The Incredible Hulk..... - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2008, 10:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 18 Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Default The Incredible Hulk.....

Much much better than the first one, I really enjoy watching this one. Should do ok at the box office.
Boricuanolgy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2008, 02:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

i'll see it today.

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2008, 04:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by remoer View Post
i'll see it today.
Don't know if you like me that stay all the way till the end of the credits to watch a bonus clip or something. Don't do it, it doesn't have one.
Or I will said the movie has one but they didn't put at the end of the credits like the usually do they did it before before the credits, you will know bonus clip when you see it.
Old 06-14-2008, 05:56 AM   #4 (permalink)
4 doors of fury!!!!

Rep Power: 20 dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!
dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dfanatic

great movie, saw it last night.

the avengers are coming!
Old 06-14-2008, 01:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boricuanolgy View Post
Don't know if you like me that stay all the way till the end of the credits to watch a bonus clip or something. Don't do it, it doesn't have one.
Or I will said the movie has one but they didn't put at the end of the credits like the usually do they did it before before the credits, you will know bonus clip when you see it.
no clip.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfanatic View Post
great movie, saw it last night.

the avengers are coming!
yes i was pretty happy with the overall of the movie. and yes chris when when tony starks(robert downey jr) came out at the end. that was sweet. but if you didn't pay attention there was all the originals of the hulk in there to even bill bixby. also there was a bit of a back drop started with Nick Fury. but when they pull out the story line of Emil Blonsky(Tim Roth). hulk using the police car as boxing gloves, hulk smash and the sonic clap. i was like WTF they they just ripped the story line from the video game, too.

Old 06-14-2008, 06:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by remoer View Post
no clip.

yes i was pretty happy with the overall of the movie. and yes chris when when tony starks(robert downey jr) came out at the end. that was sweet. but if you didn't pay attention there was all the originals of the hulk in there to even bill bixby. also there was a bit of a back drop started with Nick Fury. but when they pull out the story line of Emil Blonsky(Tim Roth). hulk using the police car as boxing gloves, hulk smash and the sonic clap. i was like WTF they they just ripped the story line from the video game, too.
The part that shows Tony Starks, thats the part that I told you that looks like clip, but insted of putting it at the end after the credits they did it before. Did you saw Lou Ferino that guy still looks huge!!
Old 06-14-2008, 07:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boricuanolgy View Post
The part that shows Tony Starks, thats the part that I told you that looks like clip, but insted of putting it at the end after the credits they did it before. Did you saw Lou Ferino that guy still looks huge!!
yeah i fucking laugh when ed nortan bride him with a pizza. i was like of course he's not going to say no to pizza. he's from brooklyn. fogetaboutit. lol.

Old 06-14-2008, 07:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 34 civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to civic97

i want to see it but the new guy being the hulk is kind of weird. i hate when they change the main character.

FUCK THIEVES
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

COD: KING!!!
civic97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2008, 07:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
It's that time again

Rep Power: 31 EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 SCRAPPIN

ima try to go see it eather tomarrow or sometime this upcomin week!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

EJ1 SCRAPPIN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2008, 09:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 39 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Boosted-EH-804

the last guy that played the hulk was really weird the first one was decent I hope to see the new

Boosted-EH-804 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2008, 09:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
4 doors of fury!!!!

Rep Power: 20 dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!
dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dfanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedEF804 View Post
the last guy that played the hulk was really weird the first one was decent I hope to see the new
i agree edward norton did a much better job. he is a good actor.
Old 06-14-2008, 10:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 rbtronix is starting to learn the ropesrbtronix is starting to learn the ropesrbtronix is starting to learn the ropesrbtronix is starting to learn the ropesrbtronix is starting to learn the ropesrbtronix is starting to learn the ropesrbtronix is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Just finished seeing the movie, Much better than the first! My girlfriend even got into it, and she usually doesn't like superhero movies.
Old 06-15-2008, 08:38 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Eric Bana is an excellent actor, he did a good job, it was more the way the movie was made the first time, it really sucks! and the fact that the movie was all over the internet before the movie was even out didn't help either.

Ed Norton is a good actor and being that the movie was better put together help him a lot.
Old 07-03-2008, 08:41 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

just in case you have not seen it, its on the web now.

http://66stage.com/movies.php?pl=goo...06134315870245

99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in