1211hp GSX - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2007, 03:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dougshatch
Default 1211hp GSX

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/11...End_a_Dyno_Run

Very sad ending

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My kanjozoku project
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

dougshatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-29-2007, 03:09 PM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 DIY1SOHC6KID smells like BoratDIY1SOHC6KID smells like BoratDIY1SOHC6KID smells like BoratDIY1SOHC6KID smells like BoratDIY1SOHC6KID smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

and it still made 1211 ha, thatd break my heart
DIY1SOHC6KID is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2007, 03:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Yeah but godamn he spend too much of money and wasted it but great number tho

My kanjozoku project

Old 08-29-2007, 03:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
I got Bit by the Boost Bug

Single Cam D is about to kiss the skySingle Cam D is about to kiss the skySingle Cam D is about to kiss the skySingle Cam D is about to kiss the skySingle Cam D is about to kiss the skySingle Cam D is about to kiss the skySingle Cam D is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Single Cam D

Lmao that hella funny...That must suck for him...
Old 08-29-2007, 03:22 PM   #5 (permalink)

didnt suprise me, coming from a dsm motor
97HATCHDX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2007, 03:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

it sucks when it blew up or on fire n shit

My kanjozoku project

Old 08-29-2007, 03:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
CRX KING

slebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slebidia

GSX?

slebidia is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2007, 03:27 PM   #8 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 TSi4G63T will become famous soon enoughTSi4G63T will become famous soon enoughTSi4G63T will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by slebidia View Post
GSX?
Eclipse AWD
TSi4G63T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2007, 03:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
CRX KING

slebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slebidia

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSi4G63T View Post
Eclipse AWD
I know what a GSX is. It doesn't look like a GSX to me.

slebidia is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2007, 03:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

But who cares about Eclipse if it was EF id be so mad!

My kanjozoku project

Last edited by dougshatch; 08-29-2007 at 03:52 PM.
Old 08-29-2007, 03:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater

Rep Power: 41 " Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to " Low " Send a message via Yahoo to " Low "

typical dsm makes power, but blows up....

My username: High-Cap 1911
It ain't only for texans....but there are a BUNCH of us
" Low " is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2007, 03:41 PM   #12 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by slebidia View Post
I know what a GSX is. It doesn't look like a GSX to me.
x2
Agent T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2007, 03:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series G0D

BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 78 reviews

First dyno run I've seen with the hood closed! I would have loved seeing huge flames! DSMs, eh...
BLK92_D16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2007, 03:45 PM   #14 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

doug you gotta stop the random vid posting lol, you make a main thread for a certain vid...then post another vid in the same thread that has nothing at all to do with the title of the thread....and that second vid is sick and pointless
Agent T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2007, 03:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

yeah that what im gonna do and im sorry lol and yes second vid is sick

My kanjozoku project

Old 08-29-2007, 04:25 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 29 Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Civichatch91

its not on a AWD dyno for gsx looks If you watch the front right tire before explosion you will see what looks like a fuel line bust or a nitrous hose coming undone and squirting shit everywhere for not checking all the shit
Old 08-29-2007, 04:26 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 14 94CivTLC is learning the way of the D94CivTLC is learning the way of the D

nope not a gsx... gsx=awd and the front tires weren't spinnin... makes me think its not even a mitsu... Also not even close to 1000 hp... didn't show the screen or slip. I have seen full fledged drag car dynos that sound and look 100X better than this vid and they still arent making that much power... lame post :sadface:

94CivTLC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2007, 04:36 PM   #18 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

oh im sorry if u think its lame post

My kanjozoku project

Old 08-29-2007, 04:40 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 14 94CivTLC is learning the way of the D94CivTLC is learning the way of the D

i feel tricked... damn you... i want the last ten seconds of my life back. lol
where did you even get this was a 1000+ hp dsm anyway???

edit* here is a real 1000 hp mitsu just to show ya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSSSq-tZ4_k

Last edited by 94CivTLC; 08-29-2007 at 05:06 PM.
94CivTLC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2007, 06:10 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series G0D

BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 78 reviews

Answer! http://www.hp-f.com.au/hpf+news/hp-f...+summernats+19
BLK92_D16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in