Calling all WOW players - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2007, 09:36 PM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 showmeyourtints is almost a somebodyshowmeyourtints is almost a somebodyshowmeyourtints is almost a somebodyshowmeyourtints is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Default Calling all WOW players

Ya, I may get chastised for it, but I do indeed play World Of Warcraft. I havent been on for several months, due to losing my high speed internet connection, but will soon be getting DSL. Anywho, do any of you guys play? What race and faction? Ive got a 70 undead rogue, and a 60 undead priest. My girl plays with me, believe it or not. She has a 49 undead warrior, and a lvl 20-ish paladin. We are on Arathor server. Trust me, I used to laugh at my friend for playing it, but after he finally talked me into trying it, I was hooked. If you like gaming, and rpg's, you should give it a shot.
showmeyourtints is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2007, 11:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Lvl 98 IK Barb, Diablo 2 LOD, not gonna pay to play.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2007, 04:14 AM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

ever since my guild broke up on the Draka realm i just lost all interest, tried about 4 other guilds after that, but they were all really poorly maintained and ran, the people in them were amature and assholes, at the time i stopped playing i had a level 53 Nightelf Warrior, once the guild broke up i decided to start going into PVP battles, getting my rank up, was close to being able to get some PVP armor, then i just really lost interest in the game alltogether, may get back into it someday, but for now my character is gonna sit around and turn into a lazy has-been lol.

also had some other low-level characters i played every now and then, second highest was a level 32 Undead Warlock, then third was a level 23 Nightelf Rouge, and i had a level 16 Draenei Warrior on another realm but i forgot which one.
Agent T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2007, 05:01 AM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 showmeyourtints is almost a somebodyshowmeyourtints is almost a somebodyshowmeyourtints is almost a somebodyshowmeyourtints is almost a somebody

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
Lvl 98 IK Barb, Diablo 2 LOD, not gonna pay to play.
Huh? Wow is my first online game, so I am not sure what a lvl 98 Barb is(barbarian i assume?). Which game are you referring to?
Old 08-26-2007, 05:02 AM   #5 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!
Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!Agent T is the fucking MAN!!!!

Diablo 2 ^
Old 08-26-2007, 05:04 AM   #6 (permalink)

Jesus that was fast. Or my internet is retard slow.
Old 08-26-2007, 05:05 AM   #7 (permalink)

lmao..boo ya
Old 08-26-2007, 08:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

spawnd It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to spawnd

i might get back on once the weather gets crappy again...i have only played for a few months...but i am on skullcrusher have a lvl 34 dwarf hunter with an ice claw bear for a pet...

yes i admit i am a dork....

Quote:
temporary stupity is okay.... permanent stupidity is the real problem
spawnd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2007, 08:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 29 Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Civichatch91

WoW- Draka 31 Orc Shaman
Everquest- 75/1200 15.2k Unbuff Rogue -Rathe
32 Dark Elf Cleric Fironia Vie wassup hah
Old 08-27-2007, 01:04 AM   #10 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

i have a 68 rogue on the azgalore realm =P.
killabee. is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2007, 05:09 PM   #11 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

35 gnome rogue on Thrall.
19 Twink Rogue. Full twink gear. Missing a couple enchants.

I also hate to pay to play. I went back to Guild Wars...I also remembered why I quit Guild Wars.
dseriesmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in