any PC gamers here? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2007, 02:18 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default any PC gamers here?

any of you guys RTS fans (starcraft, warhammer, etc) if so i have a VPN set up that me and a few of my friends play on a few nights a week. If anyone is interested PM me for connection info. Id rather not make it a public post as i dont want the security compromised.
91shavedsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2007, 02:54 PM   #2 (permalink)

i like starcraft alot.

when my vid card comes ill be immersed into halflife2
97HATCHDX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2007, 03:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via MSN to vxcoastie

Starcraft FTMFW!! Can't wait for starcraft 2 to come out!!!! Command and conquer generals/zero hour are pretty good too!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

D-series for life!!
vxcoastie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2007, 04:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series G0D

BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 78 reviews

Counterstrike here! Plus, my wife will be in a pro all-girls team pretty soon...even sponsored!
BLK92_D16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2007, 04:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
COOOOOOL BEAAANNNS

Chucksta It's a JDM Star Bitches....Chucksta It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to Chucksta Send a message via AIM to Chucksta Send a message via MSN to Chucksta Send a message via Skype™ to Chucksta

Elderscrolls, Half-life 2, Unreal 2k4, i'm down for anything really. Besides wow.
Old 11-01-2007, 05:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 mrblur is a name known to allmrblur is a name known to allmrblur is a name known to allmrblur is a name known to allmrblur is a name known to allmrblur is a name known to allmrblur is a name known to allmrblur is a name known to allmrblur is a name known to allmrblur is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

battlefiled2 (playing for over 2 years)and just left World of warcraft sucked the life out of me for 1.5 yrs
mrblur is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2007, 05:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 17 green_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eagle

I play anything half-life, have been waiting for the spare change for episode 2.

Never got into multiplayer much, with the exception of halo 2/3 (this is why lol). It's more fun chasing around your friends when you're close enough to yell at them, and now even watch teh replays together and show the awesome kills.

I wish I had a recording of one of our first games, holy monkees I cleaned house. Score to 25, out of us three the next score was 2. Gravity hammer, spartan laser, and beam rifle were my friends for that 2 minutes! It was crazy because I rarely even WIN against thompskie much less shut him out.

What's an RTS?
green_hornet_96 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2007, 05:50 PM   #8 (permalink)

rts= real time strategy im guessing.

also, hows HL2??? i havent been able to play it yet
97HATCHDX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2007, 05:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 d-ranged is a name known to alld-ranged is a name known to alld-ranged is a name known to alld-ranged is a name known to alld-ranged is a name known to alld-ranged is a name known to alld-ranged is a name known to alld-ranged is a name known to alld-ranged is a name known to alld-ranged is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

battlefield 2 you know it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
d-ranged is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2007, 06:31 PM   #10 (permalink)

nice to see some active gamers here. i am part of a CAL team for BF 2 we are called Team {4NICK8}

i played wow fo ra total of 3 years. 1 year in beta the other 2 retail. its never going to change, blizzard sucks at making a pvp system so i quit and sold my 2 accounts.

i picked up orange box for the 360 a few weeks back and its a lot of fun. right now tho im just waiting on COD 4 and rock band. (i ACTUALLY am a drummer and have been now for 20 years) you starcraft fans out there... you guys down for some action? if so let me know and ill give you my connection info for the vpn network i have setup.

ive been kinda dickin around with CNC 3 tiberium wars lately too. Its fun but generals/zero hour is still my fav from the CnC saga.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:33 PM   #11 (permalink)

BLK92.... whats the name of that team?? i know a few pro all girls teams actually, wonder if ive come across them in my ventures.
Old 11-01-2007, 11:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

My son was into Starcraft and Warcraft 3, we, yes WE also played Diablo 2, Lord of Destruction. I haven't played for a while, but log in every 30 days to make sure my Barbs don't expire.

He failed to, lucky I was holding MOST of the good items.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-02-2007, 05:22 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 3 reviews

I've been playing command and conquer 3 lately.

superls92 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-02-2007, 07:33 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series G0D

BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 78 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91shavedsi View Post
BLK92.... whats the name of that team?? i know a few pro all girls teams actually, wonder if ive come across them in my ventures.
I'll try to remember to ask...it's something she has been working on, not me. I only play causally during the times the wife isn't on the "nice" computer. LOL Usually the weekends. I can be looked up (actually the wife can) under AFK_Master.
BLK92_D16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-02-2007, 07:39 AM   #15 (permalink)

right on, you should tell her to look me up and ill give her someone to practice against.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:22 AM   #16 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

The Main games I play at this time. C&C3, BF2142, and HL2 Series
krychek57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-02-2007, 08:54 AM   #17 (permalink)

man i was soooo disappointed with 2142. but then again im not a fan of futuristic crap tho. im more of a CoD MOHAA guy or bf2/1942/vietnam

anytime you guys wanna get down let me know send me some pms and we can hook up on xfire or something.
Old 11-03-2007, 08:23 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 PCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

HL2 episode 2, Portal (FTMFW!!), SWAT, C&C3, TF2, BF2, BF2142.

BTW, the COD 4 demo is awesome!

PCracer51 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-03-2007, 10:17 PM   #19 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91shavedsi View Post
man i was soooo disappointed with 2142. but then again im not a fan of futuristic crap tho. im more of a CoD MOHAA guy or bf2/1942/vietnam

anytime you guys wanna get down let me know send me some pms and we can hook up on xfire or something.
2142 is a re-skinned bf2 with less problems. Nothing not to like :P
krychek57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-03-2007, 11:16 PM   #20 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 20 ddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcano
ddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to ddd4114 Send a message via AIM to ddd4114 Send a message via MSN to ddd4114 Send a message via Yahoo to ddd4114

Half Life 1/2, Deus Ex, System Shock 2, Hitman series

I rarely have time to play games now though.

Read My Stuff:

ddd4114 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in