You thought a lambo door kit was bad? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2007, 09:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 PCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Default You thought a lambo door kit was bad?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0KS2DxNUB...elated&search=

dear god, why?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PCracer51 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-30-2007, 09:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Completely useless if that guy lived by me i'd kick him in the dick. I hope he stands in front of the door and it swings up and hits him in the balls.

GO STEELERS!
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2007, 09:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series WTF?!?!

Rep Power: 21 MiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcano
MiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MiloReaper87 Send a message via Yahoo to MiloReaper87

they never learn
Check my photography
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CAUTION: Remoer and myself may
on a verbal war
MiloReaper87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2007, 09:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
bwah ha ha ha ha

Rep Power: 22 vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!
vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to vtecencrx

:fag: gh3y :fag:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellhatch View Post
Completely useless if that guy lived by me i'd kick him in the dick. I hope he stands in front of the door and it swings up and hits him in the balls.
lol

my build thread

____myspace >>>>

1986 crx Si gonzo
1988 crx hf d15b vtec gonzo
1991 civic Dx a6 cam
1991 crx Si a6 w/d15b intake & exhaust mani

105.5 whp @ 5,539 rpm @ Blueridge Motorsports
vtecencrx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2007, 09:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 29 Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Civichatch91

sigh, im going to laugh when hes on a hill and one of his doors slams in to the concrete, fucking rice to the fullest!

on and there about this gay :fairies:
Old 08-30-2007, 10:06 PM   #6 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

lmao i had to leave him a bashing comment...he ruined an awesome car.....so sad....and the video is titled "tuning"....hahahahaha
Agent T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2007, 10:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 Tsunami smells like BoratTsunami smells like BoratTsunami smells like BoratTsunami smells like BoratTsunami smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Tsunami Send a message via MSN to Tsunami Send a message via Skype™ to Tsunami

That isn't a car anymore.. It's an amusement ride..

+
=

[ Well, it rides better than Yo mama! ]
[ Daily Driver "Toshi": 91' Honda Civic LX ]
[ Sold: 89' Volvo 740GL ]
[
]
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2007, 10:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series WTF?!?!

Rep Power: 21 MiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcano
MiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MiloReaper87 Send a message via Yahoo to MiloReaper87

after reviewin the clip AGAIN i vomit all my artificial flavor juice wtf
Check my photography

CAUTION: Remoer and myself may
on a verbal war
MiloReaper87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2007, 10:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

anything for car show points

+10 for originality
+5 for design

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2007, 05:40 AM   #10 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dougshatch

complete ugly and waste of the money

My kanjozoku project

dougshatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2007, 06:02 AM   #11 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

i just finish eating a season herb and garlic bake salmon w/white rice and i think the salmon is trying to exit after seeing that clip.

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2007, 06:58 AM   #12 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 15 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
anything for car show points

+10 for originality
+5 for design
I was gonna say car-show cool, street-car retarded!!!!!
16333 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2007, 07:00 AM   #13 (permalink)
Hermit the Crab

Rep Power: 13 narkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to allnarkicu187 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

This guy should save everyone the trouble and go play in traffic!!:fag:

2000 EX D16Y8
B&M Short Shifter
Exedy OEM
Fidanza Lite
Ground Control
Eibach Springs
GReddy SP2 Exhaust
DC Sport 4-2-1 header
AEM Intake
Quote:
Cam gears?? Do I need a spare for some reason??:noway:
MYSPACE....

RETURN THE REP!!
narkicu187 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2007, 08:39 AM   #14 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

areskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via MSN to areskzc

He thought that at high speeds he could FLAP the wings OUT and reduce the speed dramatically

2Y 10M days without smoking
Join me
areskzc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2007, 08:51 AM   #15 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 20 ddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcano
ddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to ddd4114 Send a message via AIM to ddd4114 Send a message via MSN to ddd4114 Send a message via Yahoo to ddd4114

Quote:
Originally Posted by areskzc View Post
He thought that at high speeds he could FLAP the wings OUT and reduce the speed dramatically
haha yeah, like a parachute for retards...

I was waiting for the car to blast off into the atmosphere...

Read My Stuff:

ddd4114 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2007, 08:56 AM   #16 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 16 cryz2 is da #1 stunnacryz2 is da #1 stunnacryz2 is da #1 stunnacryz2 is da #1 stunnacryz2 is da #1 stunnacryz2 is da #1 stunnacryz2 is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via MSN to cryz2 Send a message via Skype™ to cryz2

i think he has camber issues too lolol

TWIN CARBS BABY + Bisimoto Cam
Dyslexia sucks
cryz2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2007, 09:05 AM   #17 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Sivad87

maybe it would be kinda cool if he took that time and money and like made the lambos open on their own and closed on their own. but that is just psyco.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:24 AM   #18 (permalink)

ROFLMAO!!! I can't stop lauging! That camber is rediculous! It looks like opimus prime's exiled homo cousin! I can't stop laughing about the trunk! Reminds me of the Jaws ride. Theres just too much to say and I still can't stop laughing!!!!!!
dseriesmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2007, 11:58 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 13 Candycane04 will become famous soon enoughCandycane04 will become famous soon enoughCandycane04 will become famous soon enough

I think the camber may be like that because it's bagged, that shit is stupid as hell though......where do these people come from?
Candycane04 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2007, 12:10 PM   #20 (permalink)
Worst Mechanic Ever!

Haysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Its a show car fellas....
Haysoos is my hero
Quote:
i make girls cry..and it gives me wood.
95 Civic Ex w/ d16z6
Exedy 11lb flywheel, Exedy Stg 1 clutch
OBX LSD (Installed by Transzex)
KYB AGX, Eibach sportlines
ES master kit

Did D-series help you?
Help D-series,

Haysoos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in