Aight fags, UFC is on tonight....who ya got? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2007, 11:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 hulkbuster smells like Borathulkbuster smells like Borathulkbuster smells like Borathulkbuster smells like Borathulkbuster smells like Borathulkbuster smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Default Aight fags, UFC is on tonight....who ya got?

Okay first of all the fight I really want 2 see is Bisbing Vs. Hammill. And I want that britist bitch to get his ass handed to him. What a fucking cocky prick! I don't like Hammill but I want him to beat Bisbing's ass! They guy walks around like he's some fucking badass skeet machine. I want Crocop to beat Kongo's ass too. Anyways, who do you hope wins?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

""Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry!!"
hulkbuster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2007, 12:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

i want Bisbing to go down, Crocop to win as well.

i think Jackson will win as well

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2007, 12:05 PM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 white-vic is learning the way of the Dwhite-vic is learning the way of the D

Crocop will be owning as usual, he's the man if it comes to kicking some serious butt..
white-vic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2007, 12:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

hammill is the fucking man.. how do you NOT like him lol.. id love to see him win.. i think it will be a bad ass fight
crocop and kongo will be a decent fight.. but unless crocop gets unlucky like he did when he got knocked out.. hell win
i honestly dont know who to pick in the jackson fight.. ti can go either way imo

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2007, 12:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

shocker911 is about to kiss the skyshocker911 is about to kiss the skyshocker911 is about to kiss the skyshocker911 is about to kiss the skyshocker911 is about to kiss the skyshocker911 is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to shocker911

i got rampage...i think he is just a better fighter and im happy that this fight is free i dont buy these anymore since i bought the mike tyson fight against the "black rhyno" and tyson knocked him out in like 12 seconds

add to the list
shocker911 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2007, 03:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 freidaddy  is slowly gaining respectfreidaddy  is slowly gaining respectfreidaddy  is slowly gaining respectfreidaddy  is slowly gaining respectfreidaddy  is slowly gaining respect
Send a message via Yahoo to freidaddy

lets see rampage, cro cop and hammill will win.

:america: :america: :america: :america:
Deployment coming soon,starting to save money for:
1. S2000 :haha:
2. Project 300+

Quote:
congratz....you just made me punch ANOTHER baby.....
Quote:
thats like someone in a supercharged mustang taking pride in beating a Geo in a drag race.
Quote:
we ALL know n00bs dont search....
freidaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2007, 09:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 freidaddy  is slowly gaining respectfreidaddy  is slowly gaining respectfreidaddy  is slowly gaining respectfreidaddy  is slowly gaining respectfreidaddy  is slowly gaining respect
Send a message via Yahoo to freidaddy

atleast I was right about one of em, lol.

:america: :america: :america: :america:
Deployment coming soon,starting to save money for:
1. S2000 :haha:
2. Project 300+

Quote:
congratz....you just made me punch ANOTHER baby.....
Quote:
thats like someone in a supercharged mustang taking pride in beating a Geo in a drag race.
Quote:
we ALL know n00bs dont search....
freidaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2007, 09:44 PM   #8 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 HondVX is learning the way of the DHondVX is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

man i am working =/ i want to watch!!!!
HondVX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2007, 09:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 watisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eaglewatisjdm is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to watisjdm

urrghh i wanted danny to when in the main event...no1 won who i wanted to win

good fights tho

watisjdm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2007, 10:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 14 greasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regular

cro cop is in a losing streak lol i was sad yet again.

freaking british bastard no offense bisbing could have sworn he would lose but he turned it around.

and my boy rampage won it again good fight though
greasemonky50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2007, 10:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER

Rep Power: 24 guest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcano
guest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 46 reviews

who won in the st piere vs cozcheck, dude with blonde hair??
Old 09-08-2007, 10:18 PM   #12 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 HondVX is learning the way of the DHondVX is learning the way of the D

give me a listing please after it's over i can't watch!
HondVX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2007, 10:20 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

shocker911 is about to kiss the skyshocker911 is about to kiss the skyshocker911 is about to kiss the skyshocker911 is about to kiss the skyshocker911 is about to kiss the skyshocker911 is about to kiss the sky
Send a message via AIM to shocker911

BISBING should NOT have won that fight at all...the only reason y he won was b/c he was in his home town...get got his ass kicked first round then he lost the 2nd round and you could say that he won the third but he shouldnt have won i was so pissed when they said he won.

add to the list
shocker911 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2007, 02:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

BigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the skyBigTuna is about to kiss the sky

That bisbing fight was BS, enough to piss me off enough to not order pay perview UFC fights for awhile. The only judge of that fight I recognized was Cecil Pepels (spl?) and he scored it 30-27 the other two judge I dont even think watched the fight.
BigTuna is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2007, 09:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 MrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to allMrHalder is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTuna View Post
That bisbing fight was BS, enough to piss me off enough to not order pay perview UFC fights for awhile. The only judge of that fight I recognized was Cecil Pepels (spl?) and he scored it 30-27 the other two judge I dont even think watched the fight.
x2 yeah boy got his ass kicked. And to think Hammill can't even hear is corner, he did let his hands slide down a lot in the 3rd. Sill should have won. I think the other judges were more worried about giving the fans what they wanted insted of giving the fighter what he deserved.

... We had an accident...
:

Good sellers/traders: kiloviper, ic3tray, necro, mintchoc91, 92SIcivic, silvertuner98, lilred, guest, sleepingciv, Max713
MrHalder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-10-2007, 05:31 PM   #16 (permalink)
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER

Rep Power: 24 guest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcano
guest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 46 reviews

reminds me of the tito vs griffen fight. I though griffen one that fight.
maybe technically he didnt but he clearly a better fighter, better boxer, chin,
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in