holy nose job!!! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2007, 01:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 15 sage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to sage
Default holy nose job!!!

i found this and wanted to share. i saw it and lmao! i would like to :slap: the owner that would do this to a civic!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rice.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	16343  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
honda 4 life-friends dont let friends drive vw's
Quote:
respect me and ill respect you disrespect me then fuck you!! :thehump:
sage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2007, 01:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Premium Member

Rep Power: 31 93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....
93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 82 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 93 red ls

photo shop i think.....if not GAY

93 red ls is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2007, 01:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 17 green_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eagle

utterly retarded, I'd laugh if he hit a deer
green_hornet_96 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2007, 01:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

thats not real...

is it???

R.I.P. my mom - I miss you
10/3/1945-6/16/2007

R.I.P. - MiloReaper & Pat Primmer

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

04' Pilot EXL - Black Pile - Love it

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

4Door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2007, 01:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 v-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to v-tecivic

its real.....:fairies:
v-tecivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2007, 01:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
Screwy lewy in red

lewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to lewy

If I seen that on a civic, the first thing I would start kicking the damn thing. And could you image the weigh for the piece of shit.

And if it was photoshop thats pretty damn funny.
Old 12-02-2007, 02:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 15 sage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eagle
Send a message via Yahoo to sage

no i dont think it is photoshop the kid had a couple of pix of the car. it was at a car show some were

honda 4 life-friends dont let friends drive vw's
Quote:
respect me and ill respect you disrespect me then fuck you!! :thehump:
sage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2007, 03:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Premium Member

Rep Power: 31 93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....
93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 82 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 93 red ls

would make a good bumper to have for a car show.....would double as a nice bench to sit on!

93 red ls is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2007, 03:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
Screwy lewy in red

lewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the sky
Send a message via Yahoo to lewy

A total waste of a body kit front bumper. I think. It looks tacky. Riced out nose job!!!
Old 12-02-2007, 06:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 pimpvw is almost a somebodypimpvw is almost a somebodypimpvw is almost a somebodypimpvw is almost a somebody

pimpvw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2007, 06:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 41 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

*pukes*
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2007, 06:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sage View Post
no i dont think it is photoshop the kid had a couple of pix of the car. it was at a car show some were
i cant believe he had the balls to show that

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2007, 06:26 PM   #13 (permalink)

what in gods name posessed him to really think that was a good idea!!!
97turbodelsol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2007, 06:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

if i saw that id jump on it

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2007, 06:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AutoXCivic Send a message via MSN to AutoXCivic Send a message via Yahoo to AutoXCivic

Dear god WTF is that? A mobile park bench perhaps?
AutoXCivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2008, 09:54 PM   #16 (permalink)
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 51 reviews
Send a message via AIM to E. Jeezy Send a message via Yahoo to E. Jeezy

i'd piss on it like i was r. kelly! 8=====D~~~~

"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

"I'm so awesome that I quote myself in my own signature."
~E. Jeezy
E. Jeezy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2008, 10:03 PM   #17 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 34 civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to civic97

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93 red ls View Post
would make a good bumper to have for a car show.....would double as a nice bench to sit on!
i would sit on it and rest my beers there also

FUCK THIEVES

COD: KING!!!
civic97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2008, 10:18 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 v-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to v-tecivic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoXCivic View Post
Dear god WTF is that? A mobile park bench perhaps?
maybe his car breaks down a lot. it can double as work bench!!!

its still gay..
v-tecivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2008, 10:57 PM   #19 (permalink)
Let's Go Oakland!

Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Psychoblue23

I think this picture is older than the D...

- Current Daily

- Family Car
Psychoblue23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2008, 10:59 PM   #20 (permalink)

gay gay gay !!!
xXxUnFaDaBlExXx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in