Guitar hero on south park - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2007, 05:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 ToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ToneDx2049
Default Guitar hero on south park

Was possibly the greatest thing ever lol who saw it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
My civic needs that so it can sound like a Honda
so this guy was messing with me right so then i just had to tell him that i killed a noodle cause i keep it gangsta...yea he ran!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ToneDx2049 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2007, 05:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 pimpvw is almost a somebodypimpvw is almost a somebodypimpvw is almost a somebodypimpvw is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

dammit i missed.man i hate work
pimpvw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2007, 06:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 ToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to all

lol yea i caught the encore at like 12 last night

Quote:
so this guy was messing with me right so then i just had to tell him that i killed a noodle cause i keep it gangsta...yea he ran!!

Old 11-08-2007, 06:30 AM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

i caught it lol....the funniest part was that one kid just playing the controller at the restaraunt hahaha

*click click tap tap tap tap click tap tap click click*
Agent T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2007, 06:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

i got a good laugh out of it.

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:

1996 Integra Project Car:
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2007, 06:51 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

lol i love how he goes to heroin hero lol

Quote:

Old 11-08-2007, 06:57 AM   #7 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

Rehab Hero hahaha
Agent T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2007, 07:42 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 funkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

i thought it was alright, it was pretty funny how they somehow recreated the game for the show lol. heroin hero was great! it wasnt as good as the other eps this season thus far. *piss out my [email protected]#$^

funkified is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2007, 07:51 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 PCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

I got a few good laughs, but it didn't match Make Love, Not Warcraft.

PCracer51 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2007, 08:11 AM   #10 (permalink)
Black Dynamite

Rep Power: 23 Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Clutchmaster

it' was pretty funny from what i saw
Clutchmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2007, 08:22 AM   #11 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

hahahah episode was great.....

congrats....you are gay lol
siblue_ek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2007, 08:44 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series G0D

BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 78 reviews

All you do is chase the dragon, but never catch it or anything... OMG, that episode was crazy funny!

You've reached a million pts! You're a FAG! Kyle : God [email protected] it!
BLK92_D16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2007, 11:28 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_EJ8 View Post
i caught it lol....the funniest part was that one kid just playing the controller at the restaraunt hahaha

*click click tap tap tap tap click tap tap click click*
+1

99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2007, 11:31 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 watisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eagle
Send a message via AIM to watisjdm

that was some funny shit

i think i a need to go play rehab hero now tho

watisjdm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2007, 08:22 PM   #15 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 sohcej1 is learning the way of the Dsohcej1 is learning the way of the D

where's the dragon going??? hold on...i have to catch the dragon!!
sohcej1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in