if your not sure weather or not your a ricer, check here... - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2007, 01:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 20 reviews
Cool if your not sure weather or not your a ricer, check here...

this may be a repost but what ever...lol

i agree with some of this but, the mini truck??? thats not rice...
the 4x4 neon... ehh maybe...

http://www.heferito.com/stupidriceboys.asp

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P. my mom - I miss you
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
10/3/1945-6/16/2007

R.I.P. - MiloReaper & Pat Primmer

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

04' Pilot EXL - Black Pile - Love it

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

4Door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2007, 01:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
4 doors of fury!!!!

Rep Power: 20 dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!
dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!dfanatic is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dfanatic

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
Old 11-30-2007, 01:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2007, 01:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 41 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

omg. is that a dodge spirit with a shopping cart wing? lmao!

too funny!
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2007, 01:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 15 sage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eaglesage is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to sage

nice, but i dont see why the mini truck and supra are on there..

honda 4 life-friends dont let friends drive vw's
Quote:
respect me and ill respect you disrespect me then fuck you!! :thehump:
sage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2007, 01:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

weather?

It is cold outside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2007, 01:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

my civic is 100% pure uncle bens rice.

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:

1996 Integra Project Car:
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2007, 01:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
weather?

It is cold outside.
lol fucker...

R.I.P. my mom - I miss you
10/3/1945-6/16/2007

R.I.P. - MiloReaper & Pat Primmer

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

04' Pilot EXL - Black Pile - Love it

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

4Door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2007, 01:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sage View Post
nice, but i dont see why the mini truck and supra are on there..
click the next tab on the bottom of the page.

own the page don't let it own you, ok.

99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2007, 05:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 pimpvw is almost a somebodypimpvw is almost a somebodypimpvw is almost a somebodypimpvw is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

pimpvw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2007, 05:33 PM   #11 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 DIY1SOHC6KID smells like BoratDIY1SOHC6KID smells like BoratDIY1SOHC6KID smells like BoratDIY1SOHC6KID smells like BoratDIY1SOHC6KID smells like Borat

wow, that makes me feel better about my car lol. my jdm = just doin me though =P
DIY1SOHC6KID is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2007, 05:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series WTF?!?!

Rep Power: 21 MiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcano
MiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MiloReaper87 Send a message via Yahoo to MiloReaper87

(Ding ding ding) step right up sir u a self proclaim douchbag now moving foward to the ricer stage (yes Ur a winner)
Check my photography

CAUTION: Remoer and myself may
on a verbal war
MiloReaper87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2007, 05:46 PM   #13 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 DIY1SOHC6KID smells like BoratDIY1SOHC6KID smells like BoratDIY1SOHC6KID smells like BoratDIY1SOHC6KID smells like BoratDIY1SOHC6KID smells like Borat

he is dedicated to ricers aint he
DIY1SOHC6KID is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2007, 05:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series WTF?!?!

Rep Power: 21 MiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcano
MiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MiloReaper87 Send a message via Yahoo to MiloReaper87

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIY1SOHC6KID View Post
he is dedicated to ricers aint he
Question is who and also postin in this thread give u certain amount of Whorepower Cough cough i mean Horsepower to ur whip!!!
Check my photography

CAUTION: Remoer and myself may
on a verbal war
MiloReaper87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2007, 06:27 PM   #15 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

lol My buddy had a turbocharged dodge colt the thing ripped.

GO STEELERS!
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2007, 06:35 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 d-ranged is a name known to alld-ranged is a name known to alld-ranged is a name known to alld-ranged is a name known to alld-ranged is a name known to alld-ranged is a name known to alld-ranged is a name known to alld-ranged is a name known to alld-ranged is a name known to alld-ranged is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

thats disgusting

d-ranged is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2007, 07:56 PM   #17 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....

A guy from my hometown had a dragon body kit, huge dual plane wing, flame stickers, fake hood scoops and chromed out 17's on his car. this was a 2001 4 door sedan Pontiac sunfire. even had the neon, APC muffler and Sony Xplod stickers as well.

too bad i couldn't get a picture, because he thinks it is amazing. it's even worse when the people are proud of it.

SOLD

...Gone back to the Chevy world again, but i'll be back behind the seat of a Honda again someday
Koots is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2007, 09:33 PM   #18 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

slowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slowturbocx

i kinda liked the neon
Old 11-30-2007, 09:45 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 PCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

the red supra I don't see why except the fact of the email the guy sent to the site owner. Seen the place before, good laughs, just with the site op wasn't such a dick.

PCracer51 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2007, 09:48 PM   #20 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 big4 smells like Boratbig4 smells like Boratbig4 smells like Boratbig4 smells like Boratbig4 smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

4door are you from/living in NJ?
big4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in