything. this is funny. the guide stated don't play the side mission till almost the end of the game cause zak will get so strong that the game will be too easy. lol. uh to late. zak is at level 42. lol.

that was like when i played ff10 i was playing the monster arena and those monster were so fucking outragous hard that when i went to be the game every on was on level 99 that i bitch slap the last boss in several rounds. lol.

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2008, 05:41 PM   #8 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 1 reviews

eyes on the prize haha
aznqtgirl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2008, 05:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series G0D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vA6epDvyL-0 Skip to the end if you dont want to watch all the crap. basically you can preset what the characters will do.. throughout the entire end of the game, i never pressed the x button once, i never needed too. infact i could have left the ps2 and made a sandwich..
Old 06-16-2008, 06:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

Nothing beats dusting off an ol' copy of FF7 or FF tactics. I've played both of those from start to finish no less than 10 times each over the last 10 years...

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2008, 08:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black91CRXsi View Post
Nothing beats dusting off an ol' copy of FF7 or FF tactics. I've played both of those from start to finish no less than 10 times each over the last 10 years...
i own FF7 and FF8, ive beaten ff7 billions of times, know the story like the back of my hand. Im just amazed at how horrible the game has gotten, its not even turn based anymore
Old 06-16-2008, 09:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 1 reviews

I think FF tactics is one of the best games out of the series, I just bought FF 8 a couple of months ago now, yeah I know I 'm 10 years late but I like old games...

jpb105079 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in