Just my monthly testing..... - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2007, 11:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews
Default Just my monthly testing.....

just checking for leaks.........

http://www.break.com/index/highway-condom-test.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2007, 11:16 PM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 d16_turbo is learning the way of the Dd16_turbo is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

hey bone...got a sec to help me out?
d16_turbo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-23-2007, 11:19 PM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 d16_turbo is learning the way of the Dd16_turbo is learning the way of the D

removed the turbo setup off of my car. NOW...im stuck with an oil pan that has had a bung welded onto it with a 3inch nipple coming out of it for the oil return hose. I put a hard rubber piece over the hole and clamped it down but when i put the stock manifold back on it was pressing against it. Now it burned off and I am losing oil hardcore. what can i do to seal it, not using rubber? The hole is about 1/2 inch in diameter.
d16_turbo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2007, 12:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

WTF does this have to do with this post?

Why not us PM's?

I've never done anything with a snail, why you asking me?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
Old 11-24-2007, 12:12 AM   #5 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 99redek is learning the way of the D99redek is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 21 reviews

that shit is SUPER FUCKING FUNNY
99redek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2007, 01:06 AM   #6 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 25 cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cory jordan Send a message via MSN to cory jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by d16_turbo View Post
removed the turbo setup off of my car. NOW...im stuck with an oil pan that has had a bung welded onto it with a 3inch nipple coming out of it for the oil return hose. I put a hard rubber piece over the hole and clamped it down but when i put the stock manifold back on it was pressing against it. Now it burned off and I am losing oil hardcore. what can i do to seal it, not using rubber? The hole is about 1/2 inch in diameter.
get another pan, yay!
cory jordan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2007, 05:34 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series lover

Send a message via AIM to ItsMeBraulio Send a message via MSN to ItsMeBraulio

that shit was funny!
ItsMeBraulio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2007, 06:29 AM   #8 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NEP-tuningalltheway

Quote:
Originally Posted by cory jordan View Post
get another pan, yay!
haha no shit

"i got my wooden baseball bat and my shiny silver gat and my homies got my back i got all that i need" sublime

f*ck ebay support the industry
need some parts below MSRP on just about anything?
pm me

add us on myspace yO!
NEP-tuningalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2007, 06:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater

Rep Power: 41 " Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to " Low " Send a message via Yahoo to " Low "

Quote:
go to the parts store and get either a plug to put in the bung, or a cap and a nipple to take the hole's spot....

and, highway prophylactics rule...

My username: High-Cap 1911
It ain't only for texans....but there are a BUNCH of us

Last edited by " Low "; 11-24-2007 at 07:10 AM.
" Low " is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2007, 01:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

buzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

same condom, different method.
Sooby - Roos ARE good for something!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHi4YK4UHCY

00 dx coupe with lowering springs, integra brakes, and boosted d16z6!
Quote:
Also, get the fuck out of my thread, you 5th gen pussy.
J.M. Maclean, deployed 3-29-2013 to Afghanistan.
Returned 9-22-2013.
buzzbomb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-25-2007, 01:12 AM   #11 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzbomb View Post
same condom, different method.
Sooby - Roos ARE good for something!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHi4YK4UHCY
haha, even better!

Quote:
Old 11-25-2007, 07:14 AM   #12 (permalink)
insert user title here

Rep Power: 51 drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drunkinmaster1 Send a message via Yahoo to drunkinmaster1

Quote:

Old 11-25-2007, 10:37 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series G0D

BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 78 reviews

OMG, that was hilarious! "That's how I roll..."
BLK92_D16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in