Fast and Furious 4?? WTF - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2007, 07:59 PM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 RollinEK is learning the way of the DRollinEK is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Default Fast and Furious 4?? WTF

http://blog.cardomain.com/blog/2007/...nd-furiou.html

i searched this forum, didn't find anything on this topic, so if it is a repost, it escaped me and please delete this thread.
RollinEK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-2007, 08:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Those movies all sucked.

GO STEELERS!
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2007, 08:09 PM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 RollinEK is learning the way of the DRollinEK is learning the way of the D

I thought the 3rd was pretty cool.The first 2 were....uh..... shitty?
Old 08-26-2007, 08:11 PM   #4 (permalink)

SOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

#4 will be all "4" doors... lmao
SOHCinWA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2007, 08:19 PM   #5 (permalink)

SOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the skySOHCinWA is about to kiss the sky

No actually Vin signed on to headline the movie... they are not sure if Paul Walker will be in it...
Old 08-26-2007, 08:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 29 Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Civichatch91

Yay for more rice, It's funny how people make million's off of these movies and there really isn't even anything good about them.

1st one just got street racers noticed and made it the hell it is today, 2nd one sucked, i watched 10 minutes of it and was like yea. Third one I was drunk when I watched all I remember is some redneck who thought he was a badass. 4th one is going to be rice out your mustang 101
Old 08-26-2007, 08:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

How cool i cant wait ......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2007, 08:27 PM   #8 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

im so gonna buy tickets in advance and wait in line opening night hooraaay..let the ricer infatuation resurface once more!
Agent T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2007, 10:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 20 ddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcano
ddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcanoddd4114 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to ddd4114 Send a message via AIM to ddd4114 Send a message via MSN to ddd4114 Send a message via Yahoo to ddd4114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellhatch View Post
Those movies all sucked.
Yup... they sucked so much I had to watch them a few time each... just for the entertainment value...

Read My Stuff:

ddd4114 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2007, 10:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 13 Drumritter258 smells like BoratDrumritter258 smells like BoratDrumritter258 smells like BoratDrumritter258 smells like BoratDrumritter258 smells like BoratDrumritter258 smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 25 reviews

haha i watched the first one out of boredom i noticed so many flaws. for instance:

when he kills his motor after the first race and vin is walking aroudn his car with all of the people. there is one kid kind of tall with spiky hair in two consecutive shots. i think he's wearing a black shirt

anyway im sure ill see it just to laugh at how gay its going to be
Drumritter258 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2007, 10:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
Screwy lewy in red

lewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the skylewy is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to lewy

Don't tell me The fast and the Furious is starting to turn in the Friday the 13th movies. To many damn parts about really nothing.
Old 08-26-2007, 10:36 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumritter258 View Post
haha i watched the first one out of boredom i noticed so many flaws. for instance:

when he kills his motor after the first race and vin is walking aroudn his car with all of the people. there is one kid kind of tall with spiky hair in two consecutive shots. i think he's wearing a black shirt

anyway im sure ill see it just to laugh at how gay its going to be

my favorite 2 fuck ups on F&F1 is when Brian is driving the fugly eclipse to the first racing scene, he has a N2O hose dragging on the ground. Then, while they are racing, the riveted and bolted diamond steel floorpan falls to the ground and the Dom hops right on in there and outruns the cops.
Old 08-26-2007, 10:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Rep Power: 26 boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!
boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostdelinquent Send a message via MSN to boostdelinquent Send a message via Yahoo to boostdelinquent

I agree w/ all of ya'll that it's going to be some hyped up, riced out shit, but for the sake of playing devils advocate here, we all know we'll watch it atleast once.....:noway:
That's b/c he is a BAMF son haven't you seen his other threads? He drinks cocktails all day long and sits by the pool. That whole "chuck norris is a badass" thing is a true story based off of Jakes life.

You don't know? Better ask somebody.
boostdelinquent is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2007, 10:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER

Rep Power: 24 guest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcano
guest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 46 reviews

^ yeah there called movie furbs or something.

If I had to pick one, the first was the best. 2 and 3 sucked balls!! The geeky kid and vin where more conviencing that they actually know about cars then rappers. gangsters and hustlers as opposed to being more about the cars
Old 08-26-2007, 10:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Rep Power: 26 boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!
boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to boostdelinquent Send a message via MSN to boostdelinquent Send a message via Yahoo to boostdelinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollinEK View Post
my favorite 2 fuck ups on F&F1 is when Brian is driving the fugly eclipse to the first racing scene, he has a N2O hose dragging on the ground. Then, while they are racing, the riveted and bolted diamond steel floorpan falls to the ground and the Dom hops right on in there and outruns the cops.
Or how about the scene where Tran says how some SR20 motors aught to run a premium as he's holding the guys face over the engine bay of an Integra. That was some radiation there.
That's b/c he is a BAMF son haven't you seen his other threads? He drinks cocktails all day long and sits by the pool. That whole "chuck norris is a badass" thing is a true story based off of Jakes life.

Old 08-26-2007, 11:09 PM   #16 (permalink)

went to the last 3 premiers (got invited). not in CA anymore so i guess i will have to wait for the bootleg. lol
Old 08-27-2007, 12:09 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostdeliquent View Post
Or how about the scene where Tran says how some SR20 motors aught to run a premium as he's holding the guys face over the engine bay of an Integra. That was some radiation there.
Not to be an ass but I have a few Nissan buddies and in Japan, the Bluebird ( US's Sentra ) came with a FWD SR20De or DET.The DET model is about as rare as a R34 Spec-Nur in the US, even in Japan. I do believe that is what Johnny is talking about pulling a premium.

Here is the motor out of one

click this link, http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...&ct=image&cd=2
it is motor #3.

Last edited by RollinEK; 08-27-2007 at 12:17 AM.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:35 AM   #18 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Now that you mention it, I never did think of that scene in context to the Bluebird engine. Then again I never gave the writers of the first F&F enough credit to think they would have either.

Old 08-27-2007, 04:56 AM   #19 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dougshatch

I would say the first Fast and the Furious was the best after all i dont really like second, I kinda like third

My kanjozoku project

dougshatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2007, 05:16 AM   #20 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

or how about in that first scene where he tests out the Eclipse, he upshifts about 6 or 7 times lol
Agent T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in