best carnival ride ever. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2007, 06:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 freidaddy  is slowly gaining respectfreidaddy  is slowly gaining respectfreidaddy  is slowly gaining respectfreidaddy  is slowly gaining respectfreidaddy  is slowly gaining respect
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to freidaddy
Default best carnival ride ever.

I want to get on that so bad.

:america: :america: :america: :america:
Deployment coming soon,starting to save money for:
1. S2000 :haha:
2. Project 300+
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
congratz....you just made me punch ANOTHER baby.....
Quote:
thats like someone in a supercharged mustang taking pride in beating a Geo in a drag race.
Quote:
we ALL know n00bs dont search....
freidaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-03-2007, 06:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
COOOOOOL BEAAANNNS

Chucksta It's a JDM Star Bitches....Chucksta It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to Chucksta Send a message via AIM to Chucksta Send a message via MSN to Chucksta Send a message via Skype™ to Chucksta

i was on something like that once, can't remember where but it wasn't that extreme ...that looks like too much for me.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:56 PM   #3 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 15 reviews

107 rotations... WOW. I puked for them!
16333 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2007, 07:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

that has to be edited........

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2007, 07:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 InvaderTrax is almost a somebodyInvaderTrax is almost a somebodyInvaderTrax is almost a somebodyInvaderTrax is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to InvaderTrax

Those Germans

InvaderTrax is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2007, 08:06 PM   #6 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnoutboy View Post
*vomit* *vomit*....... *vomit*

*vomit*
Agent T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2007, 08:08 PM   #7 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

oh man id smoke a blunt before it
97HATCHDX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2007, 08:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
It's that time again

Rep Power: 31 EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 SCRAPPIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnoutboy View Post
fuck that shit! i jus puked watching it!

EJ1 SCRAPPIN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2007, 08:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
Screwy lewy in red

lewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the sky
Send a message via Yahoo to lewy

OH HELL NO!!! OH HELL NO!!! I just got done eating dinner.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 14 greasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regular

man im so nauseas from watching that. shits crazy
greasemonky50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2007, 08:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

I agree with bone.... my head would be so messed up to start clapping like that....
MyblkVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2007, 09:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-Series Destruction Master

Rep Power: 36 f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to f00ker Send a message via MSN to f00ker Send a message via Yahoo to f00ker

takes too long to load...not watching.

f00ker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-04-2007, 12:21 AM   #13 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by f00ker View Post
takes too long to load...not watching.
mirror not your friend?

:slap:

Quote:
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
Old 10-04-2007, 10:09 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

spawnd It's a JDM Star Bitches....
Send a message via Yahoo to spawnd

that looks like fun...i don't think that i would/could walk straight for a week after riding something like that

Quote:
temporary stupity is okay.... permanent stupidity is the real problem
spawnd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-04-2007, 10:26 AM   #15 (permalink)
Worst Mechanic Ever!

Haysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcano

Ya'll are some babies, that lookds fun as HELL. At Ky Kingdom (now six flags) we have a ride like that called T2, but it doesn't flip. Wish it did. It DOES have an arm that bends so the arms can mov different directions and shit, so it's a different kind of ride I suppose...
Haysoos is my hero
Quote:
i make girls cry..and it gives me wood.
95 Civic Ex w/ d16z6
Exedy 11lb flywheel, Exedy Stg 1 clutch
OBX LSD (Installed by Transzex)
KYB AGX, Eibach sportlines
ES master kit

Did D-series help you?
Help D-series,

Haysoos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-04-2007, 12:21 PM   #16 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

down 6 pints then ride it and see what happens........

.........vomit comet!

Quote:
Old 10-04-2007, 12:24 PM   #17 (permalink)

SOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
down 6 pints then ride it and see what happens........

.........vomit comet!
You get that head fixed lastnight Bone???
SOHCinWA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-04-2007, 12:29 PM   #18 (permalink)
cool title

Rep Power: 15 egriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to egriffith45

im sick just from watching that

egriffith45 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-04-2007, 12:32 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 13 Candycane04 will become famous soon enoughCandycane04 will become famous soon enoughCandycane04 will become famous soon enough

I bet there was a huge puke rally after that. I'm all about the Cajun Cliffhanger.
Candycane04 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-04-2007, 12:37 PM   #20 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHCinWA View Post
You get that head fixed lastnight Bone???
no more tiny bubbles, I'll "test" it tonight. I wasn't able to drive it last night......5-6 beers and all.

took 25 minutes for the fan to come one, topped off the rad, put the car on the street.

retorqued the head bolts to 50/56/62, front bolt between 3 & 4 was a little loose, hopefully all is well.

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in