check this perv! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2007, 12:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
It's that time again

Rep Power: 31 EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 SCRAPPIN
Default check this perv!

u gotta listen to the shit this guy is saying, i mean i got a nasty mind but damn...

undefined Peeping Tom

Add to My Profile | More Videos
EJ1 SCRAPPIN is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2007, 12:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

yep, didn't work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-23-2007, 12:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
It's that time again

Rep Power: 31 EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 SCRAPPIN

damn awh well ill get the next guy!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

EJ1 SCRAPPIN is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-23-2007, 01:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 3 reviews

you got that right!! i was wearing headphones when i was watching... studio headphones at that!! hahahaha
PowerWheels86 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-23-2007, 01:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

CrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the skyCrazyConscious is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

Nice try...no luck this time though

boosted D16Z6 :shocked:
Quote:
Honestly, I would piss on his door handles. Regularly, like his door was my personal bathroom.
CrazyConscious is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-23-2007, 01:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 17 green_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

I'm throwing my surround sound speakers out the window now.
green_hornet_96 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-23-2007, 02:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series G0D

K2e2vin It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to K2e2vin

I have on surround sound headphones. lol. Seen it before; didn't work.
1992 Honda Accord LX coupe

K2e2vin is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-23-2007, 03:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater

Rep Power: 41 " Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to " Low " Send a message via Yahoo to " Low "

better edit that before the staff see's it, an old standing rule that the scare um shit get's a ban......

i've seen that one many times..... got to be good to get Low.....

My username: High-Cap 1911
It ain't only for texans....but there are a BUNCH of us

Last edited by " Low "; 10-23-2007 at 05:20 PM.
" Low " is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-23-2007, 03:15 PM   #9 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_hornet_96 View Post
I'm throwing my surround sound speakers out the window now.
LMMFAO HAHAHA

made me jump, but what was scarier than that was the Chris Crocker video list after that vid was done playing hahaha
Agent T is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-23-2007, 03:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
COOOOOOL BEAAANNNS

Chucksta It's a JDM Star Bitches....Chucksta It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to Chucksta Send a message via AIM to Chucksta Send a message via MSN to Chucksta Send a message via Skype™ to Chucksta

Bah i hate those, you got me a little.
Old 10-23-2007, 03:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 19 EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!
EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!EnvyTheEvil is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to EnvyTheEvil Send a message via Yahoo to EnvyTheEvil

omfg!!!! that was scary.. i had my sound up loud damn you!!!
merry xmas, mansage lovahs, clithole evaders. fappists to the tune of somewhere along the rainbow.
EnvyTheEvil is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-23-2007, 04:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 41 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

u suck! u really suck!

and here i thought a boob was gonna pop out! :cussing:
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-23-2007, 04:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 funkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatnessfunkified is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

hahaha that was awesome, thats a lot like this commercial.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qCjeCHnEXA

funkified is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-23-2007, 05:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
bwah ha ha ha ha

Rep Power: 22 vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!
vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to vtecencrx

weak.....

jk, barely moved.... >>>>>>>>goes back and wants too see it again...

my build thread

____myspace >>>>

1986 crx Si gonzo
1988 crx hf d15b vtec gonzo
1991 civic Dx a6 cam
1991 crx Si a6 w/d15b intake & exhaust mani

105.5 whp @ 5,539 rpm @ Blueridge Motorsports
vtecencrx is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-23-2007, 06:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

what is the point of posting these up? i hope someone bans you

jimmyb34 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-23-2007, 06:04 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucksta View Post
Bah i hate those, you got me a little.
X2
Old 10-23-2007, 07:17 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerWheels86 View Post
you got that right!! i was wearing headphones when i was watching... studio headphones at that!! hahahaha
so was i and didnt shit happen
97HATCHDX is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-23-2007, 09:45 PM   #18 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

I was like, this is lame, but it is a scary one since halloween is coming...........

........up, I was right

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-23-2007, 10:52 PM   #19 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Rep Power: 26 boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!
boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostdelinquent Send a message via MSN to boostdelinquent Send a message via Yahoo to boostdelinquent

Damn, got me good. I was to busy worrying that it was a myspace vid and I'd see no boobs to have seen that coming.
That's b/c he is a BAMF son haven't you seen his other threads? He drinks cocktails all day long and sits by the pool. That whole "chuck norris is a badass" thing is a true story based off of Jakes life.

You don't know? Better ask somebody.
boostdelinquent is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-23-2007, 11:31 PM   #20 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to siregcivic

dude that shits fucked up

i about jumped off my bed drunk off my ass man.. not even funny

SOBER TILL ITS OVER

Quote:
can you tell me how to hook up a vtech switch?
i want it on the new steering wheel i got at pep boys. have you seen it its sick!
but if i hook up the vtech i can have it at like whatever rpms i want right?
like vtech all the time? will it pop louder?
Quote:
Just hook it up to a clapper and slap yourself in the face everytime you race......
siregcivic is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in