bioshock - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2007, 08:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 importheaven smells like Boratimportheaven smells like Boratimportheaven smells like Boratimportheaven smells like Boratimportheaven smells like Boratimportheaven smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Default bioshock

anyone played it??? i just got done beating the game in two days.. i ended up getting the evil end.. anyone else played?

MY THREAD:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MY exhaust FAQ:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
importheaven is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-31-2007, 08:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series Janitor

Rep Power: 15 88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

dang, I know what you only did for the last 2 days.

I haven't played it yet, trying to get an old copy of windows xp so I can run boot camp on my mac.

Windows only games are killin' me.
Old 08-31-2007, 09:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 14 greasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

i have been to busy with cod4 beta to even go buy bioshock all i know is its the shit.
greasemonky50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-02-2007, 08:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 importheaven smells like Boratimportheaven smells like Boratimportheaven smells like Boratimportheaven smells like Boratimportheaven smells like Boratimportheaven smells like Borat

yeah i actually got it for the xbox360 and yes.. that was all i did for two days lol it was really fun, but i wish they had made the game play less linear..

MY THREAD:

MY exhaust FAQ:

Old 09-02-2007, 08:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 PCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

I've played a little bit of the PC version, college roommate has it, got me addicted.

PCracer51 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-02-2007, 08:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Took me about a week to beat it, went for the good ending by saving all the little sisters. You get an extra 100g achievement for it and extra gifts from them along the way.
ThePenisMightier is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-03-2007, 03:55 PM   #7 (permalink)

Rep Power: 17 green_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eagle

In the middle of downloading the 1.8gb pc demo, yikes!

Back to battlestations midway while I wait.
green_hornet_96 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2007, 04:57 PM   #8 (permalink)

Rep Power: 17 green_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eagle

!ha back from the dead.

Bioshock only supports SM3.0, YUK since I have an ATI X800XT (SM2.0b). Graphics artifacts FTL

Oh wait, the so-called Shadershock LOL! Someone is already in their 4th version of hacking the shaders to run ATI's SM2.0b. Background... nVidia's oldest card capable of running the game well, 6600 and it has SM3. ATI was silly and used SM2.0b on their X700/X800/X850s and the last two are comparable to a 6800GT in power and can crunch numbers fast enough for playable framerates in Bioshock.

Hence, the hack! Run new game on old card, at teh expense of graphics quality. It looks like a win98 game because the colors transition kinda like ol' 256 color mode

Pretty sweet with the whole shocking and inferno etc.
Old 09-07-2007, 05:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

With all the SecuROM issues... I'll wait for a few months.

krychek57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2007, 08:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

OMG BEST REVIEW EVER
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/arti...ation-BioShock

really.

krychek57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2007, 09:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

i played on the 360.. i don't know anything about the cpu version..

MY THREAD:

MY exhaust FAQ:

Old 09-09-2007, 11:25 AM   #12 (permalink)

on PC, shift key pauses game and gives inventory. That most hilarious review ever said there was no inventory on xbox
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in