one sweet ef... - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2007, 11:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 20 reviews
Default one sweet ef...

lookin for something for inh (chris) and came across this ef...
i like it...
what about you..?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2055914

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P. my mom - I miss you
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
10/3/1945-6/16/2007

R.I.P. - MiloReaper & Pat Primmer

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

04' Pilot EXL - Black Pile - Love it

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

4Door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-03-2007, 11:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 14 greasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

looks good i like it
greasemonky50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2007, 05:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dougshatch

i definitly like it but those ricer cover for tailight has to go and im not really diggin the rims but overall its look great as hell

My kanjozoku project

dougshatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2007, 06:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

It's ok, I've seen others I like a lot more.
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
and yes, i is a accedentally bamf status
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
mindless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2007, 08:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 Tsunami smells like BoratTsunami smells like BoratTsunami smells like BoratTsunami smells like BoratTsunami smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Tsunami Send a message via MSN to Tsunami Send a message via Skype™ to Tsunami

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindless View Post
It's ok, I've seen others I like a lot more.
x2

+
=

[ Well, it rides better than Yo mama! ]
[ Daily Driver "Toshi": 91' Honda Civic LX ]
[ Sold: 89' Volvo 740GL ]
[
]
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2007, 09:13 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 wfocrx will become famous soon enoughwfocrx will become famous soon enoughwfocrx will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 22 reviews

I dont like it and I LOVE EDs.

95' civic ex (sold)

1997 EJ6 (current)
d16z6 (being built) turbo project
wfocrx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2007, 09:29 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 slowex98  is accepted as part of the communityslowex98  is accepted as part of the communityslowex98  is accepted as part of the communityslowex98  is accepted as part of the community

++++++ looks good+++++++

slowex98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2007, 10:03 AM   #8 (permalink)
El Noob

Rep Power: 27 LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....
LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to LoSt GhoSt

I like it but except for the rear light cover and the bottom spoiler.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:15 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 SupaStyl is starting to learn the ropesSupaStyl is starting to learn the ropesSupaStyl is starting to learn the ropesSupaStyl is starting to learn the ropesSupaStyl is starting to learn the ropesSupaStyl is starting to learn the ropes
Send a message via AIM to SupaStyl Send a message via MSN to SupaStyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfocrx View Post
Its alright, but the second part you hit right on the head. I dont see no right side steerin wheel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSt GhoSt View Post
I like it but except for the rear light cover and the bottom spoiler.
lose those and itd be fairly clean, still a little more flash than i like, but clean.

SupaStyl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2007, 11:04 AM   #10 (permalink)
CRX KING

slebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slebidia

JDM ricer status car.

JDM this.
JDM that.
Ricer tails.
Another dangerously designed roll bar being referred to as a cage.

But it's not my ride so I don't really give a damn.

slebidia is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2007, 02:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-Series Destruction Master

Rep Power: 36 f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to f00ker Send a message via MSN to f00ker Send a message via Yahoo to f00ker

that's a whole lot of JDM...

Sucks for that guy, it will never be JDM, since it's left hand drive...

Waste of money IMO.

f00ker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2007, 02:56 PM   #12 (permalink)

Rep Power: 36 f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to f00ker Send a message via MSN to f00ker Send a message via Yahoo to f00ker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfocrx View Post

HELL YES.

ED4 for life!

Old 09-08-2007, 08:49 PM   #13 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 sohcej1 is learning the way of the Dsohcej1 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

minus the goofy tail light covers and the mid wing...it's a badass car
sohcej1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2007, 09:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

christopher_davis is about to kiss the skychristopher_davis is about to kiss the skychristopher_davis is about to kiss the skychristopher_davis is about to kiss the skychristopher_davis is about to kiss the skychristopher_davis is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 23 reviews

I want burnoutboys ef. I would so trade him my 81hatch for it

christopher_davis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2007, 09:38 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher_davis View Post
I want burnoutboys ef. I would so trade him my 81hatch for it
is it right hand drive? if it's not, it's not an EF

Old 09-08-2007, 09:43 PM   #16 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 15 reviews

It's an ED, and a mild one with a leaking BRAND NEW HG at that. my work is cut out for me tomorrow! Here's a pic, been getting some good comments lately, guess I'm taking her in the right direction?

16333 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2007, 09:45 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by f00ker View Post
picky picky picky, don't you have a rod to throw, or a piston to chunk or something LOL. *knocks wood for the destruction MASTER!
Old 09-08-2007, 09:45 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

christopher_davis is about to kiss the skychristopher_davis is about to kiss the skychristopher_davis is about to kiss the skychristopher_davis is about to kiss the skychristopher_davis is about to kiss the skychristopher_davis is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 23 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by f00ker View Post
It is if your a mailman

Last edited by christopher_davis; 09-08-2007 at 09:48 PM.
christopher_davis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2007, 10:11 PM   #19 (permalink)
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER

Rep Power: 24 guest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcano
guest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 46 reviews

the mod list is fricking huge....
Old 09-08-2007, 10:15 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
the mod list is fricking huge....
Yeah, but he includes decals as mods LOL.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in