got a new HDTV - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2007, 02:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Black Dynamite

Rep Power: 23 Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Clutchmaster
Default got a new HDTV

bought a 42" 1080p Insignia form Best Buy today can't wait to hook up my PS3 to it...yay!!!!!
Clutchmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2007, 02:55 PM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

im getting a Samsung here soon, i just picked up Assassins Creed today, and i refuse to play it, or any other new game i do not yet own until i get it hahaha
Agent T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2007, 03:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 41 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

nice!

as soon as i get my house i can start buying stuff again.

i think a large tv is in my future.
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2007, 03:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 19 EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!
EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EnvyTheEvil Send a message via Yahoo to EnvyTheEvil

congrats!!!
merry xmas, mansage lovahs, clithole evaders. fappists to the tune of somewhere along the rainbow.
EnvyTheEvil is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2007, 04:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 mrblur is a name known to allmrblur is a name known to allmrblur is a name known to allmrblur is a name known to allmrblur is a name known to allmrblur is a name known to allmrblur is a name known to allmrblur is a name known to allmrblur is a name known to allmrblur is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

you should try westinghouse ,.... 42" for less then a grand,
mrblur is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2007, 05:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

its great youll love it .....i have 1080p in 56"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2007, 05:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Black Dynamite

Rep Power: 23 Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!

I love it my eyes hurt though from playing resistance
Old 11-15-2007, 06:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series G0D

BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 78 reviews

I'm waiting till the day after Thanksgiving to get my big screen. I've got my eyes on the Sharp Aqaous (sp?), the Sony Bravia (sp?), and a Pioneer Elite. All 1080 of course!
BLK92_D16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2007, 06:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

I have a 42" LG 720p plasma and love it i cant even fathem what it would look like in 1080p. Use a HDMI cable the sound and picture is incredable.

GO STEELERS!
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2007, 06:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellhatch View Post
I have a 42" LG 720p plasma and love it i cant even fathem what it would look like in 1080p. Use a HDMI cable the sound and picture is incredable.
Not running a HDMI cable with HDTV ....is like doing a hooker with no condom...it is a big No No!!!!

Run a HDMI cable to receive the full effect of HD

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2007, 06:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 PCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

720P LCD, not sure the size, wanna say in the 30s (roommates)
PS3 over HDMI looks wonderful, 360 and Wii over component

PCracer51 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2007, 07:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
Black Dynamite

yeah the HDMI looks fantastic
Old 11-16-2007, 08:59 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 PCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropes

The only thing I can honestly say looks better is right now it's running on a NEC DLP projectors (wanna say the NP260), and even over S-Video or VGA for the size of the image and the fact it's just being thrown up on a white wall, it looks wonderful. Makes sniping so easy!!!!!

Old 11-16-2007, 09:30 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series G0D

BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....

GOOD projectors FTW! Nothing like a huge 110" screen!
Old 11-16-2007, 09:32 AM   #15 (permalink)
Black Dynamite

now I have to buy some bomb ass movies on Blu Ray
Old 11-16-2007, 09:50 AM   #16 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 TurboMaster  is accepted as part of the communityTurboMaster  is accepted as part of the communityTurboMaster  is accepted as part of the communityTurboMaster  is accepted as part of the community
iTrader Score: 10 reviews

if you think it looks good now try getting it tuned,world of difference
TurboMaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2007, 07:34 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 MrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutchmaster View Post
I love it my eyes hurt though from playing resistance
you know its a good game when you blink and your eyes burn. Try Call of Duty 4, looks good one the 360 and only image what it you be like on the PS3.

... We had an accident...
:

Good sellers/traders: kiloviper, ic3tray, necro, mintchoc91, 92SIcivic, silvertuner98, lilred, guest, sleepingciv, Max713
MrHalder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-18-2007, 04:28 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

COD4 from what I've heard was really short for the single player.

Old 11-18-2007, 05:39 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Saw a beautiful 50" 1080p Sony Bravia @ CC today! It was a perfect condition open box item for only $1149. I gotta ponder that purchase overnight...
Old 11-27-2007, 02:41 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 18 Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 19 reviews

I have a Samsung DLP 50" 720. Looks awsome!! I have the directv HD Package and everything looks superrrrrrrrrr, To see a sport event is like out of this world. Nice TV to go with my Yamaha receiver and Klipsch sorround system. I am a super fan of movies, over 400 dvd in my colection. but having a system like this make you NOT go to the movies that much.
Boricuanolgy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in