interesting animated short - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2007, 09:31 AM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Default interesting animated short

i dont really know what to say about this, but i still felt like showing it to you guys, its odd...but cool at the same time...

Agent T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-05-2007, 05:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
El Noob

Rep Power: 27 LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....
LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to LoSt GhoSt

...lol, what?
Old 09-05-2007, 05:51 PM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSt GhoSt View Post
...lol, what?
just some wierd animation lol, the art style is really cool though

Last edited by Agent T; 09-05-2007 at 05:55 PM.
Old 09-05-2007, 05:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 41 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

i saw booooobbbbiiieesss!!!!!!!
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-05-2007, 10:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 SupaStyl is starting to learn the ropesSupaStyl is starting to learn the ropesSupaStyl is starting to learn the ropesSupaStyl is starting to learn the ropesSupaStyl is starting to learn the ropesSupaStyl is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaStyl Send a message via MSN to SupaStyl

wow, ummmm, okay? cool style though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SupaStyl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2007, 04:20 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by myHonda1 View Post
i saw booooobbbbiiieesss!!!!!!!
ya i thought parts were funny, but i love how its drawn and animated

Last edited by Agent T; 09-06-2007 at 04:27 AM.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:54 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

spawnd It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to spawnd

that is really cool...it kind of remindes me of Todd McFarlane style.

Quote:
temporary stupity is okay.... permanent stupidity is the real problem
spawnd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2007, 05:07 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 ToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to allToneDx2049 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ToneDx2049

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_EJ8 View Post
ya i thought parts were funny, but i love how its drawn and animated
+1 thats what i was gonna say

Quote:
My civic needs that so it can sound like a Honda
so this guy was messing with me right so then i just had to tell him that i killed a noodle cause i keep it gangsta...yea he ran!!

ToneDx2049 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in