Vaseline...lol - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2007, 09:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 41 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews
Default Vaseline...lol

Joe wanted to buy a motorbike. He doesn't have much luck until, one day he comes across a Harley with a "for sale" sign on it.

the bike seems even better than a new one, although it's 10 years old.

it is shiny and in absolute mint condition. he immediately buys it and asks the seller how he kept it in such great condition for 10 years.

"well, its quite simple really" , says the seller, "whenever the bike is outside and it's going to rain, rub vaseline on the chrome. it protects it from the rain. and he hands joe a jar of vaseline.

that night, his girlfriend, sandra, invites him over to meet her parents.

Naturally, they take the bike there.

But just before they enter the house, sandra stops him and says, "i have something to tell you about my family before we go in."

"When we eat dinner, we don't talk. in fact, the first person who says anything during dinner has to do the dishes."

"No problem," he says. and in they go.

Joe is shock. Right smack in the middle of the living room is a huge stack of dirty dishes.

In the kitchen is another huge stack of dishes. Piled up on the stairs, in the corridor, everywhere he looks, dirty dishes!

They sit down to dinner and, sure enough, no one says a word. As dinner progresses, Joe decides to take advantage of the situation.

So he leans over and kisses sandra. no one says a word. so he reaches over and fondles her breasts. still, nobody says a word. so he stands up, grabs her, rips her clothes off, throws her on the table, and screws her right there, in front of her parents.

His girlfriend is a little flustered, her dad is obviousy livid, and her mom horrified when he sits back down, but no one says a word.

He looks at her mom. "she got a great body," he thinks. so he grabs the mom, bends her over the dinner table, and has his way with her every which way right there on the dinner table. Now his girlfriend is furious and her dad is boiling, but still, total silence.

All of of a sudden there is a loud clap of thunder, and it starts to rain. Joe remembers his bike, so he pulls the jar of vaseline from his pocket.

Suddenly the father backs away from the table and shouts, "All right, thats enough, I'll do the fucking dishes!"
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2007, 10:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

spawnd It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to spawnd

that is an old...but still funny as hell

Quote:
temporary stupity is okay.... permanent stupidity is the real problem
spawnd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2007, 10:14 AM   #3 (permalink)
cool title

Rep Power: 15 egriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatnessegriffith45 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to egriffith45

rofl thats great

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
egriffith45 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2007, 10:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

areskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via MSN to areskzc

I knew that one

2Y 10M days without smoking
Join me
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
areskzc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2007, 03:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Master Fabricator

gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....gpny It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to gpny

I laugh every time I read that one... I've been hearing it for at least 10 years...
Old 09-08-2007, 06:40 AM   #6 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

that would be the first time i herd that one funny shit
91civhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2007, 09:27 AM   #7 (permalink)

SOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

That was a funny one.. Hell Yeah
SOHCinWA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2007, 10:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
Hondaphile

Rep Power: 17 ottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ottomaticjack Send a message via MSN to ottomaticjack Send a message via Yahoo to ottomaticjack

Oh my god....haven't heard that one in ages...but still makes me laugh like crazy

Good sellers and stuff....NastyhabitzCRX, Icarusdown, Infamousz6, fast88, drew95eg, cuong-nutz, Sonny7730

"We have a blind date with destiny, and it looks like she ordered the lobster...."
ottomaticjack is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2007, 10:27 AM   #9 (permalink)

first time ive heard it!

lol
97HATCHDX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2007, 02:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Haha, good one!
ThePenisMightier is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2007, 09:59 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 14 Dinosaur is starting to learn the ropesDinosaur is starting to learn the ropesDinosaur is starting to learn the ropesDinosaur is starting to learn the ropesDinosaur is starting to learn the ropesDinosaur is starting to learn the ropes
Send a message via Yahoo to Dinosaur

First time I heard it, good one!!!
Dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in