Dare I say it... A sick mustang?!? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2007, 10:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 14 Eyal 951 is a name known to allEyal 951 is a name known to allEyal 951 is a name known to allEyal 951 is a name known to allEyal 951 is a name known to allEyal 951 is a name known to allEyal 951 is a name known to allEyal 951 is a name known to allEyal 951 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Eyal 951
Default Dare I say it... A sick mustang?!?

Well I'm obviously no mustang fan, but this version peak's my interest. The Roush Trak Pak... I'm a track whore, so anything catered for track use already has my attention, but it looks like Roush did it right! I've seen some fast mustangs on track (I know, I know, but its true!) I'll still pull faster times in my Civic though.

Check it out: http://webridestv.com/movie_v3.aspx?movieid=277

2001 S2000 - Sold
Eyal 951 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-30-2007, 10:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 14 HondaSteve smells like BoratHondaSteve smells like BoratHondaSteve smells like BoratHondaSteve smells like BoratHondaSteve smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

I'm no mustang fan but I like that one!

00 ex coupe; 346whp/271wtq @21psi
HondaSteve is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2007, 10:51 AM   #3 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 15 reviews

I likey!! I'm honestly a BIG fan of the new look, I like the nostalgia look! Never driven one EVER though so I can't talk about it performance wise.
16333 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2007, 10:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

spawnd It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to spawnd

that is a nice looking car...i saw a stage 3 last night...needless to say i had to wipe the drool from my chin

my friend has a 06 gt...i have been in it and holy crap it is nice, i don't think i would buy one...but beat on someone elses would be fun

Quote:
temporary stupity is okay.... permanent stupidity is the real problem
spawnd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2007, 10:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
Worst Mechanic Ever!

Haysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcanoHaysoos is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

You can build up the suspension on those things really well.

Mustangs can be awesome cars, much better than the camero, but most mustang owners are "Duuurr, it's got a v8, duuurr." They don't get the love they deserve.
Haysoos is my hero
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
i make girls cry..and it gives me wood.
95 Civic Ex w/ d16z6
Exedy 11lb flywheel, Exedy Stg 1 clutch
OBX LSD (Installed by Transzex)
KYB AGX, Eibach sportlines
ES master kit

Did D-series help you?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Help D-series,

Haysoos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2007, 11:12 AM   #6 (permalink)

I still want to find a Hertz that has the GT350H. That thing is badass!!!
16333 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2007, 01:28 PM   #7 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!

ill actually admit that car looks fun as hell, the new mustangs are nice, but i agree with Haysoos, too many mustang owners only care that it has a V8, so they think they are king, but get them on a track and they will get dominated, but that Track Pack looks sick
Agent T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2007, 01:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
It's that time again

Rep Power: 31 EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 SCRAPPIN

nice but i wont be behind him ill be watching! haha

EJ1 SCRAPPIN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2007, 09:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 PCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropesPCracer51 is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Hope it leaves behind some of the problems of the previous Rousch Cobra R stangs.

PCracer51 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2007, 11:00 PM   #10 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 RollinEK is learning the way of the DRollinEK is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Looks nice but I would imagine the price tag would make it disgusting. For prolly the 65K it cost for that car, I could buid a Honda for half that and tear that Mustang alive.
RollinEK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2007, 03:47 AM   #11 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

the price tag is probably sick, but im not hating its a nice car.
killabee. is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2007, 10:00 AM   #12 (permalink)

Rep Power: 14 Eyal 951 is a name known to allEyal 951 is a name known to allEyal 951 is a name known to allEyal 951 is a name known to allEyal 951 is a name known to allEyal 951 is a name known to allEyal 951 is a name known to allEyal 951 is a name known to allEyal 951 is a name known to all

yea, for the price, you can build much faster cars, or just get an Exige or Exige S.

2001 S2000 - Sold
Old 08-31-2007, 10:19 AM   #13 (permalink)

meh not bad. I still only sorta like the fox bodies. All the rest are teh po0pzors!1 Including my wifes 99. I hate you.
dseriesmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2007, 10:34 AM   #14 (permalink)

Rep Power: 15 SOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

meh, looks big and heavy

plenty of better track cars out there for the money

Can't wait till my EK is off blocks and ready for some racing... must... smoke... dangr's!!!
Hondata S300/P28, Innovate LC1 wideband

SOHC_STUDENT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2007, 08:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series Janitor

Rep Power: 15 88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness88cr-rex is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollinEK View Post
For prolly the 65K it cost for that car, I could buid a Honda for half that and tear that Mustang alive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyal 951 View Post
yea, for the price, you can build much faster cars,
Of course . . .

I built my 86 for ~$5500 and its been a 6.89 @ 101 in the 1/8.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:13 PM   #16 (permalink)

Rep Power: 17 green_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eagle

Last roush I saw on the track spit out a piston or two, it wasn't pretty. So sad.

I wouldn't mind a new GT (or that trakpak O_o drool) for a weekend car even if it is a Ford.
green_hornet_96 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2007, 10:29 PM   #17 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

its cool...

i wouldn't chase it down the freeway for a better look at it or anything...

R.I.P. my mom - I miss you
10/3/1945-6/16/2007

R.I.P. - MiloReaper & Pat Primmer

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

04' Pilot EXL - Black Pile - Love it

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

4Door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2007, 12:15 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Door Life View Post
its cool...

i wouldn't chase it down the freeway for a better look at it or anything...
lol, I'd chase it down the track, for a look at the drivers face when he gets passed by a civic.

2001 S2000 - Sold
Old 09-09-2007, 12:34 PM   #19 (permalink)

Rep Power: 14 greasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regulargreasemonky50 is obviously a regular

first mustang i ever liked
greasemonky50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2007, 12:44 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 DougNuts is da #1 stunnaDougNuts is da #1 stunnaDougNuts is da #1 stunnaDougNuts is da #1 stunnaDougNuts is da #1 stunnaDougNuts is da #1 stunnaDougNuts is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 10 reviews

Don't let ignorance cause you to put your foot in your mouth.

http://americanironracing.com/
http://www.themustangnews.com/carnew...6-manracer.htm
http://www.camaromustangchallenge.com/

I would personally sport Ford's 'boy racer' Mustang myself. They dominated Grand Am racing in their first season.

For my DSO peeps - want to buy AMSOIL at dealer cost? Click
to become a preferred customer.

Last edited by DougNuts; 09-09-2007 at 01:08 PM.
DougNuts is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in