Saw Ben Stiller's THE HEARTBREAK KID last night - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2007, 04:11 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Default Saw Ben Stiller's THE HEARTBREAK KID last night

It had some of the funniest moments I've seen in a movie in years. Not to mention it was Farrelly humor at it's best. RAUNCHEY!!!! There's one scene where the chick cuts this HUUUUUUUUUUGE FART from the other room and yells "That wasn't what you think it was." Ben Stiller's character was trying to be polite like "What, I didn't hear anything." And she says "Good, because I just cut a HUGE queef." The entire movie was full of moments like that. I heard more laughuing out loud than I've heard in a movie theatre in years.

The only problem is it was only those moments. The story kinda dragged and it wasn't very original (would have been tough to make it too original since it's a remake). All in all I'd say definitally rent the DVD but unless you're a big Farrelly Brothers fan or you get a free ticket like I did I'd skip it in the theatres. It is officially relaeased on October 4th.

Rob Cordry, Jerry Stiller, and Carlos Mencia all have small parts. Jerry Stiller kills in this one!!! He plays Ben's father (oh the irony). At one point in the movie he yells at Ben saying "Damnit when you're on your honeymoon and your wife wants you to cock her you better cock her good!!!!!" I lost it LOL.
16333 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2007, 04:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!

Rep Power: 32 T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

I got a set of free tickets, good to here. Superbad was definetly the funniest mobve I saw all summer, shit all year!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hella Flush.....Were waiting!

Xbox gamer tag: THErealTMACK
T-MacK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-20-2007, 05:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 14 94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 10 reviews

ive never even heard of this movie, but i agree that superbad is GREAT. Im gonna have to check out the "heartbreak kid" this weekend. Its between that or mr. woodcock with the greatest ever, billy bob thorton!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

4 psi pull....

Me and my Dad's new G35's (mines the coupe):

94z6ex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-20-2007, 07:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

I must have been the only one not impressed with Superbad. I'll have to check this out.

krychek57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-20-2007, 08:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 14 greasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

super bad is by far the funniest movie of the year lol. but i wanna see the heartbreak kid also looks funny im a fan of comedies so ill check it out.
greasemonky50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-20-2007, 08:09 PM   #6 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 15 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94z6ex View Post
ive never even heard of this movie, but i agree that superbad is GREAT. Im gonna have to check out the "heartbreak kid" this weekend. Its between that or mr. woodcock with the greatest ever, billy bob thorton!!
Superbad was awesome!!! This was a 7 if Superbad was a 10. Mr Woodcock looks like its an 8 or 9 though IMO
16333 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in