Just Played GRID...OMG! Pic's... - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2008, 09:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Happy LiL Trees....

JPB-EJ1 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Default Just Played GRID...OMG! Pic's...

This is one of the funnest racing games made period! I own them all, ( at least the good ones), And the Graphics, Gameplay, Menus, load times, perfect. The graphics are mind blowing, move over PGR your reign has ended. THe game play and feel of the cars is unmatched, you can feel the car lift and lose traction, every burm and bump, the car shifting side ways and tilting, you feel when you oversteer and then the car gets traction again and throws you the other direction. Go out and buy this game you won't be dissapointed. The damage in this game is very real as you clip a wall and bend you tire your not steering any more, and the AI drivers are constantly running into you cutting you off and wiping out themselves, this is as close and as exciting as a racing game gets! Here's some screenshots...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by JPB-EJ1; 06-21-2008 at 09:08 PM.
JPB-EJ1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2008, 09:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Premium Member

Rep Power: 41 Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bizzar Send a message via MSN to Bizzar Send a message via Yahoo to Bizzar

Just ordered mine. gonna be gone for 4 days at Disney with the wifey and kids so....4 days of waiting NOOO!

I did ROFL @ this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP1Q6sxNJoY

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bizzar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2008, 09:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Happy LiL Trees....

Here's a couple more...

Old 06-15-2008, 09:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

krychek57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2008, 09:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Premium Member

Rep Power: 41 Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to Bizzar Send a message via MSN to Bizzar Send a message via Yahoo to Bizzar

you need to watch that vid Kry.

Bizzar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2008, 09:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Happy LiL Trees....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzar View Post
Just ordered mine. gonna be gone for 4 days at Disney with the wifey and kids so....4 days of waiting NOOO!

I did ROFL @ this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP1Q6sxNJoY
Bummer, you'll love it though! There's always some flaw with all racing games that irritates me to no end, and one of them is the bouncing off some thing at 200+ mph and barely a scratch, uuh no. Damage, smoke, chaos, bumping, smashing, ahhh racing at it's best. Not many games get me on the edge of my couch with my palms sweating! lol! And finally the drifting feels real and it takes skill!! Have fun at disneyland or world, my wife and I took our niece and she loved it!

Old 06-15-2008, 09:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
Happy LiL Trees....

Sometimes I like simulators, sometimes more arcade, but Grid is as or more beautiful than PGR and GT5 but the game play pulls away from these in a heart beat!!

Old 06-15-2008, 09:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzar View Post
you need to watch that vid Kry.
Oh I have... A while ago but I don't race for the damage models*.

My post is flame bait... ignore and carry on

* seriously a comparison over damage models... I'm too busy avoiding cars to care, cockpit ftw

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bnMR...eature=related

Last edited by krychek57; 06-15-2008 at 09:57 PM.
Old 06-15-2008, 09:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
Happy LiL Trees....

Old 06-15-2008, 10:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPB-EJ1 View Post
So, how many cars? Anything customizable?

Anywho, the game looks fun. I'll give it a rent next weekend.

Last edited by krychek57; 06-15-2008 at 10:06 PM.
Old 06-15-2008, 10:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Happy LiL Trees....

Quote:
Originally Posted by krychek57 View Post
So, how many cars? Anything customizable?

Anywho, the game looks fun. I'll give it a rent next weekend.
lol! You'll like it. The night driving is very real, I crashed just looking at the wet asphalt, dang real! There just getting better at emersing you in the experiance, trying to relate a racing experiance through a screen and controller, that's hard to do. Yeah bummer about the only 50 cars, that's marketing for ya, add on packs, sequels, etc!!

Old 06-15-2008, 11:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 15 99ctrhatch is a name known to all99ctrhatch is a name known to all99ctrhatch is a name known to all99ctrhatch is a name known to all99ctrhatch is a name known to all99ctrhatch is a name known to all99ctrhatch is a name known to all99ctrhatch is a name known to all99ctrhatch is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 99ctrhatch Send a message via MSN to 99ctrhatch

looks damn good

99ctrhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2008, 05:41 AM   #13 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

it's looks cool...
I've playes it on the 360, i don't like the handeling of the game...But graphics are nice
Dutchsaint is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2008, 10:57 AM   #14 (permalink)
Happy LiL Trees....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchsaint View Post
it's looks cool...
I've playes it on the 360, i don't like the handeling of the game...But graphics are nice
Hater...:haha:

Old 06-17-2008, 06:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 MrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPB-EJ1 View Post
Hater...:haha:
calm yourself. I've played it on the 360 and didn't care too much for it. The breaking aspect is kinda crapy imo. yeah the graphics are good but so are Forza 2.

... We had an accident...
:

Good sellers/traders: kiloviper, ic3tray, necro, mintchoc91, 92SIcivic, silvertuner98, lilred, guest, sleepingciv, Max713
MrHalder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2008, 06:56 PM   #16 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 1 reviews

this game looks awesome!!!
aznqtgirl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2008, 09:29 PM   #17 (permalink)
Happy LiL Trees....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHalder View Post
calm yourself. I've played it on the 360 and didn't care too much for it. The breaking aspect is kinda crapy imo. yeah the graphics are good but so are Forza 2.
It's a joking emoticon yo, and I don't get worked up over anything on teh intranet ha! It's all good...

Old 06-17-2008, 10:00 PM   #18 (permalink)
OMG TOTALLY COOL TITLE!!!!

Rep Power: 32 si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to si-hatch86 Send a message via MSN to si-hatch86 Send a message via Yahoo to si-hatch86

those screen shots are very misleading, i saw pics and thought not bad...then watched and played it gt series and forza2 owns grid hands down

RIP Pat Primmer
RIP MILO
si-hatch86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2008, 10:04 PM   #19 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greasemonkey89

Quote:
Originally Posted by krychek57 View Post
Oh I have... A while ago but I don't race for the damage models*.

My post is flame bait... ignore and carry on

* seriously a comparison over damage models... I'm too busy avoiding cars to care, cockpit ftw

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bnMR...eature=related

word to that german

some people just don't get the difference. grid is pretty cool but in no way shape or form the same as gt5 by far.

"Aircooled Enthusiast/ D-Series Fanatic"

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #2
greasemonkey89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2008, 06:05 AM   #20 (permalink)
Happy LiL Trees....

Even though some have said that damage modeling in a game isn't important, it really is, for instance in forza, I know I can bounce off the wall at 200 mph and keep going, that effects the pressure you feel, in Grid when you run it into a wall and destroy your self and your done. Knowing this make it more like real racing, where you can't bounce your car off walls and expect to keep on going like nothing happened. If your a simulator snob you probalbly won't enjoy the slight arcade feel and the real damage. Ans as far as graphics, only 2 of the pic's posted are "art" pieces, the screenshots look exactly like that on my lcd, pretty good I would say.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in