Danny Bonaduce tosses Johnny Fairplay: HILARIOUS - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2007, 01:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Worst Mechanic Ever!

Haysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Default Danny Bonaduce tosses Johnny Fairplay: HILARIOUS

I don't know who EITHER of these pompous fucks are, I hear one was a brady and another was on survivor.

BUT WHO CARES, Here's a link to a video of the event.

One more link, then my thoughts:
Heres the first post about it, saying Danny my face felony charges for it. It also shows Johnny's bitch ass getting in an ambulance in the video.

MY THOUGHTS:

This guy Johnny is the definition of a god damned pussy. If you watch the video in the second link, he's got a bloddy nose and maybe a black eye. AND HE'S FUCKING HIDING, LIKE A LITTLE BABY BITCH BOY. He wouldn't even walk unless that dude was hiding him with his jacket. You know the guy was like "Ok, I'll hold my jacket out so they won't take pictures of you being THE BIGGEST FUCKING PUSSY ALIVE".

Seriously, I cannot believe this guy is acting like such a fucking wuss, YOU WERE ON SURVIVOR FFS. So from here on out, fuck survivor, that shit is so easy a little baby like johnny whoever-the-fuck-he is can do it. My g/fs 5 year old son isn't that big of a cry baby. I would say he has a vagina, but thats seriously an insult to all the women that would have done the rightful thing and just punch Danny in his fat face right after standing up.

FUCK.
Haysoos is my hero
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
i make girls cry..and it gives me wood.
95 Civic Ex w/ d16z6
Exedy 11lb flywheel, Exedy Stg 1 clutch
OBX LSD (Installed by Transzex)
KYB AGX, Eibach sportlines
ES master kit

Did D-series help you?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Help D-series,

Haysoos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-03-2007, 02:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

spawnd It's a JDM Star Bitches....
Send a message via Yahoo to spawnd

that is funny as hell

danny was a partige (how ever you spell it), and a radio host...at least here in chicago a while ago. johnny pulled the funniest/meanest prank off on survior with his friend saying that johnnys grandma died, and everyone fell for it...

Quote:
temporary stupity is okay.... permanent stupidity is the real problem
spawnd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2007, 03:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Worst Mechanic Ever!

Haysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcano

I still can't get over how much of a sissy he is.
Haysoos is my hero
Quote:
95 Civic Ex w/ d16z6
ES master kit

Did D-series help you?
Help D-series,

Old 10-03-2007, 03:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 13 Candycane04 will become famous soon enoughCandycane04 will become famous soon enoughCandycane04 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

He asked for it, Bonaduce is a raging alky and Johhny is just a pussy that became a small time celeb because of his gay ass stint on survivor. I like Danny, he's a character. What the fuck was johhny thinking jumping on danny, of ALL people and trying to face fuck? He's lucky he didn't throw his ass on his back and put his boot in his mouth.
Candycane04 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2007, 03:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Screwy lewy in red

lewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the sky
Send a message via Yahoo to lewy

He asked for it, And what guy goes and jumps into another man. He got what was coming to him. LOL!!!
Old 10-03-2007, 04:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Worst Mechanic Ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewy View Post
He asked for it, And what guy goes and jumps into another man. He got what was coming to him. LOL!!!
EXACTLY what I was thinking. WHO DOES THAT?!
Haysoos is my hero
Quote:
95 Civic Ex w/ d16z6
ES master kit

Did D-series help you?
Help D-series,

Old 10-03-2007, 04:14 PM   #7 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

agreed, Johnny should stop being such a little bitch and be lucky all he got from that was minor facial injuries, hell he could have landed wrong and snapped his neck
Agent T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2007, 04:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series G0D

K2e2vin It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to K2e2vin

They should drop it. Dude was obviously humpping him.
1992 Honda Accord LX coupe

K2e2vin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2007, 05:52 PM   #9 (permalink)

wouldnt that be sexual harrassment or a lude act on danny bonaduce?

go danny!
97HATCHDX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2007, 06:22 PM   #10 (permalink)

he is on the adam corolla show on 97.1...dude is berzerkers...ex drunk chainsmokin five ft 4 red headed maniac..he smokes while he runs on the treadmill..thats the shit
Toddnos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2007, 06:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 freidaddy  is slowly gaining respectfreidaddy  is slowly gaining respectfreidaddy  is slowly gaining respectfreidaddy  is slowly gaining respectfreidaddy  is slowly gaining respect
Send a message via Yahoo to freidaddy

lmao, good find.

:america: :america: :america: :america:
Deployment coming soon,starting to save money for:
1. S2000 :haha:
2. Project 300+

Quote:
congratz....you just made me punch ANOTHER baby.....
Quote:
thats like someone in a supercharged mustang taking pride in beating a Geo in a drag race.
Quote:
we ALL know n00bs dont search....
freidaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2007, 03:00 PM   #12 (permalink)

lol i heard this shit on the radio the other day
ripperbone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2007, 03:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater

Rep Power: 41 " Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to " Low " Send a message via Yahoo to " Low "

that fucking douche bag deserved it, if another man did that to me i would beat his ass until he stopped moving...

little fucking lying ass pussy, if you can't stand the heat, dont get near the fire.

My username: High-Cap 1911
It ain't only for texans....but there are a BUNCH of us
" Low " is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2007, 03:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
Worst Mechanic Ever!

It's all Jonny's fault, danny fuckin regulated on his ass cause he deserved it. Some guy jumps on me and starts humping, he's getting more than tossed, I would have given him a reason to need an ambulance...
Haysoos is my hero
Quote:
95 Civic Ex w/ d16z6
ES master kit

Did D-series help you?
Help D-series,

Old 10-05-2007, 03:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
Worst Mechanic Ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low EG-T View Post
that fucking douche bag deserved it, if another man did that to me i would beat his ass until he stopped moving...

little fucking lying ass pussy, if you can't stand the heat, dont get near the fire.
Fucking A. No way you are WALKING away from me after doing that...
Haysoos is my hero
Quote:
95 Civic Ex w/ d16z6
ES master kit

Did D-series help you?
Help D-series,

Old 10-05-2007, 04:05 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

he deserved it... what a fag
MyblkVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2007, 08:32 PM   #17 (permalink)
Premium Member

Rep Power: 41 Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bizzar Send a message via MSN to Bizzar Send a message via Yahoo to Bizzar

Yes survivor is for pussies. I happened to catch a glimpse of it the other night and saw this anorexic chick trying to swing a sword and I was ROFLMFAO!! Is this shit for real? I think NOT!

Bizzar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2007, 10:30 PM   #18 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Redheaded step child +1, 10x over!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in